• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. I don't like it that much, only when I'm binging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a chance to grab some MDA but I passed since I just rolled last weekend. Really high quality stuff but I need an extended break from rolling. Bought some pretty good dope instead (a half gram) so i'm just going to nod nod and nod some more this weekend. I like MDA better then MDMA too so i'm kinda bummed about passing on it but i'm not trying to lose the magic and be depressed all week which is what happens when I roll too often.

Anyway i'm going through this half gram of dope really quick because of high tolerance :!=D

Had a chance to grab some MDA but I passed since I just rolled last weekend. Really high quality stuff but I need an extended break from rolling. Bought some pretty good dope instead (a half gram) so i'm just going to nod nod and nod some more this weekend. I like MDA better then MDMA too so i'm kinda bummed about passing on it but i'm not trying to lose the magic and be depressed all week which is what happens when I roll too often.

Anyway i'm going through this half gram of dope really quick because of high tolerance :!=D

Jeez I remember when you first started making posts in these how high threads. You never turn down quality MDA. Theres quality heroin every where. Why child why

^^ SERIOUSLY!! You NEVER turn down MDA

GO BACK YOU FOOL!!! Buy that shit NOW! Save it, obviously. I've had 60mg of MDA just sitting in my room for almost a year, that baby is waaaayyyy to precious to get mixed with anything but the finest quality MDMA.

Wow sorry guys I don't want to fuck up my serotonin receptors lol. I've rolled on MDA twice last month, also 6-apb three times in the past three months, and MDMA a few times in the past month. I really don't need any more MDA right now. If I bought it I would be too fucking tempted to take it...but with that said I MIGHT buy a small amount tomorrow and stash it for a few months. Like I said though MDMA/MDA isn't too rare around here and I need an extended break to get my brain back to normal. I dunno if my will-power is strong enough to stash such high quality sass aka MDA for several months...sure I can probably do a few weeks but i'm trying to be smart here and do the right thing. My friends are always going to festivals and getting quality sass/moonrocks/etc. so i'm not too worried about never seeing it again.

Fucking peer-pressure geez LOL ;)....I'm actually starting to crave now too.

Last edited:
I'm too sober for this thread, lol. Got mega baked last night and hopefully gonna find something fun for today.

Just wanted to say that the only time I ever got MDMA that wasn't in a pill, it was a mix of 80% molly and 20% MDA. If anything the MDA improved it. Better times are hard to come by :)

edit : just blew 1.5 bags of primo dope to start off the night :D w00t

Last edited:
200mg tagamet
15mgs addy IR
75mg nuvigil
2mg suboxone
0.5mg klonopin
45mgs temazepam
750mgs lyrica
2-3 shots of vodka (cant remember how much i took)
10-15 ciggs smoked
1g of potent/strong marijuana smoked (mostly me, but smoked some friends out too)
50mgs diphenhydramine

this is what heaven feels like

My bad lol ;) shit though it's no trouble at all for me to hold on to MDxx for months at a time.. I only roll for special occasions and my 5-HT receptors are already fucked up anyway so there's no real urge for me haha

On topic though, I've been smoking hexxa weed today. Getting some Mongolian Kush and Pineapple from a great dispensary in a bit too, not that I need it lol..

I did oxy and drank 2 days in a row.. not feeling so good after that. I'm going to have to take a break from both

Wow sorry guys I don't want to fuck up my serotonin receptors lol. I've rolled on MDA twice last month, also 6-apb three times in the past three months, and MDMA a few times in the past month. I really don't need any more MDA right now. If I bought it I would be too fucking tempted to take it...but with that said I MIGHT buy a small amount tomorrow and stash it for a few months. Like I said though MDMA/MDA isn't too rare around here and I need an extended break to get my brain back to normal. I dunno if my will-power is strong enough to stash such high quality sass aka MDA for several months...sure I can probably do a few weeks but i'm trying to be smart here and do the right thing. My friends are always going to festivals and getting quality sass/moonrocks/etc. so i'm not too worried about never seeing it again.

I can't even get high off of MDMA or pretty much any empathogen, I guess my 9th grade ecstasy phase (3 or four months where I would take it a few times a week) just raped my serotonin so much that it just wont work. That also could explain why I never experienced any serotoninergic (yeah i know thats not the word) effects from meth, even my first few times, and all my friends said that they felt like they were on MDMA without the "lovey-dovey" effects, but all i ever got was just a better version of regular amphetamine, never felt any noticeable serotonin-type business. I must have developed such a gnarly MDMA tolerance that serotenergic stimulantslose their serotonin activity.

I ate an oxy 30 around 30 minutes ago, which miraculously was offered to me by a friend I hadn't seen in a while, coinciding with my meth crash. I'm feeling fucking fantastic right now, cigarettes are great, and I'm somehow barely feeling any nausea at all. I'm not feeling any itch, either, which is strange, usually oxy makes me incredibly itchy, even when I use it with and antihistamine, and this time I took a high dose with a low tolerance and no antihistamines, yet the itch is barely noticeable.

I can't even get high off of MDMA or pretty much any empathogen, I guess my 9th grade ecstasy phase (3 or four months where I would take it a few times a week) just raped my serotonin so much that it just wont work. That also could explain why I never experienced any serotoninergic (yeah i know thats not the word) effects from meth, even my first few times, and all my friends said that they felt like they were on MDMA without the "lovey-dovey" effects, but all i ever got was just a better version of regular amphetamine, never felt any noticeable serotonin-type business. I must have developed such a gnarly MDMA tolerance that serotenergic stimulantslose their serotonin activity.

Serotonergic is the word ;)

meth was pretty damn similar to MDMA for me... for like the first 5 hours, then I kept using it and it really turned completely different lol. Glad I haven't used that shit again

I ate an oxy 30 around 30 minutes ago, which miraculously was offered to me by a friend I hadn't seen in a while, coinciding with my meth crash. I'm feeling fucking fantastic right now

Don't you just love when shit works out like that, especially when it comes from the courtesy of a friend.

I'm more irritated than I am high... spent 50$ (could've been way worse, I know) on some shitty ass dope tonight. Wasn't bunk, but the rush was near non-existent and it left behind a good amount of cut in the spoon. Wish I could get my loot back, but oh well it's part of the game. Time for me to detox for next weeks urine screen... fun! 8)

Pretty dry for opiates around here right now. So I had to settle for some bup.

Used half a 8mg strip of Suboxone around an hour ago and it has creeped up on me and has me layer out on the couch, listening to music and browsing BL =D ... basically I'm feeling awesome.

well it's been a nice two days of:
methamphetamine
oxycodone
alcohol (small amounts, like literally just a few small sips from a beer)
tobacco
cannabis
alprazolam

and once that xanax bar starts to hit me, I'm gonna smoke a joint and then fall asleep to a Kevin Smith movie, haven't decided which one; we watched Clerks yesterday, and Dogma the previous night, and we can't find Mallrats, so I think it might be a choice between Chasing Amy and... nah, I guess it's just Chasing Amy.

boosted my buzz by adding 25mg morphine into the mix. i've been drinking and smoking, feelin great but kinda tired. gonna hit the sack soonish

Shot some H and I gotta say I'm very pleased with myself. When I got the stuff I was actually intending on trying to smoke it (it's tar), but it didn't sound worthwhile based on what I read on BL. I have tiny veins that don't show much at all. I've got one easy one in the fold of my right elbow and one on each ankle that are pretty reliable but all need a break. Last time I tried to shoot up I poked myself for about half an hour, broke down crying out of frustration, and waterlined the shit. Painful, messy, and disappointing. Anyway, so today I boiled some water, wet a towel with it, and wrapped it around my arm. Still could barely see any veins but after a couple tries I found one! A brand new vein! Right in the fold of my left elbow! I gotta say, as frustrating as shooting up can be, the struggle makes the reward all the more sweeter. =D

suboxone, temazepam, lyrica, bupropion, marijuana, and diphenhydramine.... im feeling pretty chill

Status
Not open for further replies.