• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Help Blue Toenails?

ZombieK

Bluelighter
I smoked meth for two days straight & have noticed my toenails have turned blue. WTF is happening? What is going to happen? & how do I fix it?

i'll agree with mrflowers, it's probably due to the vasoconstrictive effects..
not to mention shake&bake is dirty shit, might not even be meth your smokin

I smoked meth for two days straight & have noticed my toenails have turned blue. WTF is happening? What is going to happen? & how do I fix it?

dude this happens EVERY time i tweak, just move your feet and toes a bunch, the color will return.

Are you sure you didn't just stub your toes while you were tweaked?

I can't say I've ever noticed my toenails turning blue from using meth, and I've used it for a long time.

Are you sure you didn't just stub your toes while you were tweaked?

I can't say I've ever noticed my toenails turning blue from using meth, and I've used it for a long time.

drugs effect everyone differently, some people experience side effects that others don't and vice versa.

^ I'm definitely aware of that. I was speaking from personal experience.

Vasocontriction is shit.

If you are also feeling cold and numb in your feet or hands as well with sharp pains every now and again then that would be normal vasoconstriction that is considered normal and usually safe, but if it continues after you have come down and days after then you need medical attention.

What i now do is eat a lot and drink alot of liquids and take my vitamins/fish oil/magnesium etc and dont get this shit anymore through 3 day binges. It will usually appear on day 3 for me, always, before doing the above. Eating a lot during a binge has made the biggest difference in fixing side effects for me.