• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Did shot of H 26 hours after naltrexone 50mg. How do I prevent OD?

Opiatesrarely

Bluelighter
Hey guys, long time since i've been here or used drugs for that matter but glad to see some familiar avatars!

So i took 50mg naltrexone monday, tuesday, and wednesday at 10am. It is now thursday 2pm and i did a shot of some fire H. I feel some effects probably because i've only use once besides today in the past 3months.

My question is will i continue to get higher as the residual 6-beta-naltrexol metabolite wears off throughout the rest of the afternoon, and am i risking overdose by later tonight as well?

For info, i shot about 25mg of heroin, give or take, 178 centimeters tall, 66 kilograms, about 140lbs.

Thanks

Yeah, you'd be better off waiting another day or two to use the heroin, as hard as that sounds. The good thing though is that it's naltrexone, not something like suboxone which you actually have to withdraw from (depending on dose at least) in order to get high. Though its possible you'd be able to achieve the more or less desired effects from your dope with continual dosing, you would be risking an overdose, and if not that, you'd be risking wasting some fire smack.

I'm gonna make this into a trip report for ppl in the same situation in which i am this moment. I'll report back later.

ya I did like a gram of dope one day trying to beat the naltrexone blocker a couple years ago, I.V. of course. I was still messed up from a kpin I took the night before, started drinking to try to potentiate the dope, and by nightfall I woke up in the hospital. I got knocked out and robbed, woke up in the hospital 3 hours later. I guess the naltrexone wearing off and the dope kicking in, combined with the concussion put me out cold.

moral of story - just wait a day

50 hours after Antaxon 50mg pill, I was able to achieve real euphoria. don't know to what degree or % of normal consumption/use occasions, but enough to feel satisfied thoroughly and even a lil nauseous (sign of a high dose relative to my tolerance).