• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Can you smoke or vape LIQUID oxymorphone

romealone

Bluelighter
I'm not asking about smoking pills...a terrible idea I know.

Would it be possible to smoke or vape liquid oxymorphone and if so, what would be the best way?

I micron filter my oxymorphone IR pills and store the solution in a sterile vial for IV but I've been thinking of stopping IV due to the inherent dangers.

Is there anyway I could measure out my liquid dose of oxymorphone solution, boil of the water in a spoon or other cooker, and then smoke/vape the residual oxymorphone powder?

My normal IV dose is around 7mg so I know that would be a very small amount of powerf left after evaporating the fluid. Would this work, has anyone tried?

I don't know if that would work at all as boiling off the water would probably boil the OM as well and destroy it...I don't know the rectal BA, but you could try plugging it, or water lining some...

Vaping it is tricky, but I have managed some damn good results from using a herb iron (ceramic heating element based lighter).

I also see no issue in waterlining unless it is too diluted as it may lead to it overflowing your nose and leaking down into your stomach. If it is too diluted you may be able to evaporate the water like one would evaporate a ketamine vial to get ketamine. Although if you do attempt to evaporate it be very careful as you may destroy some oxymorphone with heat

you make me want to cry.

you have my most desired prescription on earth and your considering smoking it ?

waterline,plug,IM, or even IV or oral would be better.

you make me want to cry.

you have my most desired prescription on earth and your considering smoking it ?

waterline,plug,IM, or even IV or oral would be better.

Have you tried vaping it on a a bowl of bud?!?! I have gotten AMAZING results from vaping it, but it is very short lived and difficult to vape so is not worth it at all to do a lot IMO. It is fun to try though.... Not in a blunt or joint though as it will not work well.... Definitely in a glass pipe with hemp wick without touching the fire to the bowl... Or else something like the herb iron with the vape attachment or another ceramic heating element based lighter.

Still though water lining would be the way to go.... I would never purely vape it and only after snorting a few lines to kick in a nodd.