• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids withdrawal

pspoopy

Greenlighter
so ive been a iv doper for a while now i was on the oc train then to the opanas then to the herron. I have kicked a total of 3 times only to fall back into its grips. This is my 3rd time and its the first time ive kicked cold turkey (not checked into a detox faciciltiy) Im on day 5 of being clean and it seems like the worst has just come now. I always though people exaggerated about the shitting/while throwing up thing because it never happened to me. Maybe because i was given weak opis in detox. But the past two times once i hit late day 3 it seemed like rays of sunlight would finally shine through. Now im on day five cold turkey and shit has never been worse. How long is this gonna last. USage: Bundle-15bags a day for the past 3 months along with some IV coke too.. i shat my pants twice while throwing up today

Last edited:
I get the worst WD symptoms around the 48-72h mark, but it's certainly not unheard of. It definitely is takes longer than 3 days to go through WD though.

Most users report increased sensitivity to withdrawals the longer they abuse opioids. Use the forum search engine, we have 10+ years of information on this topic.