• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Bath salts/Synthetic Coke/MDPV first time bad experience 3 days feel dopey & anxious

Blake92

Greenlighter
Bath salts/Synthetic Coke/MDPV first time bad experience 3 days feel dopey & anxious

So i did synthetic coke or bath salts whatever you buy legally from the tobacconist, here's how the story goes.. (i know its really long please take the time to read i really appreciate it)

Went out friday night just drinking got pretty drunk stayed up all night and morning, took two ecstasy tablets, early morning (don't even know why) they didn't do that much too me i have high a pretty high tolerance, kept drinking till about 10am, felt tired, no bad come down, so my mate thought it would be a great idea to get some synthetic coke so we could keep going, snorted probably a line of 200mg (never had coke or synthetic coke before stupid i know) heart was racing full speed for about 3 hours felt like it was going to explode, having a bit of trouble breathing, i knew id taken way too much and thought it would be great if i just took less, just sat there taking deep breaths for hours till my heart slowed down. We went out again felt like shit at about 6-8pm so we had a bit more, it made my heart race a bit but nothing like it did in the day, felt pretty scattered just sat there not really talking feeling paranoid everyone was looking at me at this bar till about 10pm then we went to a club dont know how i got in i would have looked like an absolute wreck, people were pointing and laughing at me at the bar it was definitely half paranoia but there were definitely alot of eyes on me. I was feeling so anxious and paranoid like i didnt belong with the friends i was with because i only really knew one, i knew a guy behind the bar so i smashed about 12 vodka oranges within a 3-4 hour period, i think the coke kept me straight. It took the edge off the anxiety and paranoia. Got home about 3am my body just crashed fell asleep for 4 or 5 hours then woke to my friends still going listening to dubstep, my heart still felt weird i felt shakey and a bit anxious. Just sat around feeling shitty all day then around 11pm i went to bed, started seeing flickering waves of light in the sides of my eyes which my imagination turned into people dancing i could see them pretty clearly out the sides of my eyes it was quite a scary experience, i managed to get over it within an hour watching tv and fell asleep.

Its definitely nothing to do with the ecstasy ive done it before and i can handle it quite well never get any hangover from it.

Its been 3 days now and i still feel dumb, i went to the gym today and got nervous and anxious when the staff were having a joke with me that never happens, my friends kept saying i looked dopey.
Im really worried this has done something permanent to me, ive sworn off that stuff forever im not much of a drug user at all, done gas a few times before and ecstasy and smoke pot on occassion. My brain just doesn't feel the same does anyone know how long i will be feeling this way.

I know by reading this i sound pretty stupid but honestly i am (or was) a pretty bright kid but i feel so slow atm, was suppose to be starting uni next year but now im scared i wont even be able to concentrate. The anxiety thing also really scares me.

All replies will be greatly appreciated

You will be fine, but you need to lay off all the drugs and alcohol for a while. By a while I mean at least a few months, probably more. You will probably feel a little slow for this whole time but it's not permanent and recovery will happen as long as you stay abstinent, eat healthy and exercise.

By the way I have no idea what you took, but from your story I can almost guarantee it's the ecstasy that did this to you. You have to have a pretty high tolerance for two pills to not affect you, and people who are new to rolling don't take pills after the night is almost over. That means you've done a lot of X before but you might not have had very noticeable side effects until now. Once you cross over from "oh I can roll and not really feel side effects" to "holy shit I feel slow", there's no going back; your serotonin is depleted and you need to let it build back up. Of course drinking and doing other stimulants with your roll didn't help, but I'd bet money that they aren't the primary reason for you feeling like this.

You will be fine, eat healthy and get enough rest and you will recover no problem.

You probably took a massive dose of MDPV and just have lingering anxiety from the lack of sleep, and also just experiencing heavy paranoia leaves you feeling strung out for a bit. The combination on an MDMA comedown will do this.

Thanks guys. Do you think it would be safe this weekend just to smoke a joint or two? I just feel shakey still i feel it would chill me out and get me a good nights rest? If not ill just stay abstinent from everything for the next month.

Depends, does weed ever make you anxious? It'll either be the best or the worst idea.

depends on your state of mind really. if you normally smoke without any sort of paranoia then i shouldnt think it would hurt, but if the leafy stuff makes you a bit para then i would avoid it

Also like to clarify the two ecstasy tabs were about 2-3 hours apart.

But no never get any paranoia or anxiety from weed. Still a tad hesitant though

mixing e and other stims (amphetamines) will cause a burnout, anxiety and paranoia. . im just speculating thats what you had under the synthetic coke guise, but it could be anything

Also like to clarify the two ecstasy tabs were about 2-3 hours apart.

But no never get any paranoia or anxiety from weed. Still a tad hesitant though

Redosing with E tabs is worse than taking a dose all at once; the longer it's in your system, the more fucked your serotonin gets. Not that 2 pills is THAT bad or anything, but like I said I'm assuming you have been rolling more often than once every couple months. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Anyway if you're really feeling that burnout that comes from lack of serotonin, smoking weed is not going to be fun. You'll be more anxious than a virgin at a frat party.

The weekend before the one just gone i had 2 beige stars at a music festival. Didnt get that much of a high no euphoria just more urge to dance and enjoy the music. And the weekend before that i did a blue apple mac at another music festival. Me and my friend felt nothing from them (duds). And both those times had no hangover felt completely fine the next day. Thats the only other times ive taken ecstasy.

Shouldn't do MDMA more than once a month, for be results you should wait 3 months between rolls.

There are lots of posts like these because there is all kinds of shit getting around in pills/powders these days.

Blake92, you'll be fine. You really will. Just take a break from substances for a while and keep your experience in mind. Don't stress your body and mind out by piling all kinds of random stuff into/onto it.

Your system needs time to regain balance. Be moderate. Be informed. Be safe.

Good luck with uni next year:)

There are lots of posts like these because there is all kinds of shit getting around in pills/powders these days.

Blake92, you'll be fine. You really will. Just take a break from substances for a while and keep your experience in mind. Don't stress your body and mind out by piling all kinds of random stuff into/onto it.

Your system needs time to regain balance. Be moderate. Be informed. Be safe.

Good luck with uni next year:)

Thanks halif. Feeling sharper today not so worried about the dopeyness i can tell it will pass with time. But today i had a can of coke and it made me stress a bit, couldnt stop moving my legs and felt the urge to grind my teeth (nothing like being on drugs but it was noticeable) also felt a tad anxious, this is all im worried about now my mates want me to come out this weekend, if i did id be drinking. I dont know if i should. Yesterday when they were sayin i looked dopey it made me so anxious i couldnt control my facial expressions. What should i do to overcome this

eat well, keep hydrated and sleep as best you can. they were probably just on the sind up anyway from you looking tired

Yeah, your just coming down from a rough weekend where you mixed it up a bit too much it sounds like. Don't worry so much about other people and take the suggestions others have made for you here. Get plenty of rest and eat healthy. You'll feel better tomorrow and even better the next as long as you STAY AWAY from and don't consume any more alcohol and drugs till this ATLEAST passes. Which I suspect if you do as advised, you'll be over it and ready to do more irresposible and stupid shit by the weekend. Jk ;-)

The weekend before the one just gone i had 2 beige stars at a music festival. Didnt get that much of a high no euphoria just more urge to dance and enjoy the music. And the weekend before that i did a blue apple mac at another music festival. Me and my friend felt nothing from them (duds). And both those times had no hangover felt completely fine the next day. Thats the only other times ive taken ecstasy.

Three times in 3 weeks is still too often for MDMA, but honestly I was assuming worse. You will be fine in a month or so; just stay off all the substances, including caffeine. And don't mix other stims with E if you ever do go back at it.

Take this as a learning experience. Drugs kick almost everyone's ass eventually. Be glad you realized it early on before anything more permanent happened to you.

Update.. I went out both nights this weekend 8( got pretty drunk both nights probably shouldnt have but ah well, im feeling much better now, still feel like i cant quite think as quick but a huge improvement since the first post. Was feeling better by thursday but those 4 days were scary. Still get a bit of anxiety and that but im sure it will pass, the alcohol eliminated it...

Please anyone thinking of trying this drug dont, its ridiculous all it does is make you paranoid and anxious as fuck, i dont have much experience with drugs (cept mary jane) but i know this shit is lethal and no fun at all, stick to real coke if you have to. Its like your body just freaks out because of all these chemicals your putting into it, not really a high imo.

Thanks for all your responses guys.