• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids First time speedball.

iRush

Bluelighter
OK so i plan on trying a speedball for the first time with IV'd cocaine and hydromorphone. i am i regular. hydromorphone user, i do 2-4 shots a day at 6mg a shot. The cocaine i got is pretty goood, well definatly best shit iv'e came across in atleast a year, and thats because i got it from someone that in their mid twenties and usually i get it from people my age(highschool) and that shit is obviously cut so much because everyone just wants to make as much money as possible.. I IV'd the cocaine twice now on its own, i did a .1 of a gram, and a got a pretty nice rush and a great lasting high, after 5 seconds id taste it in my mouth and my ears would kind of start to ring and then id just rush hard. So when i do the speedball im planning to do my normal hydromorphone dose, about 5-6mg, and just slightly under a .1 of cocaine,( i bought a .2 and just IV'd slightly over a .1, id say what i have left is .08 or so)
i plan on getting the cocaine into the rig first with cold water, and then in a diffrent spoon heating up my hydro shot and pulling it into the same rig)
It will be my FIRST time, so id just like to hear from people that have done it on how to do it the SAFEST way possible, and what not, just educate me on what to do lol.

?

If you speedball then its quite likely you will not desire an individual opiate or cocaine rush anymore. They just won't cut it on there own. When you iv the opiate it'l be all like 'ahh i wish i was rushing my balls of on charlie to go with this warming comfort'. Basically It will be fucking amazing (i cant stress that enough). + you will continue to speedball from there on if you have the means

Last edited:
The more drugs you combine for a rush will feel good at first.

But remember the cocaine will take away the drowsiness from the hydro.

The cocaine will wear off before the hydro.

Also if you get use to the speed ball feeling the drugs seperately won't feel the same way they did before you started to do them together.

Be careful. Always have a friend with you so if a problem comes up you can get the care you need.