• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Serious sinus irritation from name brand Ritalin?

eViLChEf

Bluelighter
So I've been railing Ritalin (or mostly generic Methylphendate) on and off for about ten years now. Recently I've been getting actual Ritalin brand pills and they totally fuck my head up and not in a good way. I start having sneezing fits for a few hours and then my nose gets completely swollen shut on the side I insufflated on. Thought it was just me but a number of people I know have had the same experience. Does anyone know if they have changed the formula to include an irritant?

This doesn't just happen with drugs like Ritalin, but with opiates snorted also...It's your nasal capilaries telling you that they are being damage. Just like when you puke after taking a said substance, it's just your body's way of saving itself from a poison.

I can only imagine the damage induced by 10 years of inhaling powdered pills.

Put your drugs into solution with saline or H20 for best results.

Sorry for stating the obvious, but you wouldn't have that problem if you took them as prescribed (orally).

This is when you should stop railing pills.

If you want a quicker and stronger rush you could plug them, otherwise just stick to oral dosing from now on!

Most methylphenidate pills have talc in them, which is very bad to inhale or shoot. I recommend holding them under the tongue instead; it's stronger and kicks in faster than just swallowing them.

Most methylphenidate pills have talc in them, which is very bad to inhale or shoot. I recommend holding them under the tongue instead; it's stronger and kicks in faster than just swallowing them.

This. Sublingual or rectal ROA's would work much better.