14th Issue Heroin Discussion v. Hey white boy, what you doin' uptown?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the best solution here would be clean*

note the asterisk

Ya I'm not too sure about using uppers to help wd. I've personally never tried it nor wanted to. The thing that doesn't make sense to me is that during withdrawal you're usually losing water out of every orifice and IMO the last thing your body needs is a stimulant that is also a diuretic.

I was more thinking uppers would be good after the worst physical symptoms were over and just to combat the lethargy.

Ya I could see that. Some addy would probably be a godsend then but definitely not during acute wd IMO

God i hope i never feel wd's evr. still havn after 6 months of dope and 3 years of pills. part time user for life!

Ya I could see that. Some addy would probably be a godsend then but definitely not during acute wd IMO

My w/d are not that terrible but I would definately wait till the worst is over. Then pop some addys and go drinking. Or maybe not.

If your not doing dope,your clean enough for me+ when your life is getting better dont worry bout what other people think,congrats on being off the dope!!

fffffffffffffuuuuccckk. im sick and tired of this constant cycle of withdrawals (aka living in the bathroom) and good days.

i was fucking broke today and my connect didnt want to trade for my neurontin again so ive been fucked all day. luckily my friend is giving me a suboxone when shes off of work in an hour, but still. i burned through 3 g;s of weed, handful of nitrous canisters, and im working through a 6 pack right now.

but the heroin around here is soooo fucking good......gaaah...

I always feel a little better knowing I'm getting something to help. But damn it seems like the clock starts moving backwards.

nodding as we speak. Copped in my normal spot in paterson, but met a kid who I was gonna meet in staten island. I had already picked up but was eager to try his stuff out so said fuck it and made the trip, after talking to him a few ours before we both agreed on meeting at 8/30. Paid a ton of tolls, gas, and a good two hours in transit (roundtrip) and he doesnt answer his phone when I'm getting close, so I just turned around and went home. Still sucks, cause I really wanted to try it, and I had wasted my time which could have been used to study, and money to go over the bridge was pricy. Oo well, still have yet to hear from him, but I have some stamps from copping earlier, and am feeling good.

after an 8mg suboxone, another 2g's of this super good nug, anda trip to mcdonalds for mcnuggets and a rootbeer....i feel a million times better.

i have to get me some money though. i need to stock up on subs.

and that sucks, plas. luckily my connect is always good with fire and is a 15 minute round trip drive across town, lol.

Just sucks. Sick and tired of getting mediocre stuff. Makes me want to stop, and lower my tolerance so that the mediocre stuff feels decent. seems like I'm only using to feel normal, not a good sign. Did a full bundle already, and have another one that I'm gonna get into after dinner. We'll see.

What's up my east coast nodders? We gettin' ready for Sandy, or what? Fuckin' .... the girlfriend's trying to score some bags right now. And if I somehow manage to get payed tomorrow, then, you'd better believe we'll be out in whatever weather trying to pick up. lol

Fucking crazy... but in all seriousness, get some subs ready in case shit hits the fan and ya can't get out. :(

Shit man I hear you there. It's gonna be pretty crazy when it comes, the shoreline's really gonna be fucked.

Looks like I actually picked the exact right time to clean up ;) One less thing I'll have to worry about this week.
Besides the 20mg of oxy I took to help settle me the other day, it's been 8 days. I'm still not 100% right in any aspect, but I'm pretty sure I'm past all the stuff that simply can't be ignored.

yeah, I picked up two buns today for sandy, all gone. Shit was mediocre at best, and now I'm fucked for tomorrow. Really in a bind right now with money and credit card debt. cc bill should come tomorrow in the mail but i need to intercept it somehow from my father, doubtful itll happen but well see. I'll be getting money tomorrow from my cousin that he owes me but if i cant get out of the house for work, which i would leave early for to cop, then im screwed. No way out of the house after that. luckily a girl said shed cop for me and drop it off, just have to pay her extra, oo well, gonna have to happen

yeah, sandy is def fucking with my copping schedule. im sure people will be out though!!!

if you picked up 2 for an event that isnt happeneding until tomorrow..why would you do them today? that makes no sense

Shit man I hear you there. It's gonna be pretty crazy when it comes, the shoreline's really gonna be fucked.

Looks like I actually picked the exact right time to clean up ;) One less thing I'll have to worry about this week.
Besides the 20mg of oxy I took to help settle me the other day, it's been 8 days. I'm still not 100% right in any aspect, but I'm pretty sure I'm past all the stuff that simply can't be ignored.

Eight days, huh? That's no small achievement, man. Congrats! :)

yeah, I picked up two buns today for sandy, all gone. Shit was mediocre at best, and now I'm fucked for tomorrow. Really in a bind right now with money and credit card debt. cc bill should come tomorrow in the mail but i need to intercept it somehow from my father, doubtful itll happen but well see. I'll be getting money tomorrow from my cousin that he owes me but if i cant get out of the house for work, which i would leave early for to cop, then im screwed. No way out of the house after that. luckily a girl said shed cop for me and drop it off, just have to pay her extra, oo well, gonna have to happen

yeah, sandy is def fucking with my copping schedule. im sure people will be out though!!!

LOL it's like we're the same person, dude. Intercepting bills and mail from your father lol me too, man.

We managed to pick up a few bags today. The best case scenario is exactly what happened; the boss called early this morning to tell me that they were closing but I could come pick up my check, and so that's what we did. We picked up my check, cashed it, went to see my guy for a few bags, and now we're hunkering down for Sandy.

We didn't save any bags for tomorrow, but we've got subs, and I'm fairly certain that we'll probably make one more trip before it gets really bad. But, we'll see...

fuck. i have to go out tomorrow in the storm to get shit. my connect is around only until 5pm today until tomorrow and i wont have money until later tonight. so today im in shitty withdrawals.

i saved half a bag from last night to sniff to keep my withdrawals off until tonight. slept till 3, sniffed that, and took 2400mgs of gabapentin to feel better through my w/d's (figured i'd max out at 3000-3500mgs tonight. i have 0 tolerance to gabas now). i got a bottle of gabapentin, bottle of Moet, and a pack of cigs. BRING IT ON, SANDY!! PUSSY ASS REDNECK SQUIRREL-LOOKING SPONGE-LOVING PUNK ASS MOTHERFUCKER!

on a serious note, someone bring me dope. ill give you champagne and gabapentin, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.