14th Issue Heroin Discussion v. Hey white boy, what you doin' uptown?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats up nodders.

Been heroin free for a week exactly now. Oh and meth as well. Shit got crazy out of hand with the meth again, seems thats been fucking my life up more than opiates as of late. I did a quick bupe taper. Day 1 = 4mg then Day 2-4 = 2mg and DAy 5-7 = 0.5mg.

I was planning on taking a break for a few months, I really needed it. I actually lost about 22lbs in a 3 week period, its sickening. However, I just came up on $500 so time for a relapse! Tomorrow I shall be back in Seattle and be high as a kite! As for the meth...yeah..obviously I'll cave on that as well, just try to do more moderation.

The dope has been crazzzy good around my area. Normally I'd be shooting .3-.4 but with the new shit going around I was doing .1-.15 shots. Definitely stoked for that. Its cheaper than before too, what could possibly be better?

I see chinky is t-banned again. Like the 29th time? Haha. Anywho, whats team nod up to!? Someone do a fat shot or fat line for me as I'm going to be sitting here all day and awake all night just picturing my shot tomorrow!

I'm blowing fat lines of some Bmore fire right now so i'm def. on Team Nod at the moment.

If your getting good dope consistently at cheap prices then there's no comparison to Oxycodone in my opinion. The dope high is better/lasts longer and is so much cheaper! Of course unlike Oxy there's always that chance that the dope could be weak but a good dealer has above average dope 90% of the time. Also, Oxy is sooo much easier to function on in public (work, hanging with friends, etc.). With dope I just want to lay down and nod for hours. In a perfect world I would have Oxy to get me through the work day and some fire dope to chill out after work.

Of course I do miss no having to go to the hood to get Oxy but it's gotten so expensive in the past few years.

That's why I was saying if they were the same price. Everyone always talks about price when this topic comes up. I'm on dope now too, I'm not crazy trying to spend that money but I just like the high better. Even if it isn't as potent by weight or whatever, quantity and quality aside, just if I have reached a sufficient level of high that I'm content with on either drug, I'd pick the oxy.

Aaand, I'm hooking up with team nod again myself as we speak. This dope smells funny and kind of burns the nose quite a bit (to the point where it's almost unpleasant, makes my eyes water even) but hey it still gets the job done just fine. Almost as good as the usual stamp I get, but he was out of them this time and only had these to offer. I guess he was saying that the guys that shoot up prefer these bags better, and the ones I like are what all the sniffers chose. Makes sense to me.

holy shit. my attempt to stay clean lasted a day. the girl i was trying to get clean for abandoned me, so ive been hanging out with my ex girlfriend as i have been for awhile, who now occasionally sniffs dope.

after a bag and a half + 40mg adderall each we sat around and talked about us. she's still in love with me as I am with her. we ended up blowing another 1.5 bags each (3 total), sniffing 50mg adderall each, and eating 1.5 (per person) orange g lady e pills....then fucked from 330 am until 730. jesus christ my dick hurts. but she left happily waddling away.

she also hooked me up when we woke up. i made her coffee so she gave me 2.5mg klonopin, half a bag of dope, a 10mg adderall, and weed + shes coming back with her huge klonopin script after her graduate class.

marriage material? lol. i think so

hows all your days?

I need a break myself man, I know where you're coming from with the one day thing. I usually try to take breaks and days off in between but I don't think I've taken more than one day off in a row in a good month and a half now, and even that's only about once a week or so if I'm lucky. Now that I think of it I've gotten pretty strung out since starting my new job. The whole time, I started using again on a regular basis within the first week and haven't stopped. Heh, whoops. I'm planning to enjoy myself this weekend. Hopefully though I'll be able to find a good supply of benzos and knock it off for a while after this weekend.

That sucks about getting ditched by the chick, but sounds awesome about your ex though. Could prove be a lot of fun (although maybe not the greatest lifestyle choice if you're wanting to stay clean). Just have fun and see what happens but be careful...

Oh man my fucking nose has been fucked up for a while now. It's tough to even get shit in. Still manage but, fuck

I find the cold weather makes it somewhat easier because your nose is runnier and you're breathing in that crisp, cool air.

So the drug gods have deffinately been smiling on me today.

went to my girl's house to buy 4 bags. they were fat as fuck and super strong. when i get back into my car....i count out 5 bags.

she accidentally gave me 5 bags. hell yea! and i found a nug in my pocket, lol.

idk. all i know is that i found free heroin and weed.

but this heroin is bob the bags were super fat and it was rediculously high quality. keep sleeping over here,

The dope has been so inconsistent lately... and it's starting to really, really piss me the fuck off...

We buy from two different dealers, one of whom buys the shit already bagged up, and so he buys bricks at a time of just two or three different stamps. So, he'll buy maybe ten bricks (five bundles per brick, ten bags per bundle) of one stamp, ten bricks of another stamp, and then ten bricks of another stamp.

Well, one stamp he picked up is complete garbage. The other stamp is a little bit better, and the other stamp is fire. The problem? He'll unwrap a couple of bricks, give a few bundles to his runners and whatever, and whatever they've got is what they've got. So if he's got the good stamp but he's not around, but his runner is, and his runner has the bags that are garbage... well, there you go. If he's unwrapped a brick of the fire bags, or he sends you to a runner who he's given the fire bags to, well, then ya got lucky. It's like gambling because he just takes another brick off the shelf whenever he or a runner runs out, and even he doesn't know what the stamp will be until he unwraps it...

So, after growing tired of this hit-or-miss bullshit, we've been seeing our other guy more recently now, the one who buys in actual weight and then bags it up himself without taping or stamping. The bags are always consistent, and consistently good, but they're not fire, just average, a bag you'll be happy with but not blown away by or anything.

But he picked up a new batch a few weeks ago after selling the old batch for months. This new batch is just as good as the old batch, but it's been cut with something different, something that burns like all hell in the nose. A few friends we've had try the bags and a few of his own customers have said that the bags wreak havoc on their noses, inflaming it and shit. Doesn't do that to me, exactly, but they do burn like hell...

*sigh* I hope all this passes quickly, man, and we can get back to copping straight fire bags again.

Ok so I found out black tar is so much more amazing than the northern power I tried.

Has anyone else had tar? It's like a hard black hard paste like taffy. Did you find the iv
Tar way better?

Ok so I found out black tar is so much more amazing than the northern power I tried.

Has anyone else had tar? It's like a hard black hard paste like taffy. Did you find the iv
Tar way better?

I'm from Seattle, tar is our type of heroin. We also get "fake" brown powder. Its not true mexican brown powder dope, its tar + powdered sugar mixed together. Since there is tar still laced throughout it its still impossible to snort. It gums up into shapes and if you breathe heavy on it, it will turn redish brown gum looking substance. When you cook it up it turns red too. Crazy lookin shit.

But yeah, I've also had powdered dope from NY, NJ and FL. The FL was garbo, I assume just a bad connect. NY/NJ shit was alright..nothing special, I like tar better. Its odd tho, when I;ve actually had east coast powder that was sold here in WA (imagine how many times it was stepped on!) it was actually BETTER than the street stuff in NY/NJ but then again my dude is pretty high up the food chain.

The good ass tar we get here is "pure" or "raw" and goes for same prices as east coast dope. But you gotta be careful cause ppl sell regular tar thats like taffy or shoe polish. Shits nasty. I used to have to shoot 2.2g's and use a 3CC needle. Its about 75% cheaper tho. Imagine how much cut is in there when I would only need a .2 of "pure" (obviously not actually pure dope) Tar totally thrashes your veins quick. Leaves a lot of dark and black marks too because of the color.

ive only had NY powder :/

And if it's from the right sources, it's probably one of the best in the United States and I say that with the unknown confidence of trying heroin from other cities. The right Williamsburg/Brooklyn/Manhattan delivery service that does heroin and coke right, you can't and won't beat anywhere. I've had heroin from Newark, Paterson, Jersey City, Philadelphia, Allentown.. pretty much all over Eastern PA, North Jersey cities and uptown NYC (Washington Heights, Harlem) and the best heroin I ever had was through THREE different INDEPENDENT delivery services based in North Brooklyn and Lower Manhattan than ran (RIP Target) and are still running for years (2 other operations) and for a decent price (yes, more expensive than street dope from Paterson.. you are getting 3-4x the amount per bag and 2-3x the quality no fucking joke. These NYC delivery services have fucking CHANGED the game in the last 5 years 100%. Open air is still out there if you look hard enough, but the best dope is through the delivery services with the number you call, get the dispatcher who gets the courier to your location with your order. Some of the best cocaine and absolute best heroin I have ever had and I am sure all the other BK people here agree. Yea Paterson or Newark buns can be cheap as fuck and fire, but I find there is an average usually. Correct NYC delivery dope done right is like fucking foie grais.

But he picked up a new batch a few weeks ago after selling the old batch for months. This new batch is just as good as the old batch, but it's been cut with something different, something that burns like all hell in the nose. A few friends we've had try the bags and a few of his own customers have said that the bags wreak havoc on their noses, inflaming it and shit. Doesn't do that to me, exactly, but they do burn like hell...

*sigh* I hope all this passes quickly, man, and we can get back to copping straight fire bags again.

Just picked up my second batch of bundles of the Red Stars and white bag stamp's from Redhook, BK. Needless to say that I have the same problem as that everyone is commenting on. This stuff is burning like all hell and it reminds me of sniffing MDMA with that quick fire burn that takes 3-5 minutes to subside. I had some old Red Stars saved for emergency purposes and poured the contents out next to the new batch. I couldn't tell the difference from sight wise the difference between the two though which seemed quite odd. I don't know if it's a new cut or what but I can't tell difference from the old batch compared to this new *FIRE* nose batch. Don't get me wrong it still get's me quite high but my nose has been fucked for the past hour...

And I also miss the drip with these new bags because I get a drip of fire down the backside of my throat.....

Tomorrow will be 2 weeks since I did dope so I might have to celebrate. I don't know though, because when I'm straight I feel so grimy calling people for dope and I won't go out of my way for it. Like if it's not being dropped off at my doorstep I'm not doing it. When I'm strung out though, well that's a different story of course.

thats good for you tommyboy... don't you wish it was easier just not to go back tho? the hardest part is staying away for good

for me personal i feel like a hugh p.o.s after this last binge i just went thru... also i truly belive IV is over rated after this last burn.. all i did was shoot everything i had. and honestly didn't get a whole lot higher.. it was just a stronger onset with less legs.. think i like snorting better.. people might think i 'm crazy but yea.

And if it's from the right sources, it's probably one of the best in the United States and I say that with the unknown confidence of trying heroin from other cities. The right Williamsburg/Brooklyn/Manhattan delivery service that does heroin and coke right, you can't and won't beat anywhere. I've had heroin from Newark, Paterson, Jersey City, Philadelphia, Allentown.. pretty much all over Eastern PA, North Jersey cities and uptown NYC (Washington Heights, Harlem) and the best heroin I ever had was through THREE different INDEPENDENT delivery services based in North Brooklyn and Lower Manhattan than ran (RIP Target) and are still running for years (2 other operations) and for a decent price (yes, more expensive than street dope from Paterson.. you are getting 3-4x the amount per bag and 2-3x the quality no fucking joke. These NYC delivery services have fucking CHANGED the game in the last 5 years 100%. Open air is still out there if you look hard enough, but the best dope is through the delivery services with the number you call, get the dispatcher who gets the courier to your location with your order. Some of the best cocaine and absolute best heroin I have ever had and I am sure all the other BK people here agree. Yea Paterson or Newark buns can be cheap as fuck and fire, but I find there is an average usually. Correct NYC delivery dope done right is like fucking foie grais.

yea. im in a city a few hours north of NYC, and my dope is a constant quality investment. i wouldnt trust anything else (nor anyone else. sure my connect is a crackhead/dope addict...but always treats me right and has great quality).

and god theres nothing better than 3 bags and a 30rock. lol. saving money with my girlfriend to get a bundle and a hundred piece and go nuts for a night.

it was just unnerving since i just picked up. My good friend whom I gave my connects number to was at the house. he was smoking rock for the first time. he used to preach to me about the shit i do....hmmm...

I hear you there, staying away is hard as fuck. I'm at like the 51 hour mark and I'm debating whether I should pick some up just in case, I don't want things to get bad tomorrow while I'm at work. Also, I have a lot of plans this weekend I don't want to be all miserable for. At the same time though, I have to do it sooner or later. I always have a reason not to quit, maybe I should just stick it out for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.