14th Issue Heroin Discussion v. Hey white boy, what you doin' uptown?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't you live in NY? Pins are paraphernalia? WTF? Doesn't make sense.

I know right, and even the water was considered paraphernalia so I don't know what that was all about. I told them I go to an exchange but didn't have my card bc I don't want my girl seeing it and I could get a letter if they needed, but who knows. They were asking me to "help myself" by talking, but I was like I'll take my paraphernalia charge and pay my fine. They claimed to have found an empty bag in the back seat, but didn't find it when they searched it in front of us, and my boy just got that car so it's not like there was much time for people to have accidentally dropped a bag back there. They hit us all with a possession charge for that empty baggy about 6 hours after holding us, but all the charges were dropped down to a random violation and we walked the next day.

damn...what you orginally get pulled over for? and you were the first white guys they had seen in the cell? i ont understand..thats ool they didnt find your dope and you where able to get high in the cell lol

It's not a dope hood which is why they don't lock up white kids since none go through there. They just sell crack, weed, and guns there. Everyone that got locked up after us knew where we got popped because word had already gotten through the hood that some white boys got busted there.

Probably just impounded it. I've never heard of those rules existing around here, I don't think it would fly at all. As far as I'm aware they can only take your car if you used it to commit a felony or if it is apparent that the car was bought with drug money or something of the sort.

I know that's how it works in Detroit though right? If you're in a drug area they have the right to steal your $30,000 automobile because you wanted $20 worth of drugs or something along those lines? That's so fucked, if they ever pulled that shit on me that would be one of the last things they ever did. Besides sucking my dick of course. I can't believe that shit's even legal

Not sure what you mean by that. Dope is by far better than Oxy. Maybe sometimes you don't get good dope, but if you do, it's so much stronger than Oxy, and extremely more euphoric

I know right, and even the water was considered paraphernalia so I don't know what that was all about. I told them I go to an exchange but didn't have my card bc I don't want my girl seeing it and I could get a letter if they needed, but who knows. They were asking me to "help myself" by talking, but I was like I'll take my paraphernalia charge and pay my fine. They claimed to have found an empty bag in the back seat, but didn't find it when they searched it in front of us, and my boy just got that car so it's not like there was much time for people to have accidentally dropped a bag back there. They hit us all with a possession charge for that empty baggy about 6 hours after holding us, but all the charges were dropped down to a random violation and we walked the next day.

It's not a dope hood which is why they don't lock up white kids since none go through there. They just sell crack, weed, and guns there. Everyone that got locked up after us knew where we got popped because word had already gotten through the hood that some white boys got busted there.

Glad you walked with a random violation. Desk summons? But that's NYPD at it's finest. Hahah. Unless you are a little EAST of NYC, which is a bit stricter in those communities. I think I have an idea of where you live. The cops in those towns and small cities love fucking with small time drug arrests and shit. While get arrested in uptown Manhattan, Bronx or Brooklyn by TNT or patrol and you'll have a good chance of being fucked with. Happens in Newark and Jersey City too man. I know the Jersey City Narcotics Squad and they are COOL as shit.. but the rookie patrol cops that popped me my first time were COMPLETE and utter dickheads who loved fucking with the white boy copping heroin the ghetto of "their' city when they live in fucking Pompton Lakes and shit. Fuck out of here with that shit.

^ By me the cops are strict as fuck, but I was in NYC where everyone with a misdemeanor walks with no bail. Seriously everyone in my cell walked out even the ones with a ton of priors. It was a Tuesday that I got popped and everyone that was locked up with me said the TNT boys were out. They didn't impound the car. They just drove it to the precinct, had us sign a voucher, and we picked it up when we got out. It sucked getting back to the precinct with no car though, but we made it.

^ I was too. I think they felt bad for my friend who was driving once they didn't find anything on him. I had told the detectives that I tricked him into giving me a ride to that area and that he didn't know I was trying to cop there in an attempt to take all the charges so my friends could walk. The narcos were actually really nice to us, but the gun police (that's who they said they were, some cop said they are the special crimes unit or something) were dicks. My friend a few precincts over said that the area I was in has the highest gun crimes (I looked it up and it's in the top 5 but 1st in that borough) and I think someone important was shot in that area recently so they just had a conference two days before I got popped, where they came down hard on that precinct and told them to get 100 collars in 72 hours. Unfortunately I was there in that 72 hour time frame.

They took an ignition plug (or something like that) out of my friends car so it couldn't get jacked while we were in booking overnight. His car was right in the parking lot of the precinct between cop cars too, so that just goes to show the type of area we were in where people would jack a car from there. When we came back for the car and our phones the narco was nice and said he was glad we got off easily. He probably wouldn't have taken us in if the gun guys didn't pull us over and turn us over to them. I asked him about the magical empty baggy of dope we got charged with that appeared in the back seat after 5 hours, and he had no comment. Even when he first told us about it after we were waiting to know our charges for hours I asked him what stamp it was and he wouldn't say. We've got the same stamp since my friend has had that car so if they said a different name or one we never copped it would confirm it was planted, but he wouldn't tell me.

Fucking cops suck. Some suck less than others. At least you still had your dope. Lol

Not sure what you mean by that. Dope is by far better than Oxy. Maybe sometimes you don't get good dope, but if you do, it's so much stronger than Oxy, and extremely more euphoric

In your opinion. I much prefer the high from oxycodone, the only reason I ever switched to heroin was because all the oxy went away, and the stuff that didn't became extremely expensive. Not that I dislike dope, but I enjoy the high from oxy much more. To each their own.

^ I agree on liking oxy better and I never had to drive to the ghetto to buy it. That made it even better.

Yep, and on top of that the consistency was nice too. Always knew exactly how much I needed, no getting light bags or having some batches where it's strong and others that are shit- always just as good. Also, I think it's less sketchy walking around with a bottle full of pills rather than a bunch of bags of powder. And I almost never got sinus or lung infections from it because it wasn't cut with lord knows what, and it didn't smell like much, and it seemed a lot more socially acceptable, and the list goes on. And all of that aside, I honestly really just enjoyed the high better plain and simple. More euphoric, more energetic rather than sedated, body felt better, all around better in my opinion. But I know a lot of dudes like dope better so whatever I'm not talking shit, everyone has their preference.

ive always loved oxys. but in comparison to h theres the pros and cons.

example: I <3 the op formula 60's and 80's. i either chop it up and eat it (extended fuzzyness) or cook it to snort it for a killer nod. if i eat the oxy vs sniff some dope, i wont feel it as strong but i will feel it longer. there'd be no rush, etc.

but if i sniffed oxy id have a much more pronounced initial hit, but the h will last way longer.

edit: on a side note, im taking a little break from opiates for awhile. got 1 bag left to ween myself off of tomorrow and a suboxone and 15mg methadone incase i really need something. im going to try to stick with benzos, bud, and booze. i gotta get my body right....plus there's a girl for motivation

Last edited:
^ I was too. I think they felt bad for my friend who was driving once they didn't find anything on him. I had told the detectives that I tricked him into giving me a ride to that area and that he didn't know I was trying to cop there in an attempt to take all the charges so my friends could walk. The narcos were actually really nice to us, but the gun police (that's who they said they were, some cop said they are the special crimes unit or something) were dicks. My friend a few precincts over said that the area I was in has the highest gun crimes (I looked it up and it's in the top 5 but 1st in that borough) and I think someone important was shot in that area recently so they just had a conference two days before I got popped, where they came down hard on that precinct and told them to get 100 collars in 72 hours. Unfortunately I was there in that 72 hour time frame.

They took an ignition plug (or something like that) out of my friends car so it couldn't get jacked while we were in booking overnight. His car was right in the parking lot of the precinct between cop cars too, so that just goes to show the type of area we were in where people would jack a car from there. When we came back for the car and our phones the narco was nice and said he was glad we got off easily. He probably wouldn't have taken us in if the gun guys didn't pull us over and turn us over to them. I asked him about the magical empty baggy of dope we got charged with that appeared in the back seat after 5 hours, and he had no comment. Even when he first told us about it after we were waiting to know our charges for hours I asked him what stamp it was and he wouldn't say. We've got the same stamp since my friend has had that car so if they said a different name or one we never copped it would confirm it was planted, but he wouldn't tell me.

lol this was last week or a few days ago right? I am pretty sure I know where you got popped and why. The Gun Squad is running big investigations into gun trafficking. In fact, I read an article a month or so ago of how the city and certain prosecutors wants to give the Gun Squad the budget for the Drug Task Force, TNT, etc because right now gun crime ins a MAJOR problem in NYC, especially those few areas you are talking about. They just busted a HUGE gun running ring in Harlem few days ago, but I know they are working multiple investigations linked to each other in Brooklyn too. Sucks ya got caught up in that shit man. TNT are a bunch of dicks, I have never had the pleasure of meeting them (knock on wood) yet, but I've heard the stories. Throwing empty crack vials in the vehicle to get probable cause to search or even book you on it like they did with the empty baggie. Then again, corruption is still rampant in the NYPD.. so what's new? Depending on who you get popped by, it could go either way. Same way in Jersey, but not as bad as NYC. I've had good and bad experiences. Cops being dicks, tearing my car up, impounding it, calling people on my phone, sexting girls on my phone that I knew, etc. And other times, I had the narcos try and get me a summons so I could be released on recog since my car was outside waiting to be towed to the impound lot, they tried helping me out as best as could but the DA was a prick. Hudson County sucks, never get arrested there. Newark is a fucking desk summons for a couple bags of dope or they might even just let you go with a warning. I know a guy who got arrested in Bayonne (Hudson County) for 1 bag of heroin and his bail was the same as mine for 2 bricks.

If your getting good dope consistently at cheap prices then there's no comparison to Oxycodone in my opinion. The dope high is better/lasts longer and is so much cheaper! Of course unlike Oxy there's always that chance that the dope could be weak but a good dealer has above average dope 90% of the time. Also, Oxy is sooo much easier to function on in public (work, hanging with friends, etc.). With dope I just want to lay down and nod for hours. In a perfect world I would have Oxy to get me through the work day and some fire dope to chill out after work.

Of course I do miss no having to go to the hood to get Oxy but it's gotten so expensive in the past few years.

Of course I do miss no having to go to the hood to get Oxy but it's gotten so expensive in the past few years.

no kidding! pills have sky rocket in prices that it's ridiculous to have a habit on pills.

holy shit. my attempt to stay clean lasted a day. the girl i was trying to get clean for abandoned me, so ive been hanging out with my ex girlfriend as i have been for awhile, who now occasionally sniffs dope.

after a bag and a half + 40mg adderall each we sat around and talked about us. she's still in love with me as I am with her. we ended up blowing another 1.5 bags each (3 total), sniffing 50mg adderall each, and eating 1.5 (per person) orange g lady e pills....then fucked from 330 am until 730. jesus christ my dick hurts. but she left happily waddling away.

she also hooked me up when we woke up. i made her coffee so she gave me 2.5mg klonopin, half a bag of dope, a 10mg adderall, and weed + shes coming back with her huge klonopin script after her graduate class.

marriage material? lol. i think so

hows all your days?

Ive been getting grey rock in dc lately but my nieghbor has been getting a alergic reaction to it? he feels like his troat gets sore and then it swells , i dont think it shits down his breathing or anything just that its annoying for hium. He bought two grams and just gave em to me cause he said it was fucking with his throat. Anybody dealt with this or heard of it?

I like oxy over dope as well, considering eating the pills like they are intended is the safest way to ingest an opiate. Id usually eat like 3/4 of one and sniff the other 1/4 just for the ritual of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.