14th Issue Heroin Discussion v. Hey white boy, what you doin' uptown?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have sleep problems. so i overslept. my alarm went off, thought i hit snooze, but i hit the off button. i woke up with 10 mins to go. but i just said "fck it, i'll go tomorrow". i didn't think about thanksgiving till like 8pm

I hope it works out for you beefy. When I was on 'done I didn't need an alarm clock I woke up at 5am in mild w/d every day. But I did dose at 5.30 am everyday before work.

happy thanksgiving, y'all.sniffed a bag and popped an op80 to last the day while spending the day with some friends and the fam (aka getting piss drunk and watching football).

then im candyflipping (lsd+mdma) with some klonopin and dope to come down with later.

but i got the weirdest bags today. they said star trek, but the bags were in little bags as opposed to being taped. as in, they were folded in their bags and then put in a dime bag.

I've seen that before. Usually a few bags in one dimebag like instead of a rubber band, but it's not common.
I actually just got some funny bags myself. Looks like someone hand wrote "halloween" on each bag. Who knows, maybe just a crappy stamp but it looks like handwriting to me lol wtf is that

^lol..That's pretty fucking funny man, maybe the dealer didn't have stamps and he just told his kids to write "Halloween" on the bags!

the stamps were good, it was just weird that every bag was individually in a plastic bag.

after nodding all day and killing the majority of the beer in my house i went to a friend's and did some rolls ( 1 light blue mitsubishi and 1 brown/red jesus fish...both from california like 10 years ago) and some MDA we purchased while smoking a ton of bud and going through 8mg of klonopin. goddamn.

how was everyones day? today is going to suck due to no money for dope, im fucking fried from the mdma/mda, and bored as fuck. got a few kpins and bud though..

Last edited by a moderator:
every bundle ive gotten had every bag in an individual plastic baggie with a rubber band double wrapped holding them together

I've gotten bags before that were in plastic bags. Sometimes they're even taped. most of the times though, they're not. I'm about to score soon since my clinic was closed today. yesterday i knocked myself out with seroquel, atarax and propanolol. but today nothing will help me with the aches in my back and legs. my friend who knows a lot of people broke his phone and got a new one, but he doesn't have his old contact list. i almost yelled at him. who doesn't save their contacts outside their phones. lol. oh well, i'm just waiting on a call, hopefully it'll be a good one saying "come through" lol

^ Your friend should be able to go online to whatever carrier he had and view his contacts or at least his calls.

Yeah. I actually go to "myverizon" account often to find numbers. I'm constantly not saving them in my phone due to my parents ever checking or myself saying I don't want to use anymore so I remove it. There's always a way though lol. I'm hunting again. Only brought up a bundle and am out. Took a sub earlier today but it feels like its wearing off. I feel like shit. Knew I should have brought up more but money was tight. Ill be able to cop when I get home whether that be tomorrow or Sunday afternoon. I'm out in Steuben county New York and its the exact opposite where I'm from. Being that there are open air markets everywhere in a 40 mile radius of my hometowns really struggling, just gotta get through it...

If they have an Android device then their contacts will be saved to their gmail account. This happened to me before and I could even view my contacts myself via my gmail account on a computer. I'm sure apple has something similar for their iPhones as well. Verizon has a back up thing as well but, you have to turn it on. At any rate unless your friend just completely neglected to do anything for a back up odds ate that they should be able to get their numbers back. Even having a crappy prepaid phone the numbers should have been saved to the Sim card or something.

Does anyone know if I can go online and see
My contact list with an iPhone? I haven't plugged it into I tunes in 3'years and am still running 4.0.

Whenever I start my computer there is a big pop up window
That says I tunes is fucked and to uninstall then reinstall. Problem is I go to unimstall programs
And it won't do it. I am ready to wipe the hard drive when I find my recovery disks. If someone could helpe please pm with instructions.

Does anyone know if I can go online and see
My contact list with an iPhone? I haven't plugged it into I tunes in 3'years and am still running 4.0.

Whenever I start my computer there is a big pop up window
That says I tunes is fucked and to uninstall then reinstall. Problem is I go to unimstall programs
And it won't do it. I am ready to wipe the hard drive when I find my recovery disks. If someone could helpe please pm with instructions.

You just have to go on the website of your service provider and log in to view your call logs. I'm not sure if you can see your contact list, but you can definitely see your call logs.

Most opiate/opioid dependent people will not experience a high from bupe period. It's not quite a sober feeling either but, you will most likely not feel any warmth or strong euphoria from it if you're at all tolerant.

People snort and IV bupe because they're either chasing a high that they won't get or trying to make the drug more effective. Suboxone unlike Subutex contains naloxone which was added in an attempt, albeit a lame one to prevent this kind of abuse. It was thought that especially when IV'ing the drug that the user would be sent into precipitated WDbecause of the bupe/naloxone combo. Most bluelighters that have tried this will tell you that this doesn't happen although that is mostly anecdotal and it's never recommended to IV pills especially without a proper wheel/micron filter.

Some use the drug snorted or IV because of the higher bioavailability (BA) of both. Of course IV use is 100% BA where as snorting is around 65% (me thinks) compared to maybe 35% sublingual. I'm not positve on those numbers but, the point is that snorting is typically more effective. I mean really the best course is to not abuse the drug and take it as directed but, I like many, get my subs off the street and snorting allows me to use less.

Bupe is a weird opioid. It does have definite antidepressant properties which tend to work better at lower doses oddly enough. This is a very potent drug. This discussion has been done to death all over this site. Many people think that doctors over prescribe the drug but, there's something to be said for the drug's better ability to kill cravings at higher doses. The whole point of legit bupe treatment is not just to keep you out of WD but, to kill the cravings and in combination with therapy help the user establish their new sober life without the cravings and start their new routines. A lot of us (myself included) use just enough to keep wd at bay but, I will admit that at a low dose I do still crave and often use full agonists because of those cravings.

I meant to reply to this post when I first saw it, but I didn't get around to it and forgot about it until now. This post is spot on on many counts, so it was worth reiterating some of your points.

I agree that a lot of people get too caught up in the 'less is more' concept when it comes to bupe. Yes it is true that its a very potent drug so it doesn't take much to keep you from withdrawing, especially if you wait until you are really withdrawing so that the bupe can bring you from a low low to a comfortable medium. If you are just in minor withdrawal when you take it then there isn't much room to go up from there since you aren't going to get high off of it anyway, unless you have a really low tolerance and probably don't need it for withdrawals anyway.

But people apply the less is more to maintenance as well, and although I think that you should try to keep your dose low, there isn't much of a point if the dose is too low to either block other opioids/opiates or help with cravings. So the key is to find the lowest dose that makes you feel comfortable and help keep your mind off of getting high. Everybody is different, but if I were to go on maintenance I would probably take between 2-4mg, probably alternating between the two.

wow this turned out to be awesome. i made a sweet walnut pumpkin pie. in return i got 5 bags of dope (REALLY strong dope)) in 2 hours and 5mg klonopin in 8 hours + all the weed i could smoke. my friends fucking love my baking.

also got a new connect for 40mg opana...the old crushable stop signs :D

I have not posted on a heroin hard drug news group for years but there was a b newsgroup called hard drugs alt. or alt.harddrugs,,, and I knew several people from 3 continents who used to post there...I posted from Chicago as Westside'something'. Anyway seriously the east coast has the always had the strongest heroin aas a rule in the USA. I only was in NJ once to do an UltraRapidOpiateDetox with the evil Dr. Gooberman, who has since lost his license. I almost died.
The only thing as I can think of is that the tan dope is cut with some type of benzo and the white fluff is some fentannl mix. How could I really know? We used to get French Connection dope from Rochester by the key in the early 1970's and it was white with the slightest hint of gray tinge. It was very potent. Sure wish I was in NJ or Baltimore where I could take a break from my boring regimen of morphine pain pills and do some site specific heroin.
Thanks for your post,
R
BTW if you are any of the good folk still around from the old alt.harddrugs group....please get in touch. Thanks

Help may b around the door

I've gotten bags before that were in plastic bags. Sometimes they're even taped. most of the times though, they're not. I'm about to score soon since my clinic was closed today. yesterday i knocked myself out with seroquel, atarax and propanolol. but today nothing will help me with the aches in my back and legs. my friend who knows a lot of people broke his phone and got a new one, but he doesn't have his old contact list. i almost yelled at him. who doesn't save their contacts outside their phones. lol. oh well, i'm just waiting on a call, hopefully it'll be a good one saying "come through" lol
Hang in there your luck, I pray, will change. I have deleted many a number I could use today. My dog of 12 years, she is 15 as I got her at 3 from anti-cruelty is dying from liver cancer. I will eventually have to put her down and I calledan old friend who has many methadone diskets and I need them to reate a slurl of methadone to put her to sleep but not until she is in pain and cannot walk. Her incontinence is OK as she ges on the pads. If heroin were legal and pure, I would put her to sleep with an intramuscular injection...sorry for rambling. Dope scene in Chicago is bad in quality and atmosphere (cops).:\:\

Status
Not open for further replies.