14th Issue Heroin Discussion v. Hey white boy, what you doin' uptown?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never heard of anyone cold copping in New Haven, and I wouldn't want to try it. Either you've got a number, or you don't, and if you don't, then you'll need to find someone who does and either allow yourself to get middled by them -- the most likely scenario -- or, if you're lucky and that person's nice enough to, then have them vouch for you.

There is a spot in New Haven to cold cop crack, and it's notorious... works like clockwork, like a drive-through, easy as pie. Hard isn't my thing, though, so I've only been once or twice before and it was to bring a friend. But dope? There's no designated neighborhood or area in which to cold cop dope... not that I know of, at least. Kind of wish there were...

The closest we've ever come to "cold copping" dope is, as Carl mentioned, having someone approach us after a friend runs in to the pharmacy to buy rigs or after leaving our dealer's house. In other words, having a new, aspiring young dealer give us a free bag to try and his number after spotting us leaving our dealer's or buying obvious paraphernalia.

I have never cold copped, but I have been thru Bridgeport, and it def seems like the right place to be to cop.

How far of a drive is jersey? Thats the mecca of cold copping but i imagine its like driving from dc to bmroe and the traffic would be a nightmare

I just had the most awkward situation of my life. My mom has been on vic's for her neck injury (dad broke disks in her neck years ago...) and she's been on them for a few years now. Her doctor finally cut down her script so she was really sick. And so at school she asked me to get her pills from my dealer. She was hesitant to ask because she is "against drug use". Anyways I went to my dealer and they only haf dilaudid and methadone at the moment... as well as heroin but I was like hell no about that. So long story short I'm at dealers house and I call my mom (they know her) and she ends up coming over. We are all in the apartment and man this was the most awkward situation of my life.. I don't even know.

My mom also knows what else they deal and already basically knows I gotten dope from them. This is more than a dealer type relationship. We all chilled together numerous times. So yeah I feel conflicted about this whole situation but at least my mom finally admitted that I was right and she is dependent too heavily on pills.

Lol and after this all goes down my mom takes money from me for her dilaudid and then tells me don't get anything for yourself. Again most awkward situation of my life. The methadone would of helped more so instead of short lasting dilaudid for sickness but oh well. I don't want her on either. However I use heroin so I don't really have room to talk.

How far of a drive is jersey? Thats the mecca of cold copping but i imagine its like driving from dc to bmroe and the traffic would be a nightmare

Honesty, Philly would probably be your best bet if you are traveling from DC. The majority of the open air markets in NJ are located in northern NJ, with the exception of Camden which is really dangerous. Philly is closer to you and it's so easy to find out where the open air markets are there. Obviously police are a problem, but from what I understand it's relatively safe as open air markets go.

Like I said to the Connecticut person, you are better off offering to hit someone off with a bag rather than cash because they will bring you to the good stuff instead of just the nearest set. The junkies in the area will actually approach you if you are white, so you don't even have to initiate the conversation with someone you think might be able to help you. In fact I wouldn't even ask someone if they could help me since the people that can help you will approach you.

You have to follow the golden rule though. Do not hand over money before getting the drugs. It's an open air market, so the dealers will sell to anyone that they don't think is a cop, so don't trust anyone that says they need the money first because the person won't deal with anyone new. That's b.s. and they will likely just rip you off. That's why to tell that that if they bring you to the spot that you will hit them off with a bag or two if they watch out for you and make sure it all goes smoothly.

Last edited:

i dont know chicago is up there as far as the mecca of cold copping

I had a job where I had to travel into some the more sketched parts of town in New Haven. I would be in and out of houses and if there was nowhere to park, I would sometimes have to walk down the street a bit. It was a service call type gig.
I got randomly approached 3-4 times and asked if I needed something. I assume cause I'm white and I did not belong there and possibly had the look.
I didn't mean to imply there's a known spot or multiple known spots that I know of. I just know that, as far as cold copping goes, Connecticut is a challenging state to do it in. New Haven's the only town where I had that happen a few times. And I was all over the state. Probably more chance than anything.
Most towns I lived in were the same deal. Meet someone, get middle-manned for a bit, get a number, get another number, pick the safest and best guy and go from there.

No not me , i got dope contacts, i was saying connecicut to ne jersey is prob crazy traffic like driving from dc to bmore even though its close. I cant imagine xdriving from nycc to nersey and shit, that would drive me insane with that traffic.

its nearly impossible to cold cop in my city. it used to be brain-dead easy during the heavy gang days and the coke influx, but now its all phone numbers

then again, everyone in this damn city is on something. its never taken more than a few phonecalls to find anything around here.

so i havent eaten in 2 days and im pretty sure its from withdrawal...but i did some dope today and i still cant eat. wtf.

Honesty, Philly would probably be your best bet if you are traveling from DC. The majority of the open air markets in NJ are located in northern NJ, with the exception of Camden which is really dangerous. Philly is closer to you and it's so easy to find out where the open air markets are there. Obviously police are a problem, but from what I understand it's relatively safe as open air markets go.

Like I said to the Connecticut person, you are better off offering to hit someone off with a bag rather than cash because they will bring you to the good stuff instead of just the nearest set. The junkies in the area will actually approach you if you are white, so you don't even have to initiate the conversation with someone you think might be able to help you. In fact I wouldn't even ask someone if they could help me since the people that can help you will approach you.

You have to follow the golden rule though. Do not hand over money before getting the drugs. It's an open air market, so the dealers will sell to anyone that they don't think is a cop, so don't trust anyone that says they need the money first because the person won't deal with anyone new. That's b.s. and they will likely just rip you off. That's why to tell that that if they bring you to the spot that you will hit them off with a bag or two if they watch out for you and make sure it all goes smoothly.

yeah you can definitely get offered shit in Philly. I was parked on the side of the road one time and this guy just walked by and was like 5-0 is out today man better be quick just lookin at me laughing because I stood out and he didnt. And I was like yeah im waitin for this dude or something to that effect. All he said next was oh you lookin for crack or meth? and I was just like nah man Im trying to get bags and he just said he couldnt get that right now and just walked away.

yeah you can definitely get offered shit in Philly. I was parked on the side of the road one time and this guy just walked by and was like 5-0 is out today man better be quick just lookin at me laughing because I stood out and he didnt. And I was like yeah im waitin for this dude or something to that effect. All he said next was oh you lookin for crack or meth? and I was just like nah man Im trying to get bags and he just said he couldnt get that right now and just walked away.

You got offered meth in Philly?

yeah by a black guy of all people. I think he was tweaked out when I was talking to him tbh

just wondering...i'm in birmingham england...the U S of A is a very big place... that storm the other week, has that effected your supplies... i'd say a few stashes may have got blown away and that

idk where I live it was really windy but nothing too major in damage, just some power outages because of downed lines.

just wondering...i'm in birmingham england...the U S of A is a very big place... that storm the other week, has that effected your supplies... i'd say a few stashes may have got blown away and that

I was in the heart of it and nothing really changed. The only thing was that cell phones weren't working for a few days in most places. My friend who I get stuff through was still copping though. I just stayed in not doing any dope and having lots of sex.

No not me , i got dope contacts, i was saying connecicut to ne jersey is prob crazy traffic like driving from dc to bmore even though its close. I cant imagine xdriving from nycc to nersey and shit, that would drive me insane with that traffic.

Why not just try to cold cop in bmore in the markets? There's a big open-air market right here in bmore so why not just make the shorter drive dude? I doubt you'll get anything that much better in Philly or Jersey...all our dope is similar and very good. Basically the dealers get it all from the same supplier in this area so just save your self some gas and do some research on the cold-copping scene in B-more. But if you got a dealer connect then I see no reason why you would even need to cold cop as long as your getting good dope.

Anyway, who's all stocked up on dope for thanksgiving? It makes the holiday's so much better for me...I picked up a half gram of some of Bmore's finest dope (well I doubt it's THE best shit in the area but it sure is damn good) that I plan to blow tonight and all day tomorrow on my day off from work. Also, football and turkey is a must of course :D. I usually can't stand these holiday's but the enjoyment level goes way up when your stocked with good dope. I've been 'fasting' from dope for three straight days just for this occasion.

^yeah just got back home a little while ago and got pulled over 30sec after coppin..peep the chicago thread for the whole story but yeah im lucky ill be home for thanksgiving and not sitting in county and getting chocolate milk with dinner instead of regular white milk cause its the holiday

omg!!! i'm starting to freak out. i missed my clinic yesterday and i forgot that today is thanksgiving and the clinic is closed. i'm prolly going to have to troop around uptown(nyc) and hope i can meet someone honest. i got to cash a check for $55. THANK GOD it's a city check so i won't have that much problem cashing it. but i'm gonna walk a fine line today. try to make 5 bags cover a 120mg habit. im f**ked................ :(

Status
Not open for further replies.