14th Issue Heroin Discussion v. Hey white boy, what you doin' uptown?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the end if all else fails ask a homeless dude. Good luck.

My friend said the same shit to me a few weeks ago on the phone("Aren't there homeless people there strung out on dope?"), I could hear em choppin up a chunk in the background, the asshole! Yeah sometimes, the homeless dude will hook ya up but he'll want sumthin for it definitely!

Layinitdown, this sounds like your first time kickin and it sounds like you're not that experienced....Shit, you might be pretty young....I'm not gonna lecture you, but you should def think about quitting, becuase once you do get in the dope scene there and start hangin around that whole scene, you never know where it will go! Get some Immodium like Tommy boy said...Or try to get on suboxone, sumthin! Try to make friends with normal people....

Did you move there with your family?

^Not all homeless people ask for much in return. In the end you can pass up the deal but a lot of the time you can end up getting a good connect. A friend of mine spent a few hours with this homeless guy and came out of it with two connects. My other friend managed to get raw off this homeless dude as well and he just asked for two dollars in exchange. Anyways that's the last option. Quitting or again taking a break should be the main priority.

I'm not young....I'm 35. I just never had to go without. It was always there when I needed it. I've had to go a day without it but never 2 ...I've heard the immodium stuff works and I already prepared atleast that part for me, but I'm not gonna worry about it. It might just be best to let it go. I definitely don't want to have to go thru this another 2,3, or 10 times. I'm on pretty much day 2 and I imagine it lasts what....maybe a week or so??? Not sure about that! :)

I was able to get hooked up through a homeless dude the one time I went that route. I told him how much I wanted to spend on dope, then I showed him the money I would give him if it all went well. Neither was a large amount so he wouldn't be tempted to do something stupid, and I kept my money in an area on me that wouldn't be easy for him to get it from.

Most say that it's best to offer them a free bag or 2 if they hook you up because then they will be more likely to find you the good stuff instead of the nearest stuff, but in my case I was getting dope and the guy was into crack. I wouldn't recommend copping through a crackhead though, but this guy was shorter than me and really skinny from the whole being homeless and smoking crack factor, so I doubt he could take me, and I'm pretty sure he knew that too.

Either way, be safe. I know in some areas the only other white people there are fellow addicts, so if they look the part then maybe just ask them.

Yeah I read that article....that is crazy stuff! Well I guess 5 days not so bad :) I'm halfway there lol

Yeah, it might not be too too bad first time...good luck, let us know what happens

Chinky... I was hoping it would be a lot easier to just kick the crap, unfortunately wasn't prepared for what I would go thru. I guess I figured since I only snort it and have never used needles that it would be easier, but yes I am nervous, and I didn't prepare well enough. I truely am not asking anyone for help....if anything I have been given some pointers of places and that's cool. I understandwhat your getting at. IIve got 2 options....kick this Shit, or woman up and look. But thank you all for your input. :)
vsnorter? didnt you say you came from the west coast or out west? did you snort tar or did i read wrong and you get powder?..also i figure you got a fulltime job beinbg 35.,you should go to the doc and get on subs..even if you only use them until you get a connect, at least you would have them for the next time, or if say you go on a nice long vacation and cant bring dope with you..you really should look into that, it definetly would be worth it

^there's just a lot of bullshit on BL is all chinks sayin,...

that actually wasnt what i was saying..

most people here arent here to bullshit, theres only a select few who do..,mainly noobs and people who want to make themselves look or sound cool and with either one they generally cant keep up with there stories and contradict themselves and then we make fun of them and they lose all credibility and respect

Yeah I've always been a snorted...occasional smoker, but mainly snorting. It started out with heroin after the price of oxycontin went way up and the demand was higher. After they put that block in the OC, made it hard to find the real ones. I'm not new at this and definitely not proud of it. We have a lot of powder in the west....atleast that's what my connect maintained. And yes I do work. It's a struggle last few days, but I notice I think less about the w/d's when I'm keeping myself busy. But damn it to hell with the damn RLS, insomnia, and creepy crawlind anxiety feeling sweats. Otherwise this would be easy lol

Finally copped! went to a local place to use in the bathroom. The shot half the rig, then checked to see if I was still in the vein, which I was. Then I went to shoot the rest and it was blocked. I took it out, and the pin was bent really bad. So I said I'll just go home and use a new rig for the rest of it. Went home, emptied another 4 bags in my spoon, and went to empty the rig that was half full and it wasn't emptying because there as no air to push out the liquid coming from the back end. So I said I'll just try to squirt it out. So i forced it reallllyyyy hard and the fucking rig broke at the end and shot the water into the spoon and the dope went flying everywhere! I was so pissed. Luckily I was able to salvage most of it, and it was fine. But I def wasted a couple of bags in the end. The absolute worst. At least I feel better than before. And I'm going to cop more tomorrow when money gets into my bank account. Crazy day kicking hard. Finished up some homework, about to register for next semesters classes, and then gonna watch tv until the morning. Night everyone!

you dont smoke weed? thats a huge thing for me when im kickin..but since you work and got insurance go see your doctor..its not like your work can say anything about it and like i said its good to have just as a backup but if you took only like 4mg you would feel 100% normal. thats how good the drug is

Just snagged some dope ! Anyone wanna see some pics of some okay-quality tar? Bomb bomb shit is another 8hrs away or so.

Finally copped! went to a local place to use in the bathroom. The shot half the rig, then checked to see if I was still in the vein, which I was. Then I went to shoot the rest and it was blocked. I took it out, and the pin was bent really bad. So I said I'll just go home and use a new rig for the rest of it. Went home, emptied another 4 bags in my spoon, and went to empty the rig that was half full and it wasn't emptying because there as no air to push out the liquid coming from the back end. So I said I'll just try to squirt it out. So i forced it reallllyyyy hard and the fucking rig broke at the end and shot the water into the spoon and the dope went flying everywhere! I was so pissed. Luckily I was able to salvage most of it, and it was fine. But I def wasted a couple of bags in the end. The absolute worst. At least I feel better than before. And I'm going to cop more tomorrow when money gets into my bank account. Crazy day kicking hard. Finished up some homework, about to register for next semesters classes, and then gonna watch tv until the morning. Night everyone!

I would have just squirt the rest of the first shot up my nose.

itching for something today. only could find 5mg methadone and a 10mg oxy. bullshit.

got a pack of cigs and a bowlpack of bud still though....

What do you guys think about using s 3A4 enzyme inducer to booost the thr amount of norbup metabolized from suboxone, anyone have any experience on this? I took nuvigil today (modafinil) which is a potent enzyme inducer with my sub and I really feel dopey and opiated, is this just placebo?

^there's just a lot of bullshit on BL is all chinks sayin,

There's a lot of dope in Conn., you gotta sniff it out though...the cities are small and the sections that you could probably find it in are tiny ghetto areas...You probably have to walk around for 20 mins to an hour....It's way to late now, I'd go between 11-4 tommorow....

IME, Bridgeport might be one of the easier towns to try...also New Haven, probly Hartford(never been) but further east like Groton and New London it'll get harder...You're also close enough to NYC but thats probably not somethin you wanna fuck with right now....

You're probably newvous doin it...I get nervous doin it if it's been awhile, but once you got that number, you're straight! In the broad daylight, I think you'll be alright

Also, Connecticut cops are notorious dicks, especially the staties, just to say...

Bridgeport, New Haven, and Hartford are the three places I've gotten dope from in CT. I know people who have had sources in Waterbury, New Britain, and Willimantic.

Every story I've heard of people getting arrested while copping has occured in Hartford. That would probably be the easiest place to cop without a source, but you sort of have to know where to go. It's also loaded with undercovers and I know the DEA had taken more of an active interest in Hartford. I haven't been up that way for drugs in quite some time though, nor do I know anyone who currently goes that way.

I've copped in New Haven before with only a vague sense of where to go. I've been successful that way, but I've also been burned for money that way. It's pretty sketchy, even if you're in an appropriate neighborhood. There's a few areas of the city where it might be possible to cop without a source, but like I said it's sketchy and there's a good chance you could get ripped off. It seems like people selling on the street tend to have crack on them moreso than heroin. The first time I ever tried crack (only done it maybe 10 times, maybe less actually) it was because I was trying to buy off the street and the guy handed me crack instead of heroin. He wouldn't take it back either.

I've had people approach me and tell me they were selling a few times when I've been buying needles at the pharmacy. I think some of them were legit, but I was already going to get dope and already had a connect, so I didn't feel the need to go through someone new who could potentially be an undercover or someone looking to rip people off.

Bridgeport might be a good area to go to, but I really don't know the city that well. My friend went out looking for a connect when he was living there and he found someone. It took him a while to find someone reliable, but he also lived there and had time to look.

Where you go is probably going to depend on where you live. It's a small state, but you can still end up spending a lot of time driving around from place to place.

Never copped in Waterbury or Bridgeport, but in all the other cities you mentioned, and a few more like Willi and Norwich. True, the north end of Hartford is pretty easy to buy drugs in (crack mainly, but some shitty weed and a little dope here and there), but if you're white and out there at night, if you don't get robbed first you WILL get pulled over, and you have a good chance of getting arrested for buying drugs, or at least attempting to.

I honestly think New Haven is the easiest city to cop in. Maybe not curbside cold copping but if you drive around in the right part of the city it doesn't take long to find a sketchy ass looking black dude who inevitably has a hookup for you to call. I was once down there to cop and my friend got his car stuck in a snowbank when he pulled over to meet the connect. After the guy left, some random black dudes came to help us push the car out (they obviously knew what we were doing there) and gave us their number! It's all overt the place.
I just like Hartford dope better, it's the same quality if not better and it's about 2/3 of the price of New Haven. I also live almost an hour closer to Hartford :p...
Luckilly I don't have to deal with that shit anymore, I got a dealer in the sticks about 10 minutes from me that buys bulk from Hartford and then sells it at the same price they do there. Doesn't save me much time, and honestly the location is still pretty sketchy, the drive involves going directly past a state police barracks so there's a lot of boys out, but it feels so much safer going to this little subdevelopment in a small town in the woods then going to a less white area in the hood... at least I can lie and say I'm coming back from a friend's house. The part about having dope in an unregistered car while driving on a suspended license still sucks though...

I copped in CT for a loooong time. Hartford shit is indeed cheap. Problem is if someone's looking for the open air market isn't really there anymore. State police, DEA moved in hardcore a few years ago and things died way down. Gotta know people and even then it was a journey, working my way through a few people that slung shitty bags to people with moderate to good quality.
Yeah, if you're white, I'd advise staying out of the North end of town. Too much trouble. Just all around trouble to be had everywhere. Good chance you're gonna get your cash taken, or flat out robbed, popped, etc.
My experience was the closer you got to NYC/NJ, the better it got. Once you get southwest of New Britain things change from Hartford style bags(bigger, flimsier, sealed in a plastic sleeve) to NY/NJ style(rigid, smaller bags, sealed with masking tape, no sleeve.)
That's what you wanna see, IMO, and what you should see in Waterbury, Bridgeport, New Haven, etc.
I did the travel south thing for a while, but eventually found really good people in Waterbury.
Same old, same old. People with relatives in the big cities make runs down, come back and sell it marked up. Not a drastic markup, though.
As far as cold copping, I guess New Haven would be the best bet. Everything's gotten so sketchy, I still wouldn't recommend it.

Status
Not open for further replies.