14th Issue Heroin Discussion v. Hey white boy, what you doin' uptown?

Status
Not open for further replies.
seriously. he was puerto rican and would have a big accent and shit, then after hanging out with him for enough times one day he just starts speaking completely fine. it was hilarious. he even told me his real name, lol.

I can assure you there is plenty of dope in Connecticut, that's where I live as well ;)

BUT, it's probably for your own good that you have no sources, it'll force you to clean up a little. W/Ds suck though man, sorry you have to go thru that.
Yeah, Connecticut has a lot of dope. I found it on my own (and I'm a female, saw someone saying that is why they can't but true safety is a factor. However I found dealers to be nicer to females. My one best friend found us a dealer in north philly all by herself and even later chilled with the dealer...with his girlfriend though. Again safety is important. That's why I carried a knife and pepperspray lol). Anyways CT is less scary well a lot less scarier to cop dope at IMO than down here but areas in CT can be really sketchy as well.

Gots me some raw today.

NSFW:
mLTeH.jpg
4BtM8.jpg

Good stuff but doesn't last as long as I would like.

In transit. About 3 and a half hours away from home. Kicking so hard right now this sucks. I have too much homework to do tonight that I have to cop. Otherwise I'd ride this out considering I've gotten through one day of the withdrawal. Have to do this trip again but rather it being Friday Saturday Sunday it's Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday. Gonna have to buy a good amount and use up at my property upstate.

^You motherfuckers gotta rub it in with pictures like that! Thats the closest to high I'll be today!

That's whats sad, it's been such a big part of my life for so long, it's created major problems for me, set my life back years, and yet I never seem to get tired of it! I'm definitely an addict I'll admit that, but I actually really like dope....cocaine I hate and for some reason I've done a shit ton of that too, but I'm always disgusted with it afterwards....Dope, not so much!

So I come on here and read all the shit you guys post and it makes me homesick! Fucking sad....
I have no habit so I could probably find opiates somewhere, but anything less than a needle filled with heroin, I wouldn't bother with!
Weeds not the same, I like weed on occasion but it's not the same. Alcohol is a shitty substitute but it's the only one I've got! Makes me way more depressed than dope!

We invest all this time in a lifestyle that doesn't really translate to much in the real world. Some of us function on it to a degree, but it makes the rest of life seem like an obligation, a chore....

So I come on here and read all the shit you guys post and it makes me homesick! Fucking sad....
I have no habit so I could probably find opiates somewhere, but anything less than a needle filled with heroin, I wouldn't bother with!
Weeds not the same, I like weed on occasion but it's not the same. Alcohol is a shitty substitute but it's the only one I've got! Makes me way more depressed than dope!

We invest all this time in a lifestyle that doesn't really translate to much in the real world. Some of us function on it to a degree, but it makes the rest of life seem like an obligation, a chore....

It's pretty common for opiate/opioid users to drink a lot when they can't get their opies. When I was away at college and not using opiates (mostly because of availability problems, but also due to financial issues) I was drinking a ton. It's always one or the other, so if it's not dope it's alcohol, and vice versa. Alcohol is really tough on the body and mind so you're right about it being a shitty substitute.

^Yeah, I feel more like a loser drinking than doing H...haven't drank today, yet...I'm starting to crave it like dope and I think, all I need is a little bit of dope to get it out of my system because I've been thinkin about it so much....lol

=

Also, that's real shitty to throw your used rigs in the woods. I bet you didn't even have a cap on it. For fucks sake cut the tip off and throw it in the trash. Or like tentram said just put it in a bottle or something first. I don't wish harm on anyone, but tbh I'm glad you fell down a hill for trying to throw your rig there. Glad you didn't get seriously injured but come on dude that's fucking bad. That sounds like karma to me.

A dude threw one out the car window once in a neighborhood and I told him to go fucking pick it up (I barely knew him but my friend who's car it was was friends with him). My buddy pulled over and wouldn't go until he got out and found it. The guy was bitching the whole time saying shit like "are you guys fucking serious? Who cares you guys throw bottles out the window all the time" until he finally realized that we were in fact both serious. Clearly missed the point he thought we were mad at him for littering or something. Didn't even have a cap on it and it landed right on the sidewalk. What a shithead I can't stand that. Some little kid is gonna get that through their foot and catch aids or something.
theres nothing that pisses me off more then seeing used needles layin on the street of neighborhoods, especialy acuse i dont use them but just seeing them in plaes peoples kids play or they walk their dogs really pisses me off
. It's kind of strange you guys mention connecticut and Mass and this guy just pops up dopesick with no source! Although any cops looking for East coast dope sources on a forum of people mainly discussing their personal use are just waay off! Just what purpose does that serve? It's like digging a canal with a toothpick! I guess someones gotta get fucked to justify the budget!
welcome to BL..this shit happens all the time, peope with no posts think by posting they dont have a hookup, thzat someone is gonna give them their hookup
The areas I've seen today seem sketchy. Not sure what I'm going to figure out....
ok we have seen you say that 5x now..you van stop saying you dont have a connect cause no one is gonna help you

I read the forum rules very thoroughly. If I wanted to connect with someone here, then I would stupidly ask. I understand what your saying though. Thank you for your input.

ive been here long ewnough and ive seen what you are doing many times by people who think they are slick and honestly so has everyone else thats been here long enough..

we all know that in a way you are asking for help...cause by mentioning it over and over and over, even though yoiu havent just flat out asked for a connect, you are hoping someone will give you some info or hook you up out of pity cause they feel bad for you.

i mean im not totally trying to be a dick cause i do feel bad for you. i know what its like to be sick but i really dont fee; that bad cause you kenw that you were moving, so why didnt you prepare better? instead of buying some dope that would hold you over for a week or 2, howcome you didnt go and buy some subs that would last you alot longer? or why didnt you prepare yourself by cleaning up before you moved, knowing you were going to a city that you knew no one or atleast had no drug connects?

how old are you or are you somewhat a noob to using? cause there are a few standard tricks you do that every junkie knows if you move and are new in town or if you just loose your connects and just arent lucky enough to live here in chicago where all you have to do is just drive down the right street to get served..so why haven t you tried to find a methadone clinic? frankly that would have been the first thing i would have tried to do, or if you have insurance, go to the doctor for some subs...i mean theres plenty of things you can do to hold you iver until you find a connect. or find a needle exchange if they got them. they dont sell the drugs but the people who frequesnt those places do. the same goes for the 'done clinic..if you go to that and make friends im sure especially being a girl that someone would be more then helpful to point you in the right direction.. and agaub you are a female, use that powerful tool called a vagina to get you what you need. now im not saying go whore youreself out or suck someone off but flirting doesnt hurt right? just smile and spark up a convo and if you trust the guy(or girl) maybe make exchange numbers or email and after some talking or some coffee see if you can get tehm to give up their connect..or be frank and say your just looking for a friend right now cause youre new in town and hell they might just middle for you, at least you got something right??

now if you use the latter, just use your head and female intuition and be safe..but really what i just said above is like junky 101, so read it and remeber it and for everyone else in here that doesnt know that shit, youre welcome :)

see chinky aint all bad

Last edited:
^there's just a lot of bullshit on BL is all chinks sayin,

There's a lot of dope in Conn., you gotta sniff it out though...the cities are small and the sections that you could probably find it in are tiny ghetto areas...You probably have to walk around for 20 mins to an hour....It's way to late now, I'd go between 11-4 tommorow....

IME, Bridgeport might be one of the easier towns to try...also New Haven, probly Hartford(never been) but further east like Groton and New London it'll get harder...You're also close enough to NYC but thats probably not somethin you wanna fuck with right now....

You're probably newvous doin it...I get nervous doin it if it's been awhile, but once you got that number, you're straight! In the broad daylight, I think you'll be alright

Also, Connecticut cops are notorious dicks, especially the staties, just to say...

Chinky... I was hoping it would be a lot easier to just kick the crap, unfortunately wasn't prepared for what I would go thru. I guess I figured since I only snort it and have never used needles that it would be easier, but yes I am nervous, and I didn't prepare well enough. I truely am not asking anyone for help....if anything I have been given some pointers of places and that's cool. I understandwhat your getting at. IIve got 2 options....kick this Shit, or woman up and look. But thank you all for your input. :)

^ Pick up some loperamide [imodium] and take like 16mg. That should help a lot.

Chinky... I was hoping it would be a lot easier to just kick the crap, unfortunately wasn't prepared for what I would go thru. I guess I figured since I only snort it and have never used needles that it would be easier, but yes I am nervous, and I didn't prepare well enough. I truely am not asking anyone for help....if anything I have been given some pointers of places and that's cool. I understandwhat your getting at. IIve got 2 options....kick this Shit, or woman up and look. But thank you all for your input. :)

Yeah, you don't want to find a connect through bluelight.... cause if someone would be willing to get you heroin then I don't know, sounds too sketchy. Other than that you will do what you got to do. If you're sick enough I'm sure you will be finding that heroin or maybe it's just time to call it quits for now. It sounds like quitting or at least taking a break would be a better option for you.

By the way never act scared if you ever decide to find a connect. Act like you know your shit (about the streets...how things work). Never let anyone take your money to go get the dope. You'll probably run into a lot of people who will do this... In the end if all else fails ask a homeless dude. Good luck.

Thanks stayfaded :) I have been on this Shit for about 2 years. Had only 2 connects back home and one was a pretty good friend. I was fortunate enough to never go without, So I might be illiterate slightly as to how to get it, but I agree if I get sick enough.....there's always options.

Status
Not open for further replies.