14th Issue Heroin Discussion v. Hey white boy, what you doin' uptown?

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's a fucking scumbag act, what kind of piece of shit does that. how hard is it to dispose of a needle in a safe manner. fucking put it in a capped bottle for fuck sake if you don't have a sharps bin. hopefully you don't have some blood borne virus such as hepatitis and someone stumbles across it and gets spiked, you asshole. i'd say you got a good dose of karma for throwing your dirty rigs away in the woods like that, djtiesto83187.

that's just fucking disgusting and lazy.

Falling down that hill was karma getting at you good. How often to you go throw your needles in the woods bro?

Damn you guys are all over him! You definitely shouldn't throw needles in the woods! You can break the point off in the cap though, so that it's stuck in the cap and no matter how you dispose of it nobody will get stuck.

That shit looks crazy but, any bud that I've ever had that was mostly purple like that has just been alright. It's always looked better than it was. Lately I've been getting nothing but, headband. I highly recommend it if you can find it and it's nice on the eyes as well. Now that my state has mmj I can't wait to have some great choices to make. I'm hoping it's easy to get a card too.

If Mass is anything like CT you won't get a card. They've had MMJ here for a while now and I know not a single person that has a script. I've never seen a dispensary here and I haven't even had any weed that someone claimed was medical unless it was brought back from out west.

Also, I've had some bright green and purple weed (almost looked like someone colored the purple on with a highlighter although I know that wasn't the case) that was just as amazing as it looked. But usually that's not the case I agree.

Also, sometimes I think weed is better than people realize. If it gets you high as fuck but it's a dirty high then I wouldn't consider that a good weed. Strong, sure. But I like a nice clean mellow high, and very sensory oriented, almost slightly psychedelic. Like for example- grain alcohol is strong and gets you drunk as fuck, but I sure wouldn't call that good booze. May be strong, but it tastes like shit, burns your throat and gut when you drink it, and gives you a real messy drunk. I enjoy something that tastes smooth and mellow and gives me a really nice controllable buzz, that's what I'd consider good drink. Same goes for smoke IMO, there's a lot more to it than just potency.

Chinky- that photo of the purple and blue weed looks photoshopped like a mofo, or at least taken with a real shitty camera in poor light. Look how everything behind it is grey, and then there's a green/yellow aura around it. That's also an un-earthly shade of blue. I would be really surprised if that was real.

Also, that's real shitty to throw your used rigs in the woods. I bet you didn't even have a cap on it. For fucks sake cut the tip off and throw it in the trash. Or like tentram said just put it in a bottle or something first. I don't wish harm on anyone, but tbh I'm glad you fell down a hill for trying to throw your rig there. Glad you didn't get seriously injured but come on dude that's fucking bad. That sounds like karma to me.

A dude threw one out the car window once in a neighborhood and I told him to go fucking pick it up (I barely knew him but my friend who's car it was was friends with him). My buddy pulled over and wouldn't go until he got out and found it. The guy was bitching the whole time saying shit like "are you guys fucking serious? Who cares you guys throw bottles out the window all the time" until he finally realized that we were in fact both serious. Clearly missed the point he thought we were mad at him for littering or something. Didn't even have a cap on it and it landed right on the sidewalk. What a shithead I can't stand that. Some little kid is gonna get that through their foot and catch aids or something.

Last edited:
Man this Shit sucks. W/d's are a killer. Moving to a new area with zero sources makes for a rather hard adjustment to a new area:(

I can assure you there is plenty of dope in Connecticut, that's where I live as well ;)

BUT, it's probably for your own good that you have no sources, it'll force you to clean up a little. W/Ds suck though man, sorry you have to go thru that.

goddamn. everyone fell off the earth yesterday and im still puking and trying to kill someone from withdrawal.

my one dope connect sold me fake shit so im done with her, the other is MIA, no more methadone until tomorrow, no roxis/morphine/opana/suboxone around.

all i can get are 10mg hydros. my liver hurts just thinking about that...and i cant drive out for tramadol.

^I didn't know you and Johnny Blue were from my area man....at least Johnny(being from Mass) understands that being an asshole is just a way life to us!

^If you're out in bumfuck connecticut and have no idea what you're doin, it might be a little difficult.

But basically any grimy ass town on route 95 on the Eastern seaboard down to Richmond, has dope. It's kind of strange you guys mention connecticut and Mass and this guy just pops up dopesick with no source! Although any cops looking for East coast dope sources on a forum of people mainly discussing their personal use are just waay off! Just what purpose does that serve? It's like digging a canal with a toothpick! I guess someones gotta get fucked to justify the budget!

especially if said police are in these northeast areas. shit, the dope is pretty much exactly where you think it is...it's just whether or not you can get someone to help.

I've been on the east coast for about a month now. Took the long move from the west coast. So know very little about Connecticut or any other city along route 95. As w/d's are zero fun , I'm sure there has to be some damned end to them. Have been , I guess fortunate up til now to not have to face the hell of being without. Joined this forum, after found on a good ole google search and thought there might be some good info to guide me on my little path.....whatever it may be. :)

Yeah dude, BLs got me paranoid lately...I haven't even done anything but drink for the last 2 months but I keep posting retarded shit...It's like, they're gonna figure out who I am?! But, so what? I'm not doing anything but talking about drugs!! After you've been so long fucking around with different drugs, I guess you just always assume they could be after you...IDK, maybe I'm crazy

New connecticut dude, you should kick, how far in are you? Do you really wanna start up on the east coast? Cuz once you do find it, it's gonna be hard to unfind it!

But, I'm not gonna name exact towns, but basically any medium sized city on 95 will do....Just find the hood....Not to be racist, but the blacks mostly got rock up in most of NE....It's Dominicans and Puerto Ricans....Basically anywhere you see a bunch of Spanish dudes hangin out in the hood of any city on the East Coast, if they don't have dope, they can definitely get it for you....Quality and Quantity is a different story, but as long as you carry yourself, the right way and you know what you're talkin about, you'll def find something....It's called dope or diesel usually....Probably be bundles or half grams or grams...I'd go on foot cuz there's not big open air around in Conn that I know of, could be wrong

id say stick to the bigger cities if you're gonna cold cop. dont be stupid. dont bring more than youre willing to lose. dont bring anything that could get you in more trouble (rigs, other drugs, etc). dope is dealt during the day time, rock at night. dont look too out of place or painfully fake. and dont try to buy a bun or w/e right off the bat...gamble with only what you need (get a few bags and go back later for more)

other than that, good luck and god speed, my friend. its more or less common sense.

and like he said ^ slang is dope/h everywhere, diesel in some areas will get you weed instead of dope (as sour diesel is a mainstay around here). the ghetto will be where you wanna cold cop. and dont just go to any corner boy, find one that has his shit together (someone who looks professional)

But I'm a chick, and I don't find it that easy to walk up in a neighborhood and ask. I recently got back on a visit from the west coast and tried to keep myself afloat , but didn't last as long as I would have liked. I'm almost 2 days in right now so I'm feeling pretty crumbly right now :(

Last edited:
Dope is do easy to get its actually bad. Paterson nj is a fucking driv thru for heroin. Every time I cop, I leave taking the same route as always and I always get yelled at from some brothers outside. Anywhere you go they have it.

I'm on a hunting trip right now 4 hours away from home. In the woods as we speak. Kicked hard last night but took a sub and felt okay. I could take another and feel fine but I don't wanna block the dope cause I'm def copping when I get back tonight.

That's the thing. It'll be 11 o clock when I get back, and ill call up my boy and hell be good, but even if he went, I could get it that late from an open air market

But I'm a chick, and I don't find it that easy to walk up in a neighborhood and ask. I recently got back on a visit from the west coast and tried to keep myself afloat , but didn't last as long as I would have liked. I'm almost 2 days in right now so I'm feeling pretty crumbly right now :(

I lived out west for awhile and I was lost tryin to cold cop there....The Mexicans that sold it out there just seemed kinda scary to me....Here, if it's broad daylight and you're a white chick, they'll be able to read you and probably come to you....Just watch out for other junkies lookin to take advantage...Problem is, if you do a couple laps around the hood, that may be the first person that comes up to you....I think you'll be safe as long as you use common sense....

Yeah they are a bit scary , I had a Mexican on speed dial that was pretty cool . Problem is a lot of them do not speak that great of English or they play dumb. Maybe that's their way of saving their ass if they feel a situation seems off....hmmm

that was my old coke dealer's excuse. after like 2 years he dropped the act when he realized who i was, lol.

that was my old coke dealer's excuse. after like 2 years he dropped the act when he realized who i was, lol.

Lol. Idk why but this made me laugh so much. Ahh just 8 more hours til I cop. 2 more hours hunting. Then some down time and then a 4 hour ride home

Status
Not open for further replies.