14th Issue Heroin Discussion v. Hey white boy, what you doin' uptown?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I did a few things of dope. I keep calling them bags but its not. My dealer got dope from Delaware (never have before). This shit came in foil.... I never did any dope besides what came in stamped bags or blanks but I have to say this dope is fire. Its more of a mellow type of high but still has me nodding hard. I thought it being in foil the bags.... I mean foil packets or whatever you want to call it would mean less dope. I don't know why but I just thought they would be but they ended up being fat...AND they're mad good. I dropped one behind my heater (the baseboard) and I'm so bummed.

welcome back hun!

about the one you dropped..so you cant get it?

Yup, I'm back for now :) and I tried getting but was unsuccessful.... I'm pretty high right now though but maybe if I try tomorrow I can get it but I think its gone for good. It fell into a small opening behind the heater. I thought maybe it fell to the bottom but it didn't. Lol maybe if I kick it, it will fall down more. Ugh, I can't believe I dropped it.

i dont know how big or deep this heater is but you should get a piece of tape and fold it back to its like double sided and then attacvh it to something you can slide in there and maybe the other side will stick to it and then just pull it up

Damn i was gonna take a picture of dc dope last night but i didnt know how. Fucking hell i had a weird night last night, i finished my last shot and went to the edge of th ewoods to throw my needle away and i slipped and rolled down a hill and knocked my head on a rock and was knocked out, it was weird being high as shit and then waking up laying in a ditch at the bottom of a hill. Was some white/grey dope in dc this week, pretty good.

Ha , def a fed , they donnt like to chat and talk, they go right for th emeet up bust. Btw how do i put a pic up from my computer, do i have to upload it to a site like imgur first?

Yeah you gotta use a third party site like photobucket, flickr, etc. There used to be a gallery but not anymore. It's kind of irritating but unfortunately that's the only way to do it.

20mg methadone, 2.5mg xanax, bag of fire dope, 1.5g's of some ice princess and some vanilla kush, 10mg hydrocodone, a few 24oz coronas, and about 2 g's of coke.

im feeling nice for once in a while.....except tomorrow will suck....

Last edited:
i dont know how big or deep this heater is but you should get a piece of tape and fold it back to its like double sided and then attacvh it to something you can slide in there and maybe the other side will stick to it and then just pull it up

I never got it :( BUT this sounds like a really good idea, thank you. I'll have to try this.

i kind of thought so from the conetext but i wasnt sure, i thought it might have been slang for crack

has anyo ne heard of killa crip kush? ive saw it on a site and like fell in love but other things ive read say its a fake strain so i dont know what to believe..like i dont get why someone would make up a strain for a review site, i dont see the benefit of it..but heres the pic and link to it..seriously it looks like the best weed ever, but i figured you can light it certin way or even photoshop or sokething to make it look better then it really is..but again whats hte benefit of making it up?

http://www.medicalmarijuanastrains.com/killa-crip-kush-a-hybrid-plant/

Master-Kush-Bud-578x433.jpg

that's a shitty pic imo anyway. pretty damn blurry and not a sign of any trichomes. it does look a little overly blue...

That shit looks crazy but, any bud that I've ever had that was mostly purple like that has just been alright. It's always looked better than it was. Lately I've been getting nothing but, headband. I highly recommend it if you can find it and it's nice on the eyes as well. Now that my state has mmj I can't wait to have some great choices to make. I'm hoping it's easy to get a card too.

Ive been getting oxy 30s lately so I havent really been doing H. Dont really miss it tbh.

ive had headband and yea its pretty good, for somerason headband is pretty common out here but i thgink its just cause its good and people like it..but whoever brings it in must really like it cause i cant see why we would get it around here so often...

you guys are lucky with finally getting MMJ but have you checked the eligibility for it? like here in IL its passed the house i think and we are waiting the senate to approve it(i think, it might be the oitehr way around) but ive read the fine print and if it gets passed, only people with "debilitating" illnesses can be allowed to have it and the definition they have for "debilitating" in the bill is cancer, glaucoma, positive status for human immunodeficiency virus(HIV), acquired immune deficiencysyndrome(AIDS), hepatitis C, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, Crohn's disease, agitation of Alzheimer's disease, nail patella

to me its bullshit, who are they to define "debilitating" like that, to me debilitiang is something that hinders or causes someone pain or weakens them to the point that effects them in anyway that they need to take medicine for..i feel that MMJ should be used for anyon e who takes a pill/medicine for any illness/disease that marijuana can cure..if the dr prescribes you a pill that MJ has hte effect, you should be able to use it..no matter if its for sleep, anxiety, cancer, whatever

Last edited:
yes ice princess is a strain of weed. lol. my buddy is a medical grower in rhode island and brought some of his stuff with him this weekend. i was just rather fucked up for that post, lol.

around here in NY we get surprisingly good weed. I've had cousins who are mmj patients in colorado come and smoke shit i get and say theyd buy it in dispensaries all day. luckily i have some solid connects for real medical bud. it's what keeps me sane

tonight it happens to be 30mg methadone, 2 bags of dope (same batch as yesterday), 1mg xanax, .5mg klonopin, and 3g's of some C99 (one of my favorite strains of all time).

too bad the rest of my day sucked in unimaginable ways...

....the fuck? I really never have had any issues shooting in my groin.

As in it never crossed my mind even for a nano second. It just sounds like a bad idea...

can't really even tell what the fucks going on, but it doesn't look good!

Damn i was gonna take a picture of dc dope last night but i didnt know how. Fucking hell i had a weird night last night, i finished my last shot and went to the edge of th ewoods to throw my needle away and i slipped and rolled down a hill and knocked my head on a rock and was knocked out, it was weird being high as shit and then waking up laying in a ditch at the bottom of a hill. Was some white/grey dope in dc this week, pretty good.

where you throwing away used spikes in the woods? that sounds pretty fucking inconsiderate dude!

Status
Not open for further replies.