14th Issue Heroin Discussion v. Hey white boy, what you doin' uptown?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you tell me, "I just copped beige dope, what do you think?" and I say "DUh, I copped beige dope yesterday and it's fire!"...that typa shit....anyone who's not stupid knows, there's plenty of beige dope out there and it's probably not the same....If we were coppin at the same spot and you mentioned the color of the dope, I could say "Yeah, it's yellowish, I had that shit, it's decent"....But we can't talk specifics about spots....
But, from what I've seen in my short time here, I'm pretty sure you know what you can't talk about here pretty good! LOL

So that's more about us not allowing discussion about specific copping spots or stamps/packaging. I guess we are lost again about what you are saying. I'm not saying that to come down hard on you, just saying.

I was answering the mans question about speculation.....
If you say, "I have a random green pill, what is it?" and I say "It's probably oxycodone" that would be speculation....Understand? If I start talking about adding cilantro to scrambled eggs, then we'd really be lost....I'm talking about heroin in North AND south america, which, in my understanding is what this thread was about..lol

^ This regional forum is partially a social forum so we are more lenient here than in areas like Other Drugs, so some speculation is allowed, which I believe chinky was referring to. We know what speculation is, and as long as it's mentioned in passing and doesn't go against HR then it's alright.

i have no idea half the shit that this guy HUES is talkin about..its english but it doesnt make sense

In other news, did my normal shot earlier and it blasted my head off my shoulders for a min. Now got a strong nod going. :) good Sunday....

Nice. Just ate something and now I'm relaxing with some dope and maybe a little headband.

i have no idea half the shit that this guy HUES is talkin about..its english but it doesnt make sense

^This

Been clean for a little bit, coming back to Sea-Town in about a week. Gonna get so high for Thanksgiving, I can't wait!

How is everyone doing? It looks like a couple of the OG team nod players that used to be pretty active here have taken a break from dope and/or this thread.

I've been using a few times a week, but not enough to catch a habit. I've been getting a fire stamp which is better than the raw chunks I was getting, so I just get 2 stamps and thats all I can handle. 1 is enough for a good high, and 2 has me set for the whole day. I can't even do the full 2 bags at once. The bags are a decent size, probably around 70mg in each, but boy does it pack a punch.

In other news, did my normal shot earlier and it blasted my head off my shoulders for a min. Now got a strong nod going. :) good Sunday....
just came home with a little more then a gram and took the gran and broke it down,,i too just snorted my normal little bit(maybe half the gram) and i can barely keep my eyes open right now and the itching is crazy..its obvius this raw is different then the shit from last week..

(and yeah that literally took me about a half hour to post)

(now its bveen about an hour and half, and its not even that long lol)

great dope today, im glad i didnt snort anymore then i orginally did

less? maybe i guess so? ..im still fucked up, closing my eyes feels so good i cant wait til i go to sleep...im also glad i didnt take any bars like i planned on doing. i was gonna take half a bar at 7-730 and i nodded right threw that

hardcore nod today though

Waiting on some good right now....fuck waiting. At least I'm not sick tho. 30 mins feels like 3 years

Yeah I been awaiting all day to get some dope, just picked half a gram about 30 minutes ago. Started sniffing 5 minutes ago and the shit was def. worth the wait, the bags are reaaally fat but fat bags don't always mean good dope. But these were golden beige rocks and didn't take much effort to break up into a ton of powder. Stuff is bomb for sure I knew it the second I saw it but after trying some and already getting high/itchy I can say this is fireee for sure. Should last me for a few days too since there's sooo much. Makes up for the mediocre half gram of brown that I picked up last week during payday.

bought 5 bags today, got fake dope (realized after i sniffed 3 in a rip), got my money back for the other 2, bought a bunc of methadone,klonopin, and xanax. feeling nice while waiting for some good dope. right on.

Ha , def a fed , they donnt like to chat and talk, they go right for th emeet up bust. Btw how do i put a pic up from my computer, do i have to upload it to a site like imgur first?

lol, true. and yea, use a 3rd party site.

25mg methadone, 1mg xanax, 2mg klonopin, some bud, and 2 bags of dope. grrrrrreeeeeaaaattttt night.

Ha , def a fed , they donnt like to chat and talk, they go right for th emeet up bust. Btw how do i put a pic up from my computer, do i have to upload it to a site like imgur first?

or do what i do and if you got a webbcam, go to tinychat and take the pic with tinychat and it automatically saves it with a link with their site and then you can just copy the link from TC and post here and your good, its the easiest way as opposed to taking the photo with my phone and then sending it to email and then saVING IT to the comp and then uploading it and then coping and pasting the link

Status
Not open for further replies.