14th Issue Heroin Discussion v. Hey white boy, what you doin' uptown?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the first picture that rock looks like a pyramid. My first thought was it looked like a 4 sided dice that we used to use for playing dungeons and dragons. I wish I had the time to play that game again. I am a dork at heart.

^ Yea it did look like a pyramid and that was my first thought when I saw it. It's the same quality as average dope I get, so whatever. They really don't cut the dope much around here, and I know my old Brooklyn dealer would just bag it up without cutting it so it's not like chunks like that are anything special. Even though it's not the greatest it's worth it for me because of price since it's through a legit dealer. It's about half the price I would be paying for the same amount through a middle-man who taxes it, so as long as this stuff isn't less than half as strong it's worth it for me to get these chunks instead of bags.

I got some fire a few days ago but it was expensive since it was through a middle-man who is more strung out than ever before so isn't giving good deals like before. I'm trying to keep my use limited still so once I finish this stuff I'm taking another week off.

At least using the middle man you have a lot better chance not going to jail. Sometimes that is worth a little extra and it helps keep your use in check. I could spin a 4 sided die like a top. Did you try it?

Muthafuckas on this website talkin bout
'number 4 heroin"....You don't know shit bitch! Sometimes you get fire....Sometimes you get garbage! I;m not some research chemical tool! I buy my drugs from real people....these kids don't know....

At least using the middle man you have a lot better chance not going to jail. Sometimes that is worth a little extra and it helps keep your use in check. I could spin a 4 sided die like a top. Did you try it?

Actually the real dealer I see lives a town over from me and delivers, so there isn't much risk there. Did I try what, to spin a die like a top or the dope? I tried the dope and it's average.

Muthafuckas on this website talkin bout
'number 4 heroin"....You don't know shit bitch! Sometimes you get fire....Sometimes you get garbage! I;m not some research chemical tool! I buy my drugs from real people....these kids don't know....

Dude, what are you talking about? We get #4 heroin here in the US and it varies in quality. OK. I guess I missed something.

^ If you are referring to the 'raw' in my pics the chunks I've gotten have been brown/grey like in that pic, and last batch was straight white that turned a little brown with moisture. The white stuff was better.

Actually the real dealer I see lives a town over from me and delivers, so there isn't much risk there. Did I try what, to spin a die like a top or the dope? I tried the dope and it's average.

Dude, what are you talking about? We get #4 heroin here in the US and it varies in quality. OK. I guess I missed something.

Sorry, I was drunk. I become belligerent....Yeah all the H here in the US is number 4....It's just, I see all these posts on BL with people saying shit like, "I just acquired pure, Afghani number 4 heroin and I have a question!".....It's like, I've done heroin for years and not once has a dealer ever mentioned the source country nor made reference to how the heroin was processed by number or given me a percentage in regards to purity! Most of the time, you have absolutely no clue what the fuck you're getting!

I fucked with research chemicals a little bit and, for the most part, I think they suck. They've created a whole generation of new drug users who don't actually buy drugs from people, they just order 59847-JKL-6 online! I guess that whole thing kind of irritates me as well. So, I guess that was the point..........

^some research chems are glorious though....namely 4-aco-dmt.

and fuck withdrawals....again. its my own damn fault for doing 6 bags and .5mg xanax last night. atleast i have weed though. i cant find a ride to go sell some shit for dope money though...

My home girl showed me what she usually gets before she bags it, and it was 2 chunks and almost identical in color. She said its normally a diff color though, usually golden, or tan. It was pretty decent though either way. Shit can be purple as long as it gets me high and gets rid of the sickness.

thanks for the input, johnny. perhaps part of the reason they prescribe such high doses is the low sublingual absorption rate? also, what you said got me thinking of the real reasons i want to perhaps give suboxone or subutex a shot, and that is the cravings. withdrawal i can handle, but the psychological part will forever haunt me.

i've never had raw, still. what do you guys think of it versus powder? why do you prefer it or not prefer it?
i prefer the raw cause it doesnt have the dorm in it and so im not snorting up ll that garbage..and itf i want the dorm to potentiate it i will just pop it

I thought chi town is mostly tar? But if you get it powder, then it is never rocked up? Idk since i started in bmore/dc, its rocked up raw and i just happned to get in with the peopl that get it by the gram although when i got outta jail last week i got new dope cntact 5 minutes up th estreet that does 20 bags and shit. Still havnt tried, gotta see how probation goes for a few weeks. I read and saw heroin stays in your piss only for 2-4 days so i could prob get high once in a while, idk,maybe
wjere did you hear chicago gets tar?? and i would piss clean after 3days
Sorry, I was drunk. I become belligerent....Yeah all the H here in the US is number 4....It's just, I see all these posts on BL with people saying shit like, "I just acquired pure, Afghani number 4 heroin and I have a question!".....It's like, I've done heroin for years and not once has a dealer ever mentioned the source country nor made reference to how the heroin was processed by number or given me a percentage in regards to purity! Most of the time, you have absolutely no clue what the fuck you're getting!

I fucked with research chemicals a little bit and, for the most part, I think they suck. They've created a whole generation of new drug users who don't actually buy drugs from people, they just order 59847-JKL-6 online! I guess that whole thing kind of irritates me as well. So, I guess that was the point..........

you need to stop going into the BDD

I thoght chicago got tar and powder but mostly tar.Speaking of piss tests chinky, if i did dope right after a piss tests 7 days would be more than enough to pisss clean right?. Just wondering for my pretrial probation . Oh and R.I.p to the DC/bmore dope thread, we ruined it and got shut down.ha

well just recently i eard of tar being here but i havent seen it...yes you will be clean after 7days(well at least you should), i just told you that i piss clean after 3...

and people wonder why i am such an asshole when it comes to the chicago thread, even though i think chicagos should be closed down too cause of the obvious sourcing that goes on in it

I thoght chicago got tar and powder but mostly tar.Speaking of piss tests chinky, if i did dope right after a piss tests 7 days would be more than enough to pisss clean right?. Just wondering for my pretrial probation . Oh and R.I.p to the DC/bmore dope thread, we ruined it and got shut down.ha

Dude, you know we don't allow drug testing questions either right? :\

Well, we don't allow threads on it but sometimes in passing we will let it slide. I've failed on day 5 of being clean but most people are good by then. To play it safe I would allow 6 days.

yeah i would try to allow atleast 5 too normally a week..but i have with 3 like i said

i also wasnt an everyday user, which im sure helps

^ I was just doing my fri-sat-sun schedule when I failed on the friday, so although not being a daily user may help, it didn't help me. :?

My two cents, I got tested all the time....I could usually get away clean in 48 hours, most of the time...72 hours no sweat, depends on your metabolism though...thats probably why they don't allow speculation about it

My two cents, I got tested all the time....I could usually get away clean in 48 hours, most of the time...72 hours no sweat, depends on your metabolism though...thats probably why they don't allow speculation about it

We don't allow discussion on it because the info is available if you just google it, and there are some websites dedicated to just drug testing Q&A's that are better sources for the info. So rather than clog up our forum with threads on it we don't allow it so that we can focus on harm reduction, which drug testing doesn't fit into. For a more detailed explanation you can check out this thread.

so who doesnt allow speculation?

If you tell me, "I just copped beige dope, what do you think?" and I say "DUh, I copped beige dope yesterday and it's fire!"...that typa shit....anyone who's not stupid knows, there's plenty of beige dope out there and it's probably not the same....If we were coppin at the same spot and you mentioned the color of the dope, I could say "Yeah, it's yellowish, I had that shit, it's decent"....But we can't talk specifics about spots....
But, from what I've seen in my short time here, I'm pretty sure you know what you can't talk about here pretty good! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.