14th Issue Heroin Discussion v. Hey white boy, what you doin' uptown?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The dope around here has finally, finally been getting better. It has been insane, insanely sad... white fluffy dope that looks like bomb ass east coast dope but turns out to be garbage... just slightly off-white, more granular-type dope that looks OK and turns out to be OK but burns the ever-living piss out of your nose.

So, finally, the dope has been getting better... the fluffy white dope is bomb again, and the slightly off-white, more granular dope doesn't seem to be burning my nose as much anymore... keeping my fingers crossed! Every time we pick up bags, it's like we're holding our breath... lol

Shit man, I haven't had any NH dope in months, probably since the beginning of summer. I've been getting all my shit from Hartford lately (or at least from people who get weight there). Quality hasn't been stellar, but not as miserable as you're making it sound. Sucks man. I've only come across one bad stamp lately, and another one that was on the weaker side and burned a lot. Other than that the shit's been decent. Oh well, that's how the game goes right, ups and downs? God damn, makes me miss pills...

I copped a gram of raw to split with a friend a day or so ago. It's the solid chunk, this time more brown than the solid white chunks from the last batch. I hadn't gone through this dude in over a month since he stopped dealing with me after I got popped, but the other day he texted me his new number and sure enough he answered and came through. It comes in the corner of a plastic baggy like coke does, so I like that I can just swallow it if need be, as opposed to a bundle which isn't going down unless you've been chewing it and have a drink to wash it down, and even then it's a 3 person job if it's gonna be done quickly.

I've been pretty good the last month or so. I've copped dope maybe 4x, and took other opiates only a few times as well, and only when free.

Well it's day 4 of being clean again, and I'm just now starting to feel normal physically. I have a voracious appetite again, can sit still and my legs are no longer fucked underneath my blankets. I only went at it for about 8 days, but I was using around-the-clock and upwards of a half gram a day. I'm getting some tar that's actually the really potent tar that has somewhat of a reddish tint to it and is rather flaky. It's almost like a hybrid of powder and tar, though it smells like tar. It's probably the strongest H I've come across in my entire life. Just 8 days doing that stuff and I went through the motions of WD...it sucked. It's weird, like when I relapse on this H, the first day (no matter how little I take) is all about hazing my body back into it. I puke until the cows come home. I puke until my body feels like one more puke could make me pass out. But then after that it's smooth sailing, and as I mentioned before it's that morphine-dreams/trippiness that comes with the nods. Where you spend 8 hours straight nodding in front of your toilet, puking, and then thinking about getting into the shower to feel even better (but in reality just turning the water on and then nodding out again).

I always end up back in the game the same way: cute girls who like to do dope. I feel like that's as big of a weakness to me as the actual drug is. Then four days later the h has killed my sex-drive and I wonder why the fuck I was even interested in the first place. It's just silly.

^ Ya see I'm mostly just using opiates to fuck longer now. I was on a good 14 month binge with just a few breaks here and there, so you can imagine how quickly I can get off after kicking. I'm not dependent anymore and I'd say my pattern has been using once every 8 days.

^ Ya, I am a great lover on pills, but on proper heroin I cannot even seem to get it up these days (and I never have ED issues in normal life, in fact quite the opposite...I want to use heroin to keep the bastard down..). And I know what you mean about the sex drive rushing back once you get clean, but for me it's like as long as my body still feels down (skin feels cold and slimy, everything is sore, etc), I feel like good sex would just be really uncomfortable, and that I'd be gross in the eyes of my partner. It's not until I'm eating and exercising again that I really get the sex drive back at its finest form.

This time around I mixed my dope with gabapentin. I found that to be an absolutely amazing combination. Heroin + gabapentin (dosed properly) + white grapefruit + shots of espresso. This was an amazing combination. Gaba is an extremely underrated drug that really comes into form once you figure out how to use it properly. And this isn't anywhere near as dangerous as mixing heroin with a benzo, and actually feels quite better IME.

^ Waking up drenched in sweat is pretty awkward when the girl has no idea about your drug use. Actually this time I didn't kick and it turned out that her room was just that hot because she was sweating too. I was bugging at first thinking it might have been the horrid stinky withdrawal sweat, but it was just the this room is too fucking hot and why am I still under this heavy blanket sweat.

Damn , just got out of jail. BUtsed on paraphenlia, and two sounts felony possession. Somebody reported suspicious activity or dui in my nieghborhood. I got back from th estore and didnt see the cops till i was right at my house, i thought my grandad had fell or somthing. They stopped me found a needle and a spoon, i ddnt have any dope sinc the day before. BUt people tell me they send the spoon and get resiue and charge you anywhy. BUt i hear firts offense drug charges will get probation before judgent alot of th etime, but its va so who knows. any feedback?

I can't really say anything since I broke my own rule, but I think I mentioned in the other dope thread that our main rule is to never go into the hood with syringes on us. Everyone has to wait until we get outta there and back home before getting high. I know you mentioned that you aren't dependent on dope, so that's even more of a reason to not have rigs on you. I wouldn't even be messing with a needle if I were you. Most people that turn to it do so because their tolerance is high and they are getting high everyday. It makes it that much easier to OD if you are using occasionally and slamming it.

Last edited:
Shit man, I haven't had any NH dope in months, probably since the beginning of summer. I've been getting all my shit from Hartford lately (or at least from people who get weight there). Quality hasn't been stellar, but not as miserable as you're making it sound. Sucks man. I've only come across one bad stamp lately, and another one that was on the weaker side and burned a lot. Other than that the shit's been decent. Oh well, that's how the game goes right, ups and downs? God damn, makes me miss pills...

There were a few bags going around that were just garbage... like, we ripped through a bundle, and it couldn't even keep the sick away. It looked like good dope, but... nope!

The other bags are OK but not up to par with what we're used to, and some of the bags still burn and inflame our noses. Now, finally, the new, new bags seem to be back on point.

goddamn am i craving seriously right now. i want to mix modafanil and heroin. think it would be nice

Ya the white powder dope around here is always a mixed bag while the light tan stuff is consistently solid. But the best shit is always grey, tan, or golden solid rocks that break up really easily. That stuff is incredible and only seems to come around once a month or so. Lately i've been getting darker tan shit that's been pretty mediocre but I got some light tan powder tonight that's really nice. I need a fucking break tho...using 5 times a week is starting to take it's toll.

3 bags of some EXTREMELY strong shit, 50mg promethazine, 1mg klonopin, and a couple bowls of northern lights.

finally.

i feel bad though. one of my best friends went to detox tonight because he's going to jail very soon and didnt want to detox in jail. ima miss him

at least your friend has the opportunity to get that shit out of his system before going away to jail, jeebis. always a bright side.

so i wanna keep my use to a minimum pretty soon. i have to complete these drug abuse education classes due to a recent arrest. i hear a lot of people show up high and that they can spring a drug test on you at their discretion, so i really want to keep it together in general until i complete them. plus my spot has been falling off lately, my arms are all fucked up, and i want to bring my tolerance down a little. and i need to find a job, copping and shooting dope all the fuckin' time is really killing what little confidence and motivation that i still have.

i have insurance (blue cross blue shield--thanx obama and g-ma for footing the bill), would that make it a little cheaper for me to start on suboxone? i've heard it's expensive to get started but i don't really know what people's experience is using insurance, etc. any input from people on here would be rad. especially chicagoans who might have more insight on local docs.

i'm not even sure where to start. but i need to stop obsessing about dope and get my ducks in a row.

this place called resurrection health care in chicago has some suboxone maintenance program but i'm not sure if they'd want me off them rapidly. just rambling, hope this isn't a little too off topic because i'm mostly just attempting to convey how this chitown dope has kind of infiltrated my brain.

-L

thats cool dude^, a break is never a bad idea.

as for me, im thinking of this cotton and a bunch of shit left in this spoon. its the best when i actually get high as shit off a cotton shot

yea. hes going away for a dui and (on a seperate incident) 15 bags and 7 rigs. my cousin also has court tomorrow for which he'll probably be arrested.

ugh

atleast i got to speedball with my cuz tonight. some FIRE fishscale coke, a 100mg modafinil, and some bags. omnomnom

also, has anyone else seen a significant spike in heroin use? its almost become acceptable in the pill circles i know of, which is concerning since alot of people dont realize that heroin is no fucking joke.

Last edited:
yea. hes going away for a dui and (on a seperate incident) 15 bags and 7 rigs. my cousin also has court tomorrow for which he'll probably be arrested.

ugh

atleast i got to speedball with my cuz tonight. some FIRE fishscale coke, a 100mg modafinil, and some bags. omnomnom

also, has anyone else seen a significant spike in heroin use? its almost become acceptable in the pill circles i know of, which is concerning since alot of people dont realize that heroin is no fucking joke.

The H problem is only going to get more wide spread.
Having a prescription habit is hard to maintain and gets expensive.
Above is the reason why peeps move to H, its cheaper and gives a more wicked buzz.

at least your friend has the opportunity to get that shit out of his system before going away to jail, jeebis. always a bright side.

so i wanna keep my use to a minimum pretty soon. i have to complete these drug abuse education classes due to a recent arrest. i hear a lot of people show up high and that they can spring a drug test on you at their discretion, so i really want to keep it together in general until i complete them. plus my spot has been falling off lately, my arms are all fucked up, and i want to bring my tolerance down a little. and i need to find a job, copping and shooting dope all the fuckin' time is really killing what little confidence and motivation that i still have.

i have insurance (blue cross blue shield--thanx obama and g-ma for footing the bill), would that make it a little cheaper for me to start on suboxone? i've heard it's expensive to get started but i don't really know what people's experience is using insurance, etc. any input from people on here would be rad. especially chicagoans who might have more insight on local docs.

i'm not even sure where to start. but i need to stop obsessing about dope and get my ducks in a row.

this place called resurrection health care in chicago has some suboxone maintenance program but i'm not sure if they'd want me off them rapidly. just rambling, hope this isn't a little too off topic because i'm mostly just attempting to convey how this chitown dope has kind of infiltrated my brain.

-L

Your insurance will make getting the script filled a lot cheaper. The doctor I used to see charged 250 up front to get started then 150 for an appointment once a month. Then I payed 75 to get my script filled with insurance.

plus the doctors always over script so chances are you could cut his recommendation in half and be able to get by..you just got to remember that its not methadone, it wont give you a buzz so dont go taking 16mgs a day tryingto get one..in my experiance 4-6mgs to start followed by 2mg after that everytime you need to dose..and dose when you need too not cause you want to..like if your not feeling sick dont take it just cause you took it yesterday and think you should take one today

try and ge the generic and not the nasty orange flavored octogons..i literally dispise takeing them cause of that taste, i really wish i could just pop them like a pill and not have to take it under the tongue

This might be getting slightly off-topic, but what do you guys think is the reason Suboxone is so over-prescribed? They had me on 24mg, offered me 28mg, and that did more harm than good because I just *turned most of it into heroin* and kept the habit going. Doctors might not know the ins and outs of it, but they aren't total morons. They have to know that they are giving people way more than they need. Is it really just that they want people on so much Suboxone that there's no way to bounce back and forth? And they keep the patient with a heavy Suboxone habit to keep getting his/her appointment money? I mean that would kinda make sense, but at the same time they have to realise that most people are just going to turn the extra Suboxone into more heroin...

^ It's not over prescribed here in the south. I was prescribed 2mg once and 4mg another time. To be fair, both doctors were really intelligent about bupe.

ive never went to the doc to get my subs..i just traded my buddy a few bags for twice as many subs..so if i had 3bags he would give me 6 subs..basically confirming everything you said RED

woah 24mg?!! who needs that much goddamn bupe?

that's nuts. thanks for the input everyone. i'm not looking for a buzz as much as a way to not have to cop on the fuckin' west side all the time and to not feel like my obsession with control is out of hand. i'm still debating though.

Status
Not open for further replies.