14th Issue Heroin Discussion v. Hey white boy, what you doin' uptown?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chinky, va cops dont need shit really to search you. They fuck with you first ,deal with it in court later. But they suspected dui so when i showed back up to my house they asked just cuffed me and started searching.

I'm about to move out to Newark nj from the west coast sometime this month. I may transfer my job I may not. Assuming I dont do you think 3k is enough to get set up with a place and dope/food money till I can get a new job?

I won't have a car so I need to know how feasible is it to cop open air on foot in that city. It's what I do here but out on the west the cops leave the white buyers alone sounds like in the east cops will stop you just for being in a certain area.

Also the west is pharms since tar is trash. I'd cop powder on the east coast. What is the terminology for coping certain amounts. I've gathered
Bag is .1
Bundle is ten bags
Not really sure what a brick jab or finger is though.

Not sure if this is allowed but what should I expect to pay for a bundle in newark and what do price breaks look like As I buy more? To compare pharm prices also what do dilaudid 8s generally go for on the streets?

Last edited by a moderator:
lptrax, i hear in newark they will (like chicago) stop you just for being in that area, watch out if you have out of state license plates. also have heard many runners sell nicks and they'll try to pass off a jab (not sure what the term is in jersey, 90% sure they call them bundles as you mentioned) of nicks to you then pocket the rest of the money. price discussion isn't allowed here from my understanding, but these are some tips (though a local can give you more info than i can). also try the bluelight search engine, it should give you some information.

be safe and stay high y'all.

Chinky, va cops dont need shit really to search you. They fuck with you first ,deal with it in court later. But they suspected dui so when i showed back up to my house they asked just cuffed me and started searching.

get a lawyer and chances are you can beat that..at least if thats how it went down here i know my lawyer would body that charge and id be walkin out a free man...even when they pulled 2lbs out of my trunk, and had that sitting in the courtroom..i was still able to beat them charges cause they had no probable cause..just get a real lawyer and not some public pretender and you should be ok..first offence or not, i wouldnt want to waste my 1st offender card on something like residue when the case can be beat..savbe that first offender card for soemthing more serious like getting popped with bundle or something

is a bundle almost always 10 bags in Jersey? I've never seen less then 12 in Philly but I guess if the bags are a bit better itd even out. But just for the psychological aspect of it, id rather get the higher number

A bundle is 10 bags almost everywhere! I live in CT but have got it in NY FL...CA.

A bundle is 10 bags almost everywhere! I live in CT but have got it in NY FL...CA.

Actually that's not true. I'm in CT as well and you're right a bundle is always 10 bags here, I would be confused if it wasn't. The one time I copped in NY it was 10 as well. The dope game in the tri-state area is very similar since it's all so close and most likely the same dope to begin with. But from being around this site for a while I can safely say that many dealers in many cities sell more than 10. It varies by dealer, by city, by the type of bag used, etc but it's not always 10 by any means. 10 might be a common amount to sell because it's a nice even number, and I'm sure a lot of dealers do it that way. Take Chicago for example, there you buy 'jabs' instead of 'bundles' which are always the same set price everywhere across the city (no price discussion so I won't get into it), and depending on the dealer and or the quality/ quantity in each bag and whatever else you will get more or less. Also, doesn't Cali have tar? How would you get a bundle of tar?

I'm about to move out to Newark nj from the west coast sometime this month. I may transfer my job I may not. Assuming I dont do you think 3k is enough to get set up with a place and dope/food money till I can get a new job?

I won't have a car so I need to know how feasible is it to cop open air on foot in that city. It's what I do here but out on the west the cops leave the white buyers alone sounds like in the east cops will stop you just for being in a certain area.

Also the west is pharms since tar is trash. I'd cop powder on the east coast. What is the terminology for coping certain amounts. I've gathered
Bag is .1
Bundle is ten bags

Not sure if this is allowed but what should I expect to pay for a bundle in newark and what do price breaks look like As I buy more? To compare pharm prices also what do dilaudid 8s generally go for on the streets?

A bundle is 10 bags for the most part, though it's pretty rare to find a dealer who puts a full .1 in each bag. In many places a bag is really only like 30-40mg, so a whole bundle sometimes is only like .3 these days. New York typically has bigger bags that are close to .1 but NJ and CT have the smaller size bags (except one city in Jersey has NY size bags iirc, i forget which one). IME a brick is 5 bundles, but some places they call that a stack and a brick is something else. That's one of those terms you have to know your dealer/ at least how the game in your area works to avoid confusion. Jabs are a Chicago thing. Fingers are a Boston thing, they fill up the finger of a rubber glove and tie it off, it's a few grams.

And no we can't talk prices. NJ prices typically are very cheap comparatively though.

Also no I don't think $3k is even close to enough money to move cross country with and not have a job lined up, especially if you have a drug habit and are moving to Jersey. The tri-state area is an expensive place to live. Jobs are hard to find still. And you say you're from out west, not sure where exactly but it cost me well over a thousand dollars in gas alone to drive a Chevy Tahoe towing a small trailer from CT to CO and that was back when gas was like $2.75 a gallon. Add that to your first and last month's rent with security deposit, maybe a moving truck or something. If you haven't brought belongings with you you're gonna save money on a moving truck and gas, but now you have to buy all new stuff which costs even more. Moving's not cheap. Maybe if you had a job lined up and you budgeted really well you could pull it off with $3k just for the move, but you're gonna need a lot more than that if you don't have a job. What happens if you can't find work for a few months? 3 grand is barely enough to live off for a few months without the added expenses of moving. Do yourself a favor and save a lot more money before you go. Do yourself a much bigger favor and move somewhere other than Jersey, Newark especially... :|

^here no matter how good or bad the bag is, you will most likely not find a bag under .1 and most are more...i feel like yall are really gettin jipped ...i always said id rather have a smaller bag of good then a big bAg of garbage but if i was getting less then .1 i would be kind of pissed

Bag is .1
Bundle is ten bags

lol 3grand is a studio apt in NYC

naw im playin but forreal 3grand isnt gonna last you a month out there...if you dont hazve aroomate you got to ecpect to pay at least 600-700for a cheap apt, so with first and lasts months rent due..youre already cutting that 3gs in half

and you say you may or may notr transfer your job..why wouldnt you transfer it if you can? at least you can work and get money while youre looking for a new job cause like^ he said..what if you dont find a job for a month or 2? that rent/utilities bill omes quick along with that phone bill and cable/internet and everythning else..hell a pack a squares out there is 10bucks

the two sawbucks they found on me when i got arrested weighed out to a total of 0.4...although that spot has unusually fat bags (considering that the quality is awesome, not cut to shit to make it fatter), it's been my experience in chicago that bags aren't much skimpier than 0.1. i need to get a new scale so i can see for sure, teehee.

currently taking a little break from dope, and i have money in my pocket...this is KILLING me. i don't know how y'all do it.

newark is really that expensive to live in?

how expensive?

i still cant believe you got poipped with just 2 bags..if your coppin on the street you gotta put it up asap or have a spot or in your mouth to swallow...its so not worth catching a felony for something so petty..especially here in chicago..since we have all one way sidestreets..the cops just park in a alley or down the block where they k now they are selling and that if someone cops on it, that they have to drive right past them to get out that neighborhood and boom your puled over..rarely do people get popped on the block right where you copped so thats when you have the chance to put it up or whatever your gonna do with it..cause as soo nas you turn a corner they are waiting for you

they rolled up way too quick man, usually i ass crack that shit right away

I can see getting caught with two bags in a situation where you accidentally dropped them or something like that. I'm pretty sure I could make myself swallow two bags of dope pretty damn quick.

i got popped once with 2 bags. i was on foot in k-town and it was halloween evening [so stupid]. i was just buying a couple to try [i was going to go boot them in the alley and if to my liking buy more], got the dope and soon as i started walking away, boom. slick boys flew up to me and i put the dope in my mouth and started to swallow them [tinfoils] but i couldnt because the motherfuckers jumped into me and started choking me.

took me to the ground and one was like, spit them out and we will let you go. well i didnt spit them out and fought with them a little more. arrested, sick, sucked. beat the case when it came to court with a lawyer, cops didnt show up.

the only time i dont hide them id when i cop in my nice car thats semi tinted and then i just keep them in my hand or if im the passenger in someones car and then i do the same, just keep them in my hand...

i figure if your getting pulled over in a car, you know you are getting pulled over so that gives you time to throw it out the window or eat it or whatever..now im not talkin about coppin off the street, in that situation that shit gets put away asap but lucky for me i havent had to do that for years..

i also have a hoodie that tends to be my "coppin jacket" cause the way it was made it had this little pocket thats not really a pocke, but a place where im able to slip whateer i got into the lining..now ive never been searched with it hidden but im pretty sure they wouldnt find it just based on the amount of times i have been searched..i figure they would find it quicker in my ass then hiddin in the lining of my hoodie

i als have a few pairs of boxers that have a little pouchin the waistband kind of like how swimming trunks are..and i always wear a beltso when i used to cop i would put it in the pouch and then move my belt over it so if they were to search me chances are they wouldnt find it cause the belt would be on top of it but i really havent used them since i found the little spot in the hoodie...

is harvey as crazy with the police presence chinky? thought you said you deal with people over there, was curious as to how wild the cops are compared to WS.

The dope around here has finally, finally been getting better. It has been insane, insanely sad... white fluffy dope that looks like bomb ass east coast dope but turns out to be garbage... just slightly off-white, more granular-type dope that looks OK and turns out to be OK but burns the ever-living piss out of your nose.

So, finally, the dope has been getting better... the fluffy white dope is bomb again, and the slightly off-white, more granular dope doesn't seem to be burning my nose as much anymore... keeping my fingers crossed! Every time we pick up bags, it's like we're holding our breath... lol

here the general rule is the whiter the dope the more shitty it is ^

is harvey as crazy with the police presence chinky? thought you said you deal with people over there, was curious as to how wild the cops are compared to WS.

harvey can be but they do have some white people that live in the city so its not like you totally stick out, its like gary indiana theres actually a nice white part of garyt and then there is the straight up hood..harvey is the same but also harvey borders south holland which is like 50% black and 45% white and he meets me right off the highway on the border of harvey and south holland and its really not a bad area over by club O and the skybox..from my house to our meeting area is 20mins max even in rushhour traffic..im pretty sure there is a part of harvey and i think markham too that sell open air but those spots can be like going to the westside..maybe not as bad but really white poieple have no business driving on the sidestreets, the main streets and your ok but you creepin around sidestreets, in a area you know they know why youre there and you got some splainin to do lol

Status
Not open for further replies.