14th Issue Heroin Discussion v. Hey white boy, what you doin' uptown?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its swiping us down in va right now. Picked up 6 caps did 4 and my girl did 2. Feeling pretty nice. I talked my connect into a house call for an extra 5$ . So worth it. Fuck cold rainy windy outside. She said she woild come by first thing in the morning too!! :D

sup junkies? its been a minute. been doin good. got a half g today and banged it all in one shot. whoaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!! whaat a fuckin insanely huge blast that was!!! :O
haha

but im keepin my use to once a week. these days i only fuck with the needle, so it looks like its gonna be IV use from here on out.. tried smokin the shit it and it didnt compare to bangin the shit.. so im on the needle, so what? no big deal.

and comin up this week, this thursday, me and the boss's daughter, this fine black gal, are goin to the fair. on thursday. which is when sublime with rome is playing. the best sublime cover band ever, so its gonna be like going to a sublime show. im so stoked for that shit, and im excited about the rides, and riding my date ;)

sup wit yall

i dont mind rome..i never got a chance to see sublime with bradley so ill take it anyway i can

I'd go see sublime with Rome if I could I missed the show when they came here In July was mad pissed.

i have the greatest friends ever. they knew i was sick as fuck because i dont get paid until tomorrow so the 4 of them each scraped a little off their bags they got and gave me a bag that's easily the weight of 2-2.5.

not nodding, but not puking and shaking either! tomorrow my plan is to either a) sit on my porch all night with the girl im trying to fuck and a bundle while handing out candy/dressing as kurt cobain (flannel, gunshot wound, and heroin. all i need) or b) doing a ton of h at a club my friends are dj'ing at while dressed as the king of the black people (sash/crown included).

idk which...

I've been getting these nods that are really trippy in nature (and it happens only when I get really strong stuff). I mean I physically nod, but my head goes off into a fantasy world. It almost feels like ketamine or something. I mean they are often really cool, and it's like plotlines in scifi movies just flow effortlessly through my head. But at the same time, some of my nods get snapped back to reality in uncomfortable ways. A few times now (and this also happened a few months back on similarly strong stuff) I will be having a good nod, and then get this uncomfortable feeling that a dog is licking my face. The dog even looks like this, and my friend told me that I kept saying that "the nod dog was back." I will snap back into reality to avoid being further licked by the dog.

Am I mentally insane, or does anyone else get trippy nods like this? No, I don't have a dog...

when i nod i dont think of anything..i normally have some dj screw playing in the background and that gets me into a zone that i can nod off in but other then that i dont like dream like it sounds like you do

alot of times when i nod illk be in that little zone and i feel like someone calls my name..like my bedroom is upstairs and generally im th3e only one in the upstairs during the day/night cause i just stay in my room and watch tv/listen to music and get high, while everyone else watchs tv downstairs in either the front room or the backroom and will only go to their bedrooms upstairs at night when they go to bed

so if my mom or someone is in the frontroom and hollers for me and they dont open the hallway door, its kind of muffled and i hear it but its not loud and can be hard to hear if i got the tv on. so when i nod sometimes i feel like i hear someone call my name and they dont. so i will think someone calls my name and ill go to my door and holler down did someone call me? and they will be like "um ..no?" and then im like "oh..i was just in the bathroom ande thought i heard someone holler, it must have been the tv"..

for me the worst thing is when i get high my left eye goes lazy on me, so i have to like stay in my room and not talk to anyone or like if i do go downstairs i have to have my glasses on and not really talk to anyone face to face cause one time emy mom was like "OMG whats wrong with your eye?" and i just told her i was rubbing it but thats not really an excuse for why its lazy.so i just changed the subject like its nothing..but generally cause my eye gets so bad i will stay in my room from like when i start getting high at 6 til 9pm when my mom goes to bed. and then once she goes to sleep ill go downstairs. but while shee awake i try and avoid looking her in the eyes cauyse one eye will be looking at her and the other wont be and since that doesnt happen when im sober its not easy to get around

Last edited:
i asked this in the chi thread so i might as well ask it here..

did anyone see the new drugs inc about the drug problem in alaska?

I've been getting these nods that are really trippy in nature (and it happens only when I get really strong stuff). I mean I physically nod, but my head goes off into a fantasy world. It almost feels like ketamine or something. I mean they are often really cool, and it's like plotlines in scifi movies just flow effortlessly through my head. But at the same time, some of my nods get snapped back to reality in uncomfortable ways. A few times now (and this also happened a few months back on similarly strong stuff) I will be having a good nod, and then get this uncomfortable feeling that a dog is licking my face. The dog even looks like this, and my friend told me that I kept saying that "the nod dog was back." I will snap back into reality to avoid being further licked by the dog.

Am I mentally insane, or does anyone else get trippy nods like this? No, I don't have a dog...

i don't use heroin very often with it's availability where i'm situated in australia but am prescribed morphine, consequently IV'ing a lot of it and experiencing pretty much what you describe on a common basis when nodding hard - commonly the term "morphine dreams" is brought up.

i can be deep in a nod having a fully lucid dream and snap out within an instant - a hypnogagic jerk, which is essentially what brings you back from the nod. being jerked awake.

Last edited:
Hypnotic jerks, huh...? I love nodding, but some of these hypnotic jerks are really uncomfortable. They almost make me want to fight my nods so that they don't happen. At the end of the day, probably not exactly bad thing...

my nods are typically very trippy. thats always happened to me with natural opiates (h, morphine, opium, kratom). add some weed (or acid and dmt) and its game over.

pretty soon it'll be time to get a ride to the hood, get a good 3 or 4 bags for tonight, and just nod while eating/dispensing candy.

edit: fuck yea, my connect has her good shit back. right on. but there is NOTHING scarier than hopping out of your car, getting shit, and as you walk back to your car you have a group of people coming at you in masks. only after you hastily hop in your car do you remember that it's halloween.....

Last edited:
Damn , just got out of jail. BUtsed on paraphenlia, and two sounts felony possession. Somebody reported suspicious activity or dui in my nieghborhood. I got back from th estore and didnt see the cops till i was right at my house, i thought my grandad had fell or somthing. They stopped me found a needle and a spoon, i ddnt have any dope sinc the day before. BUt people tell me they send the spoon and get resiue and charge you anywhy. BUt i hear firts offense drug charges will get probation before judgent alot of th etime, but its va so who knows. any feedback?

I love those trippy nods that only happen when you get really strong/amazing dope. I sniff it so I gotta do alot too but once I get there the nod turns very psychedelic...really that's the high that i'm always chasing and it's the reason why I love dope. No other opiate can compare to that kind of insane nod when you get proper dope.

Btw, that fucking blows djtiesto :\. Keep your head up dude i'm sure you'll just get off with probation/community service or they'll make you go to rehab. Just be careful next time when you carrying shit on you, I know how lame the cops are virginia. From what my friends down there tell it's like a fucking police state. Just try to look at the brightside man, it was only your first offense and at least you didn't have dope on you.

Last edited:
Thanks guys, anybody else that reads how i got busted please input. Hopefully that is what ill get because they want to help users th efirst time. BUt im homeless also ow so it sucks big time. gt a lisence and a car stil though. Is there a homeless help thread on bluelight.

i think theres a homeless a homeless thread in the dark side section, but that really sucks man.

atleast in ny you'll only get probation from the first offense, although the police understand if youre an addict and usually wont fuck with you. like, if you got pulled over with like 1 or 2 bags and a clean record you might get off.

SO WHAT WAS THEIR EXCUSE FOR SEARCHING YOU? and why did you let them search you?

If they find any residu then its a class 5 felony. I just got the same charge in VA. if you have no criminal charges until this one then you can do the first offender thing. Thats what i am doing. Basicly yiu get a suspended jail sentence, 100 hours of community service and you have to go a year with out getting ANY more charges. If you can make it the year good (drug testing also) it will be dropped from your record

Yes the cops in this state are nazi status and they love junkies. As long as its his first offense he will be fine. It would have been the same charge even if you would have had d on you. Residu is a felony in the wonderful state of va. Same as having a bundle. Sorry for the double post the edit doesnt like my phone

I love those trippy nods that only happen when you get really strong/amazing dope. I sniff it so I gotta do alot too but once I get there the nod turns very psychedelic...really that's the high that i'm always chasing and it's the reason why I love dope. No other opiate can compare to that kind of insane nod when you get proper dope.

Btw, that fucking blows djtiesto :\. Keep your head up dude i'm sure you'll just get off with probation/community service or they'll make you go to rehab. Just be careful next time when you carrying shit on you, I know how lame the cops are virginia. From what my friends down there tell it's like a fucking police state. Just try to look at the brightside man, it was only your first offense and at least you didn't have dope on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.