• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Sleep dep hallucinations from adderall persistant after sleep

shpongle1987

Bluelighter
When i take adderall i usually stay up for about 2 days and take around 180mg spaced out. I do it twice a week sometimes but this past time i stayed up i was hallucinating alot, i would be walking down streets in the middle of the night and everything that stood up and resembled a human was a human like mailboxes ect. So anyway i went to sleep and today i woke up and im still having the hallucinations especially when i smoke weed. Could this be a long lasting side effect? It give me alot of anxiety because i always think i see people everywhere.

Amphetamine related topics are the realm of OD, so this is going to be moved there.

Also, check this thread out: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/636949-Weed-on-a-meth-binge-short-term-psychosis-and-a-blackout Amps/sleep deprivation + cannabis can produce full on psychotic reactions with some of us.

As for what to do, stop taking amphetamine so frequently, try once a month, or if you can't restrict your usage that much, be sure you get sleep every night you're using. Things should clear up just fine. Also, be sure to eat nutritiously.

^ This. Give your body time to rest and heal. Get plenty of rest eat right or take vitamins.

The psychosis should go away in a few days. You might be dehydrated and the drug could still be in your system working.

Theseare the beginings of psychosis. All the advice given has been good, and there is not much to do but get some more sleep, take care of your psysical needs and wait it out. If the symptoms were more acute, an anti-psychotic would be indicated.

Be well :)

So is the weed making the psychosis more prevalent? And its hard for me to stop taking amph. b/c im scripted 60mg ir a day 30mg am 30mg dinner time and thers no way i can give up the adderall cuz its been saving my life,minus the fact that inanimate objects become alive...

Amphetamine related topics are the realm of OD, so this is going to be moved there.

Also, check this thread out: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/636949-Weed-on-a-meth-binge-short-term-psychosis-and-a-blackout Amps/sleep deprivation + cannabis can produce full on psychotic reactions with some of us.

As for what to do, stop taking amphetamine so frequently, try once a month, or if you can't restrict your usage that much, be sure you get sleep every night you're using. Things should clear up just fine. Also, be sure to eat nutritiously.

Oh hey, that's my thread you linked too. Woot! hahaha

But yes, sometimes after getting sleep after an amphetamine binge the psychosis-like symptoms continue for a day or two in a mild form, don't worry, keep getting sleep and you'll be fine.

The medical literature says it can take up to two weeks for amphetamine psychosis symptoms to disappear (this is in EXTREME cases, however).

As others have said, get some rest - make sure you're eating again and take some vitamins. Eating balanced meals is going to help you that much more. Another important aspect a lot of people forget about when on amphetamines and when coming down from amphetamines is that stimulants cause dehydration. Make sure you're hydrated.