• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 4-emc

Aphex747

Bluelighter
i found somewhat of a dandy thread on this chemical (4-EMC) but i was unable to comment or post on it. im wondering if anyone has experience with this one, as it is slightly new. i have alot of experience with 4- MEC and although its nothing spectacular by itself, it can go well with stimulants, if your safe about it. what im wondering, is....is 4 EMC actually more euphoric and stimulating like mephedrone and methylone?? im hearing it is! which is awesome if its true. i can see why some people find 4 MEC "dysphoric" especially when your expecting it to be like methylone. any comments on this one would be great, if you have any first hand experience.

I found both 4-mec and 4-emc to be quite disappointing. Compared to entactogens like mdxx's or methylone they feel like a watered down, more stimulating, less euphoric rc, with side affects that make them kind of useless. Some disagree, and i have never tried mephedrone so ymmv. I can say they are nothing like mdma, methylone, ethylone, or 6-apb and i greatly prefer any of those to 4-emc/4-mec.

They're not complete shite imho, just much less entactogenic/fun/euphoric, and the side affects/comedown is much worse than the mdxx's and 6-apbs. In order of preference ime its mdma > methylone > 6-apb > ethylone > 4-mec > 4-emc. Someone who has had 4-mec, 4-emc, and 4-mmc will prob be able to give a better opinion than i can though. All i can really say is if your expecting a mdxx type experience from 4-substituted cathinones, you prob will be disappointed unless they're have a md group like methylone/ethylone, and using them in conjunction with other stimulants to get desired affects seems kind of foolhardy imho.

that makes sense and i agree with just about all of that. the only thing i mix 4mec with is my 2fma, bc it smoothes the comedown out a bit. so if your saying 4 mec is actually better tho than 4 emc? i figured it would be the other way around, but its also hard to find info on this one.

never seen it anywhere. and yeah i would have thought it be the other way round too. have mixed 4-mec with 3-fa, 4-fa, 4-mmc, buphedrone and pentedrone. in all honesty it didnt add anything to the 3/4 fa. had a binge a short while ago with 4-mec and pentedrone whic i liked at the time.

I found both 4-mec and 4-emc to be quite disappointing. Compared to entactogens like mdxx's or methylone they feel like a watered down, more stimulating, less euphoric rc, with side affects that make them kind of useless. Some disagree, and i have never tried mephedrone so ymmv. I can say they are nothing like mdma, methylone, ethylone, or 6-apb and i greatly prefer any of those to 4-emc/4-mec.

They're not complete shite imho, just much less entactogenic/fun/euphoric, and the side affects/comedown is much worse than the mdxx's and 6-apbs. In order of preference ime its mdma > methylone > 6-apb > ethylone > 4-mec > 4-emc. Someone who has had 4-mec, 4-emc, and 4-mmc will prob be able to give a better opinion than i can though. All i can really say is if your expecting a mdxx type experience from 4-substituted cathinones, you prob will be disappointed unless they're have a md group like methylone/ethylone, and using them in conjunction with other stimulants to get desired affects seems kind of foolhardy imho.

Eh. Everyone is different. I dont like MDMA (oh my god did I just say that?!?!?! yeah some people dislike it) but I love 4MMC.

Everyone has a different drug of choice. I guess the thing with 4EMC and 4MEC (never tried 4EMC) is that they are just watered down and worse versions of Mephedrone. If you can get 4MMC, I highly recommend choosing that instead of 4EMC or 4MEC. If you cannot get it then those drugs are alright substitutes, but NOWHERE nearly as good as the real thing...

Kind of like I never really saw a reason to try methyone or 6apb when I could easily get the drug which they are imitating... MDMA (well I guess apb would be more MDA but close enough)

Kind of like I never really saw a reason to try methyone or 6apb when I could easily get the drug which they are imitating... MDMA (well I guess apb would be more MDA but close enough)

Kind of never understood this particular way of thinking. It's like saying Mercedes is imitating BMW or vice versa. They're a different thing and both are worth trying.

There is no imitating, some will even prefer GBL over GHB and such.

^i can see how some would enjoy M1 or methylone, over a standard mdxx bean. they hit really well but they are just short lived, and its alot less harsh on the body (it seems). but im in US and M1 was emergency scheduled last winter (sucks), and the closest thing ive found, that can still be shipped to US, is 4FA. the thing is, when you do a small amount of 4 MEC when your peaking on 4FA, it is almost comparable to M1. it becomes really intense and head rushy, without much of a phene. its just like a catalyzing experience.

....Im wondering if 4 EMC is any more euphoric or closer to M1 that 4 MEC. im guessing by molecule structure 4 MEC would be stronger bc of the Methyl group at the beginning, but ive been told you cant always go by that. thanks for the input tho. hopefully someone with some 4 EMC and 4MEC can shed a little more light on it.

I enjoyed 4-EMC a lot more than 4-MEC. It's more stimulating (still not nearly as much as meph or m1) and more euphoric, whereas 4-MEC is very mellow and sedating. It goes well in small doses with 4-FA or other mild stims and gives the best rush when snorted.

I haven't had any in several months but would love to see more EMC on the market. I also liked it better than pentedrone, aPVP or ethylphenidate.

^sweet. yea ive gone through about 4 grams total of 4 mec spaced out over the last 12 months or so. once i tried it with 4fa and 2fma, i never did it by itself again. its not worthless by itself, but its a great additional component to the fluoro amphetamines (imo). i too found it to be mellow and sedating. like when im coming down from an amp buzz, if i do a line of 4 mec it just kind of catalyzes me and time slides by, feeling content (mellow) and spaced out(in a good way). but if 4 emc is more euphoric and stimulating, like people figured it would be, seeing it was the "alternative" to M1, then that sounds like what i need to check out next. only crappy thing is my awesome portugese vendor stopped shipping to US and the only legit vendor ive found thus far who carries/still ships to us, only will let go of 10g minimum. im sure it would be quality, but im not sure i need THAT much, Lol. but yeah thanks for the input, im hoping to hear and learn more about 4 EMC while i work on generating the funds to research it more on my own. thanks lady codone

Hope no one minds me bumping this fairly old topic. I couldnt find much info on this stuff in terms of dose and such when I was looking to buy, so now that I've tried it I thought my 2 cents might be useful. Related compounds I've tried are 4-mmc, 4-mec, mdma, 4-bmc, 4-fmc and bk-mdma.

Got a 10g bag of this yesterday, powder and rocks as well as one gigantic tan-white crystal. Me and some friends all gave this a trial last night at 150 mg insufflated lines each. Bad burn, but nowhere near a 2c-x, as I had read. The initial effect is that energetic intensity of 4-mmc, with pretty good euphoria coming in as every minute progressed. This compound is significantly more powerful than 4-mec, which I have to snort 150-200 mg to get a decent rush (and I'm a pretty light stimulant/cathinone user with no tolerance). 150 was a very solid dose to snort, although it was waning after about half an hour.

The crash was fairly unpleasant but I've had worse, like a little brother to the crash I get sometimes off of methylone. It was also all but totally gone after about 20 minutes of "suffering," with residual stimulation and chattiness. Fell asleep about 1.5 hours after the crash ended.

Definitely a good compound IME/IMO, probably more of a party drug than a rave drug. I'm curious about it's oral effects.

Eh. Everyone is different. I dont like MDMA (oh my god did I just say that?!?!?! yeah some people dislike it) but I love 4MMC.

Everyone has a different drug of choice. I guess the thing with 4EMC and 4MEC (never tried 4EMC) is that they are just watered down and worse versions of Mephedrone. If you can get 4MMC, I highly recommend choosing that instead of 4EMC or 4MEC. If you cannot get it then those drugs are alright substitutes, but NOWHERE nearly as good as the real thing...

Man, I like reading someones honest opinions on drugs rather than argue what or which is better because it's really all a matter of opionion SO I have to give this poster a thumbs up before I throw in my 2 cents. You got to respect a guy that says he doesn't like MDMA on an RC thread with a mephedrone analog as the title.

Anyways,when 4-EMC first came out I was getting some shit that I could have sworn to of been 4-mmc but like the supplier sent it as 4-emc because of at the time 4-mmc was recently federally banned in the US. I usually likws to orally take my 4-mmc for the added euphoria but just as a test of a new product I took a 80mg whiff of 4-EMC after taking a small allergy test and it got my blood a boiling and felt just as though I had when i used to bomb 250mg of mephedrone but just for a shorter time frame. I have had several different batches of it since, all that I would perfer over 4-MEC but nothing has ever been like that first batcg oof 4-EMC. Then againm that just might had been a supplier trying to get rid of access 4-mmc after the ban. Guess I'll never know.

Sorry to bump an old thread.
This compound has just recently appeared on my favourite vendor amongst some other cathinones.

I was wondering about how this would combo with 3-MMC? (Obviously I will try it on it's own before I mix it with anything)
So anyone who has combined these care to share? Or anyone able to have an educated guess?.

4-EMC sort of went out of vogue before 3-MMC hit the web so I doubt you'll find too many people with that particular experience to share.

I have done plenty of both and I would guess that combining the two would feel good, maybe like methylone but a little less rushy. 4-EMC was WAAY better than 4-MEC IMO but still it wadn't no mephedrone. It had some dopaminergic push to it though. I rather liked it, in fact.

But ultimately the whole thing was garbage.

Playground rumor is mephedrone and methylone were the real kings of the cathinone era, it was all downhill from there, really. By the time we got to 4,N,N-triethylcathinone the gig was up ...

Part of the problem was there was a time were there was a new cathinone every month, with a new methyl group somewhere, advertised as "the next mephedrone, more euphoric and with no crash" when in reality these were Just Another Random Cathinone. yes they are triple reuptake / triple releaser drugs but i think vendors set people up for disappointment.