• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos MSJ valium

Status
Not open for further replies.

rizmatter

Bluelighter
So i got 3 of these very tiny diazepam tablets from some dealer. About 1.5mm in size.
On one side they have a line pressed across + the other side says 'MSJ' (yes in caps)

He was selling these for <no price discussion> each. Considering he usually sells his vals for <no price discussion> each, i'm slightly concerned.

Anyone had experience with these?
Or know anything about?

Thanks

EDIT : not sure if they're exactly 1.5mm they could be like 5mm. Either way they're tiny

Last edited by a moderator:
Please review te first two links in my signature we don't do price discussion or substance identification but you can google the pill imprint yourself or use an online pill identifier as found on www.drugs.com

I have never heard of a MSJ imprinted Valium and my google search was not reassuring, I would not buy.

Are they 5mm or 1.5mm theres a big difference?

Please review te first two links in my signature we don't do price discussion or substance identification but you can google the pill imprint yourself or use an online pill identifier as found on www.drugs.com

I have never heard of a MSJ imprinted Valium and my google search was not reassuring, I would not buy.

Are they 5mm or 1.5mm theres a big difference?

Sorry mate.
+ 1.5mm.
I just popped one to see where that takes me. I'll report back soon..

Anyone whose taken these before id still be interested to hear what you thinks. Ty

These are imported to the UK. 1.5mm tablets are the real deal - 5mm or more are the fakes.

They usually contain about 6-28mg of Valium each. As there is no product control it's hard to tell. Pop one at a time and observe the effects, as taking one could cause you to blackout, but taking 5 could do fuck all.

Hate these fucking things, avoid them next time if you can.

I've taken 4 of them once and remained under a diazepam blackout for two days, taken 10 another time and sedated moderately but nowhere near what the 4 did.

Since this is a foreign thing I don't know much about it, but from synthetics description I would avoid them since they seem to be black market pressed pills so it's going to be a dodgy, hit or miss type deal.

just took 1 at around 10 past 10. Felt effects within 10 minutes (maybe even less)
I was just about to say it wore off damn fast, but its 11:15 now.. soo errrr

maybe take another 1? (i have little to 0 tolerance)

Thanks guys

Like Tricomb mentioned, your best bet is to search online for identifications. We don't do that here so I'm going to close this thread. If the score/color etc.. Cannot match anything than there is really no way to know what is in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.