• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids heroin makes you lean?

dittybop666

Greenlighter
why is it that heroin usage makes you kind of lean, topple over but never makes me actually fall? i've seen users just stand in one position, leant over, in a cationic state and never fall. is this effects from usage from IV's or snorting it or smoking it or...? thnx in advance..

Never heard of this or encountered it myself...But it sounds like a side-effect of sedation...When you're sedate you become sluggish. This sluggishness may well affect your sense of balance.

i think he is referring to people nodding out while standing up lol, there's no way you haven't seen this at some point or another. I'm not sure how they maintain such balance in that state, i personally find it more comfortable just to sit down.

I saw this dude sitting on the train the other day who was higher than Whitney Houston. He was leaning completely forward with his head in between his feet, damn near touching the ground with his face. So yeah, it happens.

There's a reason they call purple drank (codeine & promethazine) lean.

you're semi conscious, conscious enough not to fall, but not conscious enough to stay upright. the worst is lying down, dropping lit cigarettes on your chest, then you don't realise for a while because of the analgesic effects and get burnt.

Haha I always wanted to ask this question but never knew how too.
I always anticipate them to fall and they never do, it looks hilarious. I couldnt even do that sober i'd fall I my face

dude, i've busted my ass high as fuck on dope. leaning will only go so far before you're on the ground.

dropping lit cigarettes on your chest
jeez, don't remind me -.- i have so many holes in my comforter. so many holes.

Lol with heroin I usually "lean" and then FALL, and not care that I fell.

Didn't Eddie Griffin have a joke about this. He said his heroin addict uncle would get fucked up, but had way more hand-eye coordination than a drunk. Could walk and hit himself, would almost fall down but would rebalanced himself.

I've noticed something like this. For me it seems that my hand-eye coordination on opiates relative to how fucked I am is better than when I'm drunk. Still a bad idea to drive, if possible.

Lol oh man, i thought u meant like low bodyfat, and i was like im on the wrong god damn diet then.