• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids CWE T1s (After cooling can I just filter through a Brita?) (No tolerance how much?)

sHaNkY

Greenlighter
Hey guys. Got 100 T1s today and want to extract the codeine. Someone said that a person with no tolerance should take between 60mg-100mg. Any objections? Also instead of using a coffee filter and then the Brita (To take out the Caffeine) can I just skip the Coffee filter and JUST use the Brita?

Acetaminophen 300mg
Caffeine 15mg
Codeine 8mg

So If me and a buddy want to take 60mg each do I just crush up 15 pills? (15x8mg=120mg, 120mg/2ppl=60mg)

Remember we've never done Opioids before.

Canadian Tylenol 1's suck for CWEs, because the caffeine is present in such high quantity that things like charcoal filtration will remove the codeine first. Don't use a brita filter - it won't help you.

Really the best option is keep your dosages low (because you'll ingest 2x your codeine dose in caffeine) and avoid doing too much extensive filtration (or you'll lose the codeine).

90mg is a good starting dose for most people but that's 180mg caffeine - or 2 red bulls.

Im mixing it in warm water but it's not dissolving, there is a bunch of powder settling at the bottom. Is this ok?

Im mixing it in warm water but it's not dissolving, there is a bunch of powder settling at the bottom. Is this ok?

Why are you using warm water? It's called a cold water extraction. (Are you meaning you use warm water and then add ice or refrigerate it or something?) But yeah, you want there to be a lot of powder left, if it all dissolves you've done something wrong. You just want the drugs that are soluble in cold water to dissolve and the Tylenol to not dissolve, so you can filter it out with your coffee filter.

ETA: Oh and as far as I understand, I think using a Brita filter will remove any substances dissolved in your solution equally, so say if it removes 25% of substances, it would remove 25% of the caffeine and 25% of the codeine, so it would leave you with the same ratio of caffeine to codeine as you started with. But I'm not positive; I will try to find out for sure...

Here is a thread debating different methods of removing the caffeine and whether or not they actually work (read the whole thing): http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/408869-Any-100-Sure-Ways-To-quot-Remove-quot-Caffeine-From-CWE

Here is a different method that is supposed to remove most of the caffeine and APAP, but it's a bit time-consuming: http://www.heroinhelper.com/curious/chemistry/222.shtml

Last edited:
Ya I was told to mix the contents in warm water, to let it cool to room temp, to then put that in the freezer until very cold, THEN to strain. We'll find out tomorrow how it works :) Thanks for the response!

I tired the Heroinhelper one and I just wasted all my Codeine and a lot of time lol.

Wait so If the you ingest 2x the amount of codeine when taken with caffeine then does that mean if I crushed but 60mg of codeine that Ill actually be getting 120mg worth without caffeine? So how many pills should I crush up at 8mg a pill?

^No, sekio just said there is 2x as much caffeine as there is codeine in each pill. If you take 64mg codeine (8 pills) and the caffeine hasn't been removed you will be taking 120mg of caffeine.

Thanks for clarifying! OK lets try this shit. Wish me luck! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.