• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Opium

jerry21

Greenlighter
I have recently come across about 5g of nice opium.
I've never had opium before and was hoping to find out the best way to use it. Should I run it on foil? Make it into tea?
any help is appreciated.
Its a fairly dry sticky resin.
Thoughts?
Thanks

no problem. i wish i had some opi-yum right now. instead all i have is shitty tramadol :p

Yea, it works if smoked with weed like one would smoke hash on a bowl. But like marijuana hashish, opium is more potent and more well utilized if vaporized by not actually combusted and smoking it, the same amount of opium would get you much higher if used in an opium pipe or possibly an oil dome for a bong... Good luck, enjoy the rare goodness of opium carefully :p

I've always smoked opium with an authentic traditional ivory opium pipe, in a pinch, use a special non-flame-contact hash bowl.

Just my personal opinion, but I am not a fan of mixing weed with opiates. It ruins the purity of the opiate high, a buzz from pot is way different, less clearheaded etc.

I think with something as potent as opium it is a waste to combine it with any other mood altering drug, especially for a first time experience.