• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

5,6-Methylenedioxy-N-methyl-2-aminoindane (MDMAI)

foolsgold

Bluelighter
hello all i think this is best in here
5,6-Methylenedioxy-N-methyl-2-aminoindane (MDMAI), is a drug developed in the 1990s by a team led by David E. Nichols at Purdue University. It acts as a non-neurotoxic and highly selective serotonin releasing agent (SSRA) in animals and a putative entactogen in humans.[1]
Chemistry

MDMAI can be thought of as a cyclised analogue of MDMA where the alpha-methyl carbon of the alkylamino side chain has been joined back round to the 6-position of the aromatic ring to form an indane ring system. This changes the core structure of the molecule from phenethylamine to aminoindane, and causes the pharmacological properties of the two compounds to be substantially different.[1]

sorry for the cut and past from wiki but this all iv found so far just wondering if any of you have tried it and hows it compare to mdma its self or bk-mdma . also i use to love mixing speed and pills when younger would this be safe to do with this as well ?

Do you already have this or something?

MDAI shows more promise IMO, and they both seem to be "non-neurotoxic"... MDAI is much common and has been studied a lot more, so it's most likely safer and the better choice to go with.

There is no substitute for MDMA though... some drugs are similar, but none have the same magic. MDAI was said to be pretty mild, so I would assume the same to be said about MDMAI

Personally the only two of these MDx analogue Research Chemicals that interest me are 5/6-APB

no sorry dnt mean to sound impatient or rude im just trying to make some kind of plan/shopping list as iv got so many damn thing on offer at the minute . didnt get to much out of mdai and was hoping this may of been the better bet :)

Nah it's all good bro ;) I'm just saying, unless you already have it it's probably not worth your time...

It'll probably be about the same as MDAI

Basic/Advanced Drug Discussion might know more about this particular chemical, but I don't see much promise in it

cheers i can get pure mdma as well just i knwo im not the best person to have a gram of that kicking around and i will have no control with it and just end up doing the lot in one sitting so was looking at these as a way to get something near with out me ending up back where i know i will be if i start scoring mdma . i will go see what people in there think as well just guess this was more likely to be the place for answers :)

Nichols' research suggests that it should simply be extremely similar to MDAI, for which there is a wealth of trip reports. It should also then truly shine when combined with a dopamine releaser.

ebola