• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Fentanyl Extraction from Matrix DIDNT WORK... HELP

ThePharmacist25

Bluelighter
So I UTFSE and came across the Matrix Extraction of Fentanyl. I followed it step by step and it didn't work.

Basically:
1. Cut 1/8 a patch and put into Isopropyl Alcohol (2cc) and let sit for TWO hours.
2. At the two hour mark there was maybe 10 units of I.A. remaining. I added 90 units of water and drew it up through a filter.
3. Shot the 1cc and felt absolutely NOTHING. I don't know what went wrong here.

*According to a narcotic converter I found via search engine 1/8 of a Matrix patch is equivalent to about 120-150mg Oxycodone HCl. And I felt absolutely nothing. I don't know what went wrong.. I still have the spoon/cotton that this procedure took place in. Any suggestions?

Secondly..
I took 7/8th (the remaining patch I used buccally) and another patch I used bucally and added them (about four complete halfs) into 3cc of isopropyl alcohol and they have been 'marinating' for about 4-5 hours now.. I am sure there must be some medication left within these matrix's and I am determined to extract them. However the unknown has always provided me with plenty hesitation.

How could I be more efficient?

You're not supposed to inject isopropyl alcohol, even if it's dilute.

Some matrix patches are designed to prevent abuse, so you'll basically have to blend them and boil them in solvent to get the fent out.

Do not tamper with fentanyl transdermal delivery systems, it is a deathwish waiting to happen.

Do people actually get high off fentanyl? I had 100mcg injectable 2ml solutions for a while. IV, IM 100, 200, 300 mcg did fuck all for me.

To OP: I'm not surprised it didn't work and the risk outweighs the benefit.

man i bang reformulated opanas and i think messing with fentanyl is stupid.... ur gonna mess with that time release and 1 day ur just gonna drop... id rather roll the dice with H anyday. never know how strong that H is gonna be either just say no to drugs like the commercials tell u an you'll be fine

I tried banging fentanyl once from those liquid patches and never felt a thing. Smoked quite a few though and it was the (2nd) most amazing (albeit short-lived) rush ever.

Yeah, smoking the gel from the reservoir patches is pretty special, and though it's certainly dangerous, I don't think it's suicidal.