• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Does anybody else lace E cigs with powders?

whynaught

Bluelighter
I've had this idea ever since I started to consider getting a refillable e cig (which give way better hits and are more cost efficient than others) to lace cartridges with powders. I've only used it with ethylphenidate but it seems to work well for chasing a buzz. Anybody else do this and if so what you use?

this might be more suited for other drugs, mods can move if anybody is interested in thread

I don't know if this is really suited for BDD or OD. These forums are more for specific questions about drugs with a harm-reduction focus, not to help you get high or suggest drugs for you to try. Maybe Drug Culture? I'll check.

Wouldn't dismantling it release massive amounts of nicotine liquid and vapour which can be absorbed transdermally?
Sure fire way to get VERY ill in my opinion.

I'm going to move this over to Other Drugs. Drug Culture isn't exactly right for this and its a bit more advanced of a discussion than BDD usually caters to.

BDD --> OD

Ethylphenidate is horrible stuff to vape, I don't know why you chose that as your trial drug :p

A friend and I very nearly made a marijuana e-cig, we were just missing the marijuana...Pollen, specifically, as the nicotine infused padding inside the e-cig ought to be able to latch on to a lot of pollen and presumably vaporise it as the filament heats up when breathing in...I wish we had followed through just to see whether or not the theory worked.

Gah I know i shouldn't smoke that shit but it tastes like black licorish i mean come on! but the e cigs I'm using has a cap on the end of the cartridge you take off, with a pipe thing in the middle surrounded by cotton you drip liquid onto, basically I poor the powder ontop of the cotton or filament then drop the eliquid ontopof it

I looked into this at one point, particularly for a-PVP. The conclusion was, the eCig wasn't even hot enough to melt it. Most RCs in their hcl forms will have melting points much higher than even the best marijuana vape can achieve.

If anyone finds a vape capable of reaching 650F, please PM me asap!!!