• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants What exactly do I have here? Adderall, methamphetamine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hardcheeba

Bluelighter
Acquired recently what I thought was just adderall 20mg xr. The label on the bottle says Dextroamp-Amphet ER 20mg.

Then on the pill it says M. Amphet Salts 20mg. Um yea this shit better not be crystal meth..

Any insight on this would be appreciated.

M. Amphet Salts 20mg = mixed amphetamine salts, 20mg.

Mixed amphetamine salts is Adderall. You do not have methamphetamine.

It's very easy to distinguish pharmaceutical methamphetamine from other amphetamines, for the record. Look for a small white round pill just a little smaller than the oldschool Oxycontin 10mgs and they kinda look like them except instead of saying OC 10, they say OV on one side and 12 on the other.

RX methamphetamine is currently only marketed as Desoxyn, and it is a rather subtle, mild, yet incredibly helpful chemical. It contains 5mg of dextromethamphetamine, so no added PNS side effects that you tend to experience when using racemic amphetamine or mixed amphetamine salts (like Adderall).

Also, one IR dose of Desoxyn (They discontinued the XR version, Desoxyn Gradumet due to massive problems with abuse... It was basically as easy as crushing the beads in an adderall XR and then being left with an abundance of pharmaceutical grade methamphetamine. Obviously, they caught on to people crushing/soaking the beads in water and discontinued the high-dose pills, but it honestly doesn't matter that much. One 5mg Desoxyn instant release lasts so damn long, it lasts longer IME than Adderall XR's, Dexedrine XR, etc, time release. I have never had a stimulant that was time released that lasted as long, or was even damn near close to being as effective as Desoxyn.

@OP, I request your reasoning behind creating more than three threads total this year, asking this exact same question?

Status
Not open for further replies.