• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Stain remover/ New version of the Bath salts previously banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

diggitydiggitty

Greenlighter
So I have heard that the new salts available in the USA no longer contain mephedrone? I tried 3 grams of one of the new brands and each was a little different color and chemical composition. the, only way I realised was when smoking it. One smoked great leaving no residue behind, the other left a ton and the third smoked good at first then turned into a gel and then after all said and done had a lot of junk left. I guess there is something to be said for regulating drugs! Anyway if I was thinking of making my own what would I need? Is it not that easy. Need to find a cheaper alternative since it goes for *no prices and no sourcing*. I dont think 4mec is the key. Someone give me a lead....

Pick the designer drug of your choice? You're left to your own devices about how and where to find it. No price discussion here and no source discussion here.

We're not here to help you make your own "bath salts", "stain remover" or whatever you want to call it. Doing so would continue the cycle of people taking unknown doses of unknown drugs of unknown purity. Nothing about bath salts or the bath salts "industry" is harm reduction.

Please, please, please don't continue this madness. People should only take known drugs, not random cocktails of designer stimulants at unknown dosages.

Status
Not open for further replies.