• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Mystery rc stimulant powder...opinions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dimesackzack

Greenlighter
Swim has been dreaming of a mystery rc stimulant a lot lately.
-it's fluffy white almost like flour
- Dosent burn the nose badly
-swim has heard from his source that it can be smoked or ived also.
- It's active dose for swim is 15-80mg
- keeps swim very alert for 2-4 hrs with slight waves of euphoria in the first hr
- It's a clean feeling
-swims source gets it off the Internet and calls it *snip*
and swim has been wondering what the heck it might be his sourc will not tell him what rc it is and just says it's "a bathsalt". Swim is going to purchase a rc test kit this week but was just wondering if the discription rang any swimmers bells on possible rc s? Thanks

Thanks for any opinions swim understands that this is not to be an accurate gauge of this substance but swim is just trying to narrow down options

Last edited by a moderator:
Could be anything. Amazed you tried it. Probably a better idea to test first, take later. The take first approach can lead to no later. If your source is unwilling to tell you what it is, why the hell do you get anything from her / him? Crazy.

Why not just purchase RCs from reputable suppliers online? (Sorry, hope that doesn't overstep vendor rules).

As for substance ID, I've tried 5-APB, 6-APB, aMT, MXE and 5-MEO-DALT. Doesn't sound like any of those, from your description. Could be MPA or MDAI - have taken neither. Look them up. In addition, don't take anymore until you've tested it.

dont use swim its not aloud here or i.d threads we could not tell you any way sorry

dont use swim its not aloud here or i.d threads we could not tell you any way sorry
Sorry about the swim thing and I kno you couldn't tell me what one it is I was just lookin for some possible suggestions. Also do reaction tests identify rcs well?

No ID threads, & no SWIMing please. Read the user agreement in my signature if you want a better idea of what is and isn't allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.