• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Anyone tried a CWE with UK Nurofen Plus tablets..please relate your experiences

Antagonistix

Bluelighter
hi,

After achieving some mild effectiveness using 8/500 co-codamol tablets, 32 of them, I tried it today with a box of 32 Nurofen Plus tablets, UK spec. They are 12.8 codiene and 200 ibuprofen I believe.

It was pretty different.
Anyway,I used a damp handkerchief as the filter this time.

1. The tablets were much harder to crush, took ages and didn't really get a fine powder in the end but it was ok ish.
2. Mixed the crushed tablets with very cold water, and used about 100ml in the end if not slightly more.
3. Filtered the mixture via the handkerchief into a glass. This was difficult as there was alot of sludge. Kept having to add more cold water.
4. The resulting liquid was milk white, not very clear.
5. Removed the sludge from handkerchief, rinsed it and filtered the remaining mixture, about 30% was left.
6. Again sludge build up in handkerchief.
7. Squeezed the handkerchief into the glass.

Drank the milk white solution in glass.

The sludge that was left in handkerchief was like a semi solid ball of white !!

Anyway, didn't get the expected hit from what should have been about 400mg of codiene.

Was disappointed really cos if i had just swallowed the pills I know I would have got a bigger it.

Any clues where I went wrong?

What have any others experienced doing a CWE on Nurofen Plus.
Have they made the ukbrand tamper proof?

Yesterdays boots own brand of cocodamol gave me a much bigger hit for some reason.
And the solution was pretty clear compared to to days N+ effort,

Thanks.

I've been wondering about these. They have Ibuprofen instead of paracetamol...Would the CWE work alright on ibuprofen?

You can CWE ibuprofen pills, I've done it hundreds of times, but the nurofen brand is really shitty, for some reason they take forever to crush into powder, then glue up when put in water. Use a generic brand and you won't have any problems.

I've been wondering about these. They have Ibuprofen instead of paracetamol...Would the CWE work alright on ibuprofen?

Well I can say for sure that nurofen plus Did NOT work, well hardly at all. It may be tamper proof or something but its a waste of time money and loads effort. I have also noticed though that the N+ tablets, give me a bigger hit than any other brand when simply taken orally. Its just not recommended cos it will destroy your kidneys and intestines, after giving you a stomach ulcer. The ulcer u can protect against using omeperazole but that's it. Rest is damaged after long term abuse of this.

I can't say whether other brands of ibuprofen/codiene will work, but u could try boots own or cuprofen. Both are cheaper too.

You can CWE ibuprofen pills, I've done it hundreds of times, but the nurofen brand is really shitty, for some reason they take forever to crush into powder, then glue up when put in water. Use a generic brand and you won't have any problems.

Which brand are you referring to. I know of only cuprofen + and boots version.

But to be honest I think my next try is going to be 64 cocodamol tablets which should give me equivalent dose to one pack of 32 N+.

WhAt do you reckon?

Cuprofen Plus are 200mg ibu, 12.8mg codeine and they cwe MUCH better than N+ IME. And they're cheaper too.