• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 2FMA vs 4FA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aphex747

Bluelighter
ive read the dandy on these both, and have alot of exeperience with 4FA and i like it alot. its a very clean, long lasting, euphoric stimulant. but i havent got to try 2FMA yet, and im reading from people that its not as euphoric or long lasting as 4FA, it is a clearer headed high. personally i am wanting the more euphoric of the two but i havent really found much reliable info on these in comparison. i dont really want to try the 6apb stuff cos i hear its got a gross comedown, along with other unwanted side effects, but with methylone and mephedrone scheduled, 4FA is the best thing ive found in comparison. thanks if anyone can shed some light on this!

(Oh and yes, 4MEC does go really well with 4FA but, it does turn it into a more fiendish "moreish" experience. not nearly as smooth, but thats cos your having significant peaks)

I've tried both. 4-FA is definitely more euphoric. If you're looking for euphoria I don't think you'll like the 2-FMA that much. I found your thread because I was looking for info on combining 4-fa with 2-fma. I figure the 2-fma might add to the 4-fa experience. Anyone ever tried this?

ps- 6-apb is a very nasty comedown...USUALLY. But last night i did some again and this time smoked weed throughout the entire experience. I not only had a better trip, but no real side effects or comedown! I didn't drink much alcohol with it this time either. So 6-apb seems to be a totally different drug everytime I do it. First time was a crazy trip feeling, which got lame and turned into a headache, then topped off with weed at the end of the night I started tripping crazy good...but comedown was absolutely terrible the next day. 2nd time I took a lower dose and felt like I was rolling very weak. Got lame again and wore off, then I took a roxy to help with the side effects. Time after that, I took a higher dose which really madre me paranoid and I fell asleep from it...but the buzz was intense. 4th time I took a smaller dose and it was cool for about an hour. Last time I did it, I took 2 different doses, along with the weed as I mentioned...and that was the best experience with 6-apb yet.

We're not here to tell you which drugs to take.

Please refer to the guidelines.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.