• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Subutex question

amazing

Greenlighter
So i bought around 20 2mg pills for *snip*
And also, what kind of high is Subutex, i've been doing reserch and i can't find much about it, and what doses should i take.
I heard it's a heroin sub, but is it addictive, as heroin's a dirty drug, and i don't want that shit xD

I just want a nice high, nothing to bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
So i bought around 20 2mg pills for 10pound (around 16$) is that a good deal?
And also, what kind of high is Subutex, i've been doing reserch and i can't find much about it, and what doses should i take.
I heard it's a heroin sub, but is it addictive, as heroin's a dirty drug, and i don't want that shit xD

I just want a nice high, nothing to bad.

No prices please. If you've no prior opiate experience and tolerance, crush one 2mg pill as fine as possible, sniff half of the powder, if you're not high enough after half an hour, sniff another quarter and repeat until you hit your sweet spot. Be warned though, it'll last for a day at least, always wait half an hour between doses, and don't get greedy, 2mg should be more than enough.

And yes, it's just as addictive as any other strong opiate, so watch out, have fun and be safe.

What experience do you have with opiates/opioids? A lot of people get sick the first time that they use this drug since they don't know how potent it really is. Also, it takes a few hours to peak, so some people make the mistake of re-dosing to soon. If you don't have a tolerance then I suggest you don't even mess with this drug, and if you do, only take 0.25mg and wait an hour or so before thinking about taking any more, and if you do then only take another 0.25mg and go from there. I have a pretty high tolerance and usually only take 1mg of buprenorphine.

Here is a comparison chart, and it already takes the bioavailability into account, so it should be accurate if you are taking the Subutex (buprenorphine) sublingually, but if you are sniffing it then you would need less to equal the other drugs dosages listed. I agree with most of the chart except for the hydrocodone listing, which I think should be lower since most say it's about equal to oral morphine, but that's another issue for another time.

I've actually never took any opiates/opiods.
My dealer told me about them, so i thought i'd give them a try, what sort of upper effects do they give you?
i've been reading online about them, some place's say there as addictive as meth, but i just want to use it as a treat, and have it when i'm not feeling to happy. and be able to avoid all temptations.

buprenorphine is way too potent and long lasting of an opioid for someone with NO experience with narcotics.. Honestly, if you're going to mess around with these I would start off real low, starting off with a maximum dosage of .25 mg. If you're taking buprenorphine sublingually, expect to feel the effects 45-90 minutes after administration, and if you sniff it, 20-45 minutes. Either way, I would not redose for about 2 hours as everyone metabolizes the drug slightly differently. Also, since you've never used opiates before, you really dont even know what to expect in terms of a "buzz", so you really want to take it easy.

they give you zero upper effects, the high is similar to heroin, they are about as addictive as heroin, they won't work as a "treat" as very few can resist temptation and if you plan on using them to feel happy you're heading for a serious opiate addiction.

not to be fucked with unless you know what you're doing (you could die), and it doesn't sound like you do.

subutex isn't really a "recreational" drug. if you're using it as such tho, and have no prior experience with opiates, start your dosage LOW. it is very easy to get sick off of these. i'm prescribed them for opiate maintenance, and i have quite a high tolerance (IV heroin) and i usually only take 2-4 mgs to feel it. they don't get me high because of my previous use, but only a tiny bit will get an opiate virgin "high".

however, they do give me slight of an upper effect, such as increased energy, sleeplessness, restlessness. but i highly doubt you will get any of these effects due to the fact you've never used an opiate prior. i only get these effects because of my previous usage to a full antagonist opiate.

be very careful with this drug. it is just as addictive as any other opiate, and due to it's long half-life, it makes the withdrawal last much longer. plus the fact that you're using it when you're "not feeling too happy", please go into using these with extreme caution.