• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

British Man, 21, Faces Death Sentence In United Arab Emirates

I don't feel ashamed for showing off at all. I just don't want it to be public knowledge for reasons i've already outlined.

If a mod could take out his quote that would be very helpful. I don't want anything personal to me on the internet, least of all on a drugs forum.

why don't you think before you post?

There's plenty of people "make 6 figure incomes", you're hardly identifiable through that?

How many people have been begging up so far?

What the fuck does my job have to do with anything???

I didn't try to claim I was better than you in anyway, I was just pointing out some silly things that you believe. Let's go...

Noah's Ark. 1-0
Virgin Birth. 2-0
Water to wine. 3-0
Walking on water. 4-0
Parting a sea. 5-0
Talking snake. 6-0
No evolution. 7-0

and so on, and so on, and hence forth, blah blah blah.

So you keep your 6 figures & I'll keep my minimum wage (I don't get paid minimum wage btw, if income is somehow a factor here). I know that everything I believe in is real. They can be proven. I know that a lot of the things you believe in can't be real.

It is inferred that I am unscientific, and lack those traits, because I believe in things you don't. I'm not a fundamentalist by any stretch of the imagination, and I certainly don't think evolution is fake. I don't see what difference your belief or lack of beliefs has made on you as a person. What has it gained you in life over me? Nothing but a superiority complex!

Originally Posted by Mr Smokes Blunts.
I'm not going to go into it on here, but lets just say last year I made 6 figures

Oh go on, go into how you, Mr Smokes Blunts, made a six figure salary by merely posting on BL while having his colon drained (or something). This should be good. I'd love to know how Mr Smokes Blunts earns a six figure salary.

I already sub you via your overinflatted wages lecturemonkey. Now please edit your posts :) (If MM wants to keep being a prick can a mod please just do it?)

earning, as you do, a 6 figure salary, you're probably supporting most of the people on BL.

Wahey, and the clique is complete! I sure do hope I have this thing called a 'family' when i'm 50, instead of being a miserable washed up old prick who lives on their own who needs to try and pick on people half his age to feel better.

God says it's wrong to tell porkies. A thunderbolt on you and your six figure salary, the six figure salary earned by Mr Smokes Blunts.

It is inferred that I am unscientific, and lack those traits, because I believe in things you don't. I'm not a fundamentalist by any stretch of the imagination, and I certainly don't think evolution is fake. I don't see what difference your belief or lack of beliefs has made on you as a person. What has it gained you in life over me? Nothing but a superiority complex!

You clearly are unscientific.

You say you are not a fundamentalist by any stretch. So does this then mean that you (as I said earlier) choose to believe the bits of the bible that you want to & ignore the bits that you don't?

Was the world created in 7 days? Did god create Adam & Eve? If you believe in evolution, then why is that massive lie in your book.

I didn't say it has made a difference to me as a person, just that my lack of belief is backed up by a lot more than your belief. You "believe" because the Big Book says so & because you "Just do" - nothing more.

I don't believe because there is proof that a lot of things said in your bible are lies. Why would I believe the rest when there is no proof or even basis within the laws of physics for a shitload of it?

lol i just read the last few posts

creationism, fundamentalism, six figure sum high roller

going to nip out to the gym for a run but i cant wait to get back to read the whole thread, im sure there is some gold in here

im impressed by the six figure, although if you earn 20 grand it can still be six figure

020,000 pounds

I don't mix science and religion. I don't hold science up as a religion any more than I hold my religion up as a science. I will admit that I am hardly Mr. Scientist, it's not my favourite topic. I know the rough ins and outs and find no disagreement. I am not asking you to believe in anything I believe in, and I wouldn't. I am just interested what being an atheist brings to your life over my being a Christian? You identify several things which it makes you such as science minded, but the idea that you know any more about conventional science than I do or could just because I am a Christian seems a bit of a sketchy ill thought out thing to say.

You make crazy assumptions.

Where did I say that I know more about conventional science than you? Obviously with you ballin' out of control & me scraping by on minimum wage this could never be the case.

All I said is that I don't believe in blatant nonsense. I didn't say that not believing in god has made my life better. I didn't say "I don't believe in god because my life is better than it would be if I did" that's a fucking stupid reason. I basically just said "I don't believe in god because physics, science, the basic laws of the universe show that the things claimed in the bible can't possibly be true".

Threatening to post MM's picture & location details? C'mon to fuck. What age are you?

You make crazy assumptions.

Where did I say that I know more about conventional science than you? Obviously with you ballin' out of control & me scraping by on minimum wage this could never be the case.

All I said is that I don't believe in blatant nonsense. I didn't say that not believing in god has made my life better. I didn't say "I don't believe in god because my life is better than it would be if I did" that's a fucking stupid reason. I basically just said "I don't believe in god because physics, science, the basic laws of the universe show that the things claimed in the bible can't possibly be true".

Threatening to post MM's picture & location details? C'mon to fuck. What age are you?

If God did exist (I know you don't believe in him), why would he have to conform to scientific norms? Surely the only way to prove his existence is to go against scientific rules?

I don't want to post anything about MM, it's out of order. I just don't want any personal info on here at all. Once again I notice you don't pull him up on what he's doing to me i.e. not taking info about me down when i've asked him nicely.

I

I don't want to post anything about MM, it's out of order. I just don't want any personal info on here at all. Once again I notice you don't pull him up on what he's doing to me i.e. not taking info about me down when i've asked him nicely.

I didn't put any info up about you. You told us all about your 6 figure income

which pictures of me are you putting up? Please put up the one of me with the pair of 7lb bass, I love that photo, or the one of me and my wife at bigbury beach, we both look happy and sexy in that one.

What percentage of the UK earn a 6 figure income? And can you tell me the source for your research?

EDIT>>>>I think you'll need a mod's help to edit all this now, have you tried asking nicely?

Proverbs 11:2
When pride comes, then comes disgrace but with the humble is wisdom.

Don't you just hate it when the nouveau riche brag about their [number] figure salaries? So common. Albion would never stoop to such behaviour.

Last edited by a moderator: