• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

British Man, 21, Faces Death Sentence In United Arab Emirates

Okay then. So no objection to any of the following? :

The slaves respect your masters thing is nothing to do with backing up slavery and saying it's OK. It simply says that if you are a Christian it is easier to stay alive and stay Christian if you obey your master. If you made half of the excuses you make for Islam for Christianity you'd probably be a Christian you know.

Lol @ Sam's post. Bitch slapped with your own bible.

MSB - It clearly states that you can have a slave. It also clearly states that you can kill that slave, as long as he doesn't die on the same day that you beat him, because he is, after all, your property. Are you claiming it doesn't say that?

No it isn't. These are just unfounded claims usually put forward by the likes of Zeitguiest and the blogosphere who also believe 9/11 was an inside job, aliens are here, and there are lizard people who run the show, among other things. They are not held up in any regard by the legitimate academic community.

But I can read the parts that tie in myself. There's a good bit in Religulous where it shows a lot the older stuff that the Jesus story has been ripped off from. It's possible to look these things up & see that the mythology does exist & out-dates the Jesus story by a ridiculously long time. Nothing to do with 9/11 or lizard people.

No it isn't. These are just unfounded claims usually put forward by the likes of Zeitguiest and the blogosphere who also believe 9/11 was an inside job, aliens are here, and there are lizard people who run the show, among other things.

So you're saying a virgin birth is more credible? Okay.

Mailmonkey said:
those bits are all metaphors for something else probbly innit.

Yeah, the only 'literal truths' tend to be the more palatable ones. Funny that. ;)

Lol @ Sam's post. Bitch slapped with your own bible.

But I can read the parts that tie in myself. There's a good bit in Religulous where it shows a lot the older stuff that the Jesus story has been ripped off from. It's possible to look these things up & see that the mythology does exist & out-dates the Jesus story by a ridiculously long time. Nothing to do with 9/11 or lizard people.

Bitch slapped if you are predisposed to agree with him, of course. He could write any old shit he wanted and you'd still tongue his hole because you agree with him on this issue. You don't seem to see that as an atheist you are just as biased as I am but in the other direction. Possibly moreso given how vehemently attached you are to your non-beliefs. There will always be parrellels to draw upon between the story of Jesus and stories before and after Jesus, there just aren't that many and your sources are weak, but you easily accept those because they agree with you...

Don't get him started on logic. Or reason.

Cos none of us can do it. Only Him.

I know I am biased. Biased on the side of logic, science & reason. I must be off my fucking nut.

lol classic atheist. Don't let me detatch you from the one thing you have in life to get a superiority complex over. Mr Logical Scientist who works in a call centre (or not as the case may be). Someone call harvard and tell them that the next Einstein is languishing on minimum wage please.

All this talk about what Jesus did and didn't do is funny seeing as he was more than likely a made up character. Also I'm pretty sure it's debatable whether Mohammed existed or not, I remember reading there were no records of his life from the time he was supposed to have lived, the first time he was known to be mentioned was around 200 years after he's supposed to have died, his birth date differs up to around 80 years depending on what you read.

Either way it's all a load of shit.

As for this guy, sad if he gets the death penalty but you'd need to be bonkers to get involved in selling drugs out there.

lol classic atheist. Don't let me detatch you from the one thing you have in life to get a superiority complex over. Mr Logical Scientist who works in a call centre (or not as the case may be). Someone call harvard and tell them that the next Einstein is languishing on minimum wage please.

Whats your job dickface?

You spend a lot of time trying to belittle people's jobs.

Whats your job dickface?

You spend a lot of time trying to belittle people's jobs.

I'm just saying for someone who is so predisposed to a love of science, logic and reason, and who is so good at these things, he is certainly putting them to good use. Now all we need is SHM and the whole non-clique will be here :)

I'm not going to go into it on here, but lets just say last year I made 6 figures :)

Nice, I suppose the Royal Wedding helped business

Porcelain-figures-of-Prin-007.jpg

Last edited:
No, you said it, now you feel ashamed for showing off, I'm not editing it any more. A mod might, try asking Sam.

BTW, can you sub me a tenner for a bit of meph? I only have a job putting bits of paper in holes so can't aford it meself, i'll pay you back one day when I win on the scratchcards

Last edited:
eh, I'm sure I saw you post a while ago Blunstie, that money was short for a while .. only saw it once mind

anyways ...

while I'm here and so are you, do you know anyone who buys/sells for clients that deal/want valuable/rare books? i have a rare WWII related one on the luftwaffe that my sis won, that should fetch a pretty penny and she's poor and needs the cash. Would like to know the best place to sell it, but i want the best price for it, since she ain't rich and can't work

Any book people here know where to sell the above for that matter? Would be greatly appreciated. not amazon or ebay though, since that's obviously not gonna get the best price. Needs to be a dealer looking for specifics for a client I think

[edit] re income: if you're Howard Marks the 2nd, it's only ever gonna bring you <4's and hugs, you know that, rite?

What the fuck does my job have to do with anything???

I didn't try to claim I was better than you in anyway, I was just pointing out some silly things that you believe. Let's go...

Noah's Ark. 1-0
Virgin Birth. 2-0
Water to wine. 3-0
Walking on water. 4-0
Parting a sea. 5-0
Talking snake. 6-0
No evolution. 7-0

and so on, and so on, and hence forth, blah blah blah.

So you keep your 6 figures & I'll keep my minimum wage (I don't get paid minimum wage btw, if income is somehow a factor here). I know that everything I believe in is real. They can be proven. I know that a lot of the things you believe in can't be real.