• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

British Man, 21, Faces Death Sentence In United Arab Emirates

MSB how come in the space of a couple of pages you go from trying to have some sort of reasoned (not that your reasoning was sound or anything, but you were at least trying) discussion regarding slavery in Islam & what Mohammed or pretend-Jesus got up to back in the day to acting like a 10 year old?

I get the feeling she'd jump on top, and then with a vicious grin (and possibly running her tongue across her teeth) she'd flex her thighs and audibly snap my dick before jumping off laughing to do some more coke.
It's kind of an anti-fantasy I've always had about her.

Despite this, I still vote 'yes'.

Above all let's not forget Grace Jones, she's a Slave To The Rhythm, the poor dear. And at her age too.

Loads in the bible about slaves, by the way, bondsmen and bondsmaids. My favourite Bondsmaid was probably Famke Janssen in Goldeneye.

I thought bonds maid in Goldeneye was Natalya? (Izabella Scorupco).

MSB how come in the space of a couple of pages you go from trying to have some sort of reasoned (not that your reasoning was sound or anything, but you were at least trying) discussion regarding slavery in Islam & what Mohammed or pretend-Jesus got up to back in the day to acting like a 10 year old?

Sam went into not bothering to make a point anymore, so I thought fuck it i'll stoop to his level. I was wasting my time any way. And just because you disagree with my reasoning does not make it unsound. In fact it makes all the more sound because you know nothing about this topic beyond your initial inclinations. Go do some reading and then state your opinion. At least sam vaguely knows what he's talking about.

Sam went into not bothering to make a point anymore, so I thought fuck it i'll stoop to his level. I was wasting my time any way. And just because you disagree with my reasoning does not make it unsound. In fact it makes all the more sound because you know nothing about this topic beyond your initial inclinations. Go do some reading and then state your opinion. At least sam vaguely knows what he's talking about.

I don't really need to do any reading. I know where I stand when it comes to religion. I don't believe in the supernatural, in talking snakes, in invisible men in the sky, in 40 virgins when you die (or any sort of after-life), in turning water into wine. I believe you have to be stupid, or have something slightly wrong with you (brainwashing, extra chromosome, who knows?) to think otherwise.

I certainly don't believe in claiming to believe in a religion/religious book but only to follow parts of it & ignore the parts that are either far too mental or go against your own morals.

I realise now that I fucked up massively by accusing Mohammed of being a made up character like Jesus. He apparently wasn't, he was just another liar/deranged person. Schizophrenic possibly. Maybe he's been smoking that cannabis.

Jesus and Mohamed were both proper potheads.

Jesus's dad fucking invented it.

What made Mohammed so special anyway? Why did people follow him? I mean, Jesus had a bit a claim to fame - "God raped my mum". That would certainly get folks attention.

Was it Mo that was tripping & talking to the burning bush? I think I can figure out what happened there. Weed crop goes on fire, Mo-Mo goes out to rescue it, inhales all the smoke. Boom, next thing you know - Islam.

I don't really need to do any reading. I know where I stand when it comes to religion. I don't believe in the supernatural, in talking snakes, in invisible men in the sky, in 40 virgins when you die (or any sort of after-life), in turning water into wine. I believe you have to be stupid, or have something slightly wrong with you (brainwashing, extra chromosome, who knows?) to think otherwise.

I certainly don't believe in claiming to believe in a religion/religious book but only to follow parts of it & ignore the parts that are either far too mental or go against your own morals.

I realise now that I fucked up massively by accusing Mohammed of being a made up character like Jesus. He apparently wasn't, he was just another liar/deranged person. Schizophrenic possibly. Maybe he's been smoking that cannabis.

There are few historians who question whether Jesus existed or not... whether he was a true prophet or not, well we know where you stand on that. He just didn't insist that hundreds of people follow him around memorising and writing down every time he took a shit though. Believing in God comes down to just that, belief. You either have it or you don't. Far smarter people than either of us will ever be or have believed in God, and far stupider people than either of us don't. People with extremely high intelligence who have been born into atheist families have believed in God.

I don't take parts of the bible whilst ignoring the others. And most people who are Christian in anything but just name don't either. I'm sorry that we don't insist women walk around looking like ninjas or strap vests on and walk into civilian areas enough for you though.

What made Mohammed so special anyway? Why did people follow him? I mean, Jesus had a bit a claim to fame - "God raped my mum". That would certainly get folks attention.

Was it Mo that was tripping & talking to the burning bush? I think I can figure out what happened there. Weed crop goes on fire, Mo-Mo goes out to rescue it, inhales all the smoke. Boom, next thing you know - Islam.

This is what i've never been able to figure out. Mohammed never peformed a single miracle. Apparently he said he didn't need to because people who ask will never be brought round, so he'd just be wasting his time? There is also no lineage that led to him. And there was no prediction of his coming in the OT or NT, which is why he basically copy pastaed the parts he knew whilst disposing of the rest that didn't suit him.

Far smarter people than either of us will ever be or have been believe in God, and far stupider people than either of us don't. People with extremely high intelligence who have been born into atheist families have believed in God.

FWIW Stephen Hawking doesn't believe in God, but what would he know.

This is what i've never been able to figure out. Mohammed never peformed a single miracle. Apparently he said he didn't need to because people who ask will never be brought round, so he'd just be wasting his time? There is also no lineage that led to him. And there was no prediction of his coming in the OT or NT, which is why he basically copy pastaed the parts he knew whilst disposing of the rest that didn't suit him.

The Jesus thing is pretty copy & pasted as well though, is it not? Is it not possible to go back through ancient religions, dating back well more than 2000 odd years ago, & find where they've got all the bits of the story from? Horus etc.

neither did jesus

I seen shit that'll shock yer eyelids

I don't take parts of the bible whilst ignoring the others. And most people who are Christian in anything but just name don't either.

Okay then. So no objection to any of the following? :

However, you may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you. You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land. You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance. You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way. Leviticus 25:44-46

When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again. But he is not allowed to sell her to foreigners, since he is the one who broke the contract with her. And if the slave girl's owner arranges for her to marry his son, he may no longer treat her as a slave girl, but he must treat her as his daughter. If he himself marries her and then takes another wife, he may not reduce her food or clothing or fail to sleep with her as his wife. If he fails in any of these three ways, she may leave as a free woman without making any payment. Exodus 21:7-11

When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property. Exodus 21:20-21

Christians who are slaves should give their masters full respect so that the name of God and his teaching will not be shamed. If your master is a Christian, that is no excuse for being disrespectful. You should work all the harder because you are helping another believer by your efforts. Teach these truths, Timothy, and encourage everyone to obey them. 1 Timothy 6:1-2

Slaves, obey your earthly masters with deep respect and fear. Serve them sincerely as you would serve Christ. Ephesians 6:5

The Jesus thing is pretty copy & pasted as well though, is it not? Is it not possible to go back through ancient religions, dating back well more than 2000 odd years ago, & find where they've got all the bits of the story from? Horus etc.

No it isn't. These are just unfounded claims usually put forward by the likes of Zeitguiest and the blogosphere who also believe 9/11 was an inside job, aliens are here, and there are lizard people who run the show, among other things. They are not held up in any regard by the legitimate academic community.