• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

British Man, 21, Faces Death Sentence In United Arab Emirates

Never said anythin bout it bein you ;) to be honest its fuckin stupid to even hint at identificatory info on here, most i mention is raves really

EDIT: MASS POST DELETE EH? nice one msb

Last edited:
If people want privacy on here they should stop putting photos of themselves on golf courses building snowmen (and other silly things).
Some guy in the desert is about to get his head chopped off for selling a camel some shit? Moral of the story. All druggies should be executed as this will stamp out this blight on society :sus:
If young lad was selling soap bar, then maybe the punishment fits the crime?

Feel sorry for the lad, but dont do the crime if you cant do the time

What i meant by this is if you dont want to die, dont sell weed in Dubai simple as that, the law over there is fucked up and you would be pretty stupid to be carrying anything that could end up getting you killed, i think you cant even wear shorts in the city without getting fined/arrested or something.

Yeah, they're strict in islamic countries for a lot of things, and when it comes to clothes you better have a pair of jeans and some long sleeve t-shirt on, even for guys.

So, will the execution be on pay per view or will we have to download it from a dodgy Islamic site that will have the Special Branch stopping our mail and interfering with our bath salts, putting a radioactive isotope in that allows us to be tracked even if we take out our batteries and Sim cards.

I'm with you. totally. if I'd posted the info and was asked to edit, i would edit my post.

True, but isn't the problem when someone who doesn't like you has "copied" said information and then posts it for the rest of his life in an effort to "get his own back" on you?

Sometimes I think the best thing that can happen to the world will be the oil running out in the Middle East. After all, that's the only reason they've got all that money in the first place. Once the wells run dry, they'll be reduced to flinging dollops of camel dung at one another.

If any crime justifies the death penalty, it would be serious stuff like destabilising a country's currency, or polluting the environment. Not transporting medicinal plant products across an imaginary line.

to be honest its fuckin stupid to even hint at identificatory info on here, most i mention is raves really

What about those "Who do you look like" threads where everyone and his granny is showing off their mutton tho? Surely that identifies you.

EDIT: MASS POST DELETE EH? nice one msb

I think deleting everything and coming back under another name might be the best way out of this otherwise everyone who doesn't "like" him (even tho they've never actually met) will be posting the old information for the rest of their lives.

^^

Here have mine;)

woodenspoon.jpg

I haven't read all the posts cos....im too lazy but a couple of things - that might have already been said, on drugs they can arrest and imprison you for drugs in your blood so if youv'e had a spliff and two days later you get off the plane in dubai and they dont like the look of you.... also Dubai is going down the toilet built too quickly with no real infrastructure the apartments arnt selling and there is virtually no re-sale market and if you go in to debt you are arrested so people who lose there jobs and have payments to make on cars . rent etc just jump on a plane and leave.

For once you were actually doing yourself a favour by skipping to the end, about 95% of the thread is off-topic.

If the authorities in Dubai don't like the look of you, and test, you could get busted for traces of cannabis in your hair up to 90 days after you last smoked it. We'd all be fucked.

In honesty he must of known how severe the consequences could be, if he didn't he shouldn't be so silly as to try n flog drugs to a stranger In a strange country. To us, 20g of weed is petty to be facing death, yet to us, murder is very serious, go to south America and murders fuck all! Every culture sees things different. You gotta respect other civilisations! Hopefully he will get to keep his life, hopefully everyone else will take heed...

So, will the execution be on pay per view or will we have to download it from a dodgy Islamic site that will have the Special Branch stopping our mail and interfering with our bath salts, putting a radioactive isotope in that allows us to be tracked even if we take out our batteries and Sim cards.

^^^ lol

Fuck Dubai and their horrendous fucking drug laws - scares the shit out of me even thinking about going over there, being in an airport where if you look slightly like a drug user you're taken to a little room and told you're going to do time in some slummy jail cos you smoked a spliff a week ago, or that you've got 0.0002g of weed on your fucking shoe.

Feel so bad for the guys being sentenced to death though, a quarter of an ounce, jesus, how the fuck can they claim to be dealing out 'justice' through their judicial system when they're killing people for having a little bit of plant matter. I do agree with people that the lads were stupid cunts for dealing weed in a country with such draconian drug laws, but stupidity should not entail fucking death... Hope the British ambassadors do their best to help the poor bastards out :/

This whole mess of an incident is essentially the result of shocking errors in judgement made from both sides. The guy was a complete idiot to try smuggling drugs through a famously unsympathetic Arab state, in its most heavily policed city who's force are (to quote their wikipedia entry) 'heavily influenced by the British SAS'. And the jury who sentenced him clearly failed to gauge how inappropriate their sentence clearly is. It's like the absurd result of a combination of mistakes and attitudes.

@OP - a friend of mine invited me to go travelling with him there a couple of years ago. I had the money and time, but I said no. Our governments already give them oil money, but that doesn't mean I have to support their economy and way of life by funding them with my tourism.

I don't support quasi-theocratic governments and their laws. They can kiss my ass. Executing someone over possession of a plant is about the most radical religious bullshit that I can imagine. And if the UN didn't have its head up its ass with world drug policy, it would condemn this action.

@OP - a friend of mine invited me to go travelling with him there a couple of years ago. I had the money and time, but I said no. Our governments already give them oil money, but that doesn't mean I have to support their economy and way of life by funding them with my tourism.

I don't support quasi-theocratic governments and their laws. They can kiss my ass. Executing someone over possession of a plant is about the most radical religious bullshit that I can imagine. And if the UN didn't have its head up its ass with world drug policy, it would condemn this action.

Do you command a six figure annual income by any chance?