Writing-up Prescription drugs purchased online without a prescription - 5 minute survey

jnorm4

Greenlighter
Hi,
My name is Jodie Norman, I am a postgraduate student at The University of Leeds. For my dissertation I am carrying out research on the use of prescription drugs purchased from the internet without the need of a prescription. The survey contains 16 questions and will take approximately 5 minutes to complete. This research has been approved by an ethics committee based at The University of Leeds. My supervisor is Linda Asquith who can be contacted at [email protected] should you have any concerns in regards to the research.

The data will be kept strictly confidential and will be available only to myself. All data will be electronically stored with password protection until September 2012, after this time all information will be destroyed. Please feel free to contact me if you have any queries regarding the research or if you would like to be informed of the research results at [email protected]. Before you start, I would like to say that taking part in the survey is entirely your choice and you are free to withdraw at any time without saying why. Thank-you very much for taking part in the survey it is greatly appreciated.

Please follow the link to the survey: http://edu.surveygizmo.com/s3/943847/Prescription-drugs-purchased-online-without-a-prescription

I'm fairly sure Jodie had a few people take her survey, but I don't think she's finished writing up yet :)