• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants (afternoon/night)RIT AFTER dAMP(early morning)

R(x)AGE

Bluelighter
I take 20mg of lisdexampetamine. I'm not currently prescribed Ritalin, however I have been in the past and I may have a tablet or two sitting in the medicine cabinet. This morning I had a little test to write, the time is now aprox quarter to one, I'm done the test, and I have a class tonight. The problem is the class tonight, I took my vyvanse around 645 this morn, and I am concerned that I'll be really tired and inattentive for tonights class which requires my full attention. Now bl, I also may have the odd dexedrine tab sitting in the medicine cabinet from an old prescription, however I no longer take this medication, and I am notsure what to do tonight, the dex, or another vyv would have me up too late tonight, so by elimination I am contemplating possibly taking a methylphenidate(sp) before my night class, however I am not sure how it will work with the vyv, which I am expecting to wear off around dinnertime.

So bl, I need some educated/expereicned/insightful advice please, what should I do??
the time is 1250, and the class is at 7. your swift responses are appreciated, please help me out, thanks.

so on second thought i am thinking of having a can or two of coke or some sort of caffeinated drink tonight, i dont wana freak