• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Xanax & Heroin

nycblueskie

Bluelighter
So I have a high tolerance for both benzos and opiates; Usually do 4MG Zan / 2G H a day. Well I took a two week break from the xanax but now im back on it. My question is, does the combination of Xanax and H increase the high? I know for a fact when combined I get to nodding way easier, but im guessing this is because the xanax is making my body tired. Anyone else have experience with this?

By the way stamp: Red Devil Nasty, Green Bars

It's extremely dangerous, they are both two very potent CNS depressants, and the combination of heroin and alrazolam kills so many people.... you just stop breathing man, I hope you realize how serious this combination is. 4mg Xanax and 2 grams of heroin, sounds like a deathwish.

definately dont take that dose all at once, but spaced out over a 24 hour period in 4 doses it could be resonable

it DEFINATELY increases CNS depression, however i think the benzo mix with heroin dulls out some of the good buzz heroin gives, making u just more lazier, and not feeling that energetic opiate-love buzz/nod :)

as for Methadone, my suboxone doctor is also the coordinator for one of the methadone clinics in my city, he told me they lose 1 or more people a week from benzos with there methadone, DEATH. mixing is very dangerous if u dont know what ur doing, life is so precious we only have 1. i can make a list of all the friends i had that died of overdoses, im 26, its ridicolous, but it shows u how life really is, people die all the time, people u were close to in the younger days feeling nothing in the world can get in ur way at the time shows u harsh reality of addiction. i lost a friend who wa sin college, worked, hardly did drugs, and when he did, still managed to be successfull. he called me on a wed looking for adderall as he usually does to work his 40+ hr week job, next day he was found dead on his couch, took some methadone pills and klonopin. its so sad, sorry to drift off topic. can happen to any of us

Seriously ^

Respect these drugs they can and will put you in your place.

it DEFINATELY increases CNS depression, however i think the benzo mix with heroin dulls out some of the good buzz heroin gives, making u just more lazier, and not feeling that energetic opiate-love buzz/nod :)

This is my experience as well. I get energetic and full of empathy when I am on opiates, but benzos do the opposite, so dull the opiate experience tremendously. I am prescribed benzos, and even though I'm on a very low dose now, I still cut the dose in half when I know I am going to be taking opiates. Also, if I took my regular benzo dose and come across opiates I wait a while before dosing the opiates.

I'm not that big of a fan of the nod since I prefer the energetic high, and nodding can be a little scary if I don't know if I'm going to come out of it, so there is no benefit for me in mixing the two. Even if I'm withdrawing from benzos I will only take the tiniest dose needed to not be in withdrawals if I'm going to be using opiates.

The only people that seem to like the combo are those that are on methadone and can no longer get high. As we see in opiatekrzys other post, this is such a dangerous combination and it is the cause of so many overdoses that it's not something to take lightly. Unfortunately some people on methadone aren't ready to give up getting high, so they go through this dangerous measure to achieve ther high, not because it's a good high (it's more of just a nod) but because it's the only way they can get high off their dose. That's also why you see many of them pick up a coke habit or become heavy drinkers, but that's another story.

A big chunk of overdoses, and fatal ones at that, have occurred from doing exactly what you're talking about...