• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Amphetamines + weed + xanax combo?

george666

Greenlighter
About one year ago I made the following combo: 2.5mg of Xanax with 0.5 gram of some strong street amphetamines hour and a half later. Then some weed, billiards with friends and a very pleasant city walk. Then a few hours mind blackout occurred and suddenly I was smoking weed in a park in other part of the city with other friends. Everything this day was feeling very good but the next day the depression was unbearable (I've been snorting amphetamines 10-12 times but never got noticeable depression) and I popped few Xanax pills in the morning. So my question is the following: were the Xanax pills combined with the amphetamines major contributor to the depression I felt the next day? What was the role of that medium weed amounts I smoked in the described combo? Which in your opinion is better - amphetamines or amphetamines + xanax or amphetamines + weed. Thanks in advance.

Coming off of amphetamines as well as alprazolam will be unpleasant. Alprazolam is rather short lived, and will reduce anxiety. It will wear off quicker than amphetamines. When you're coming off of amphetamines, you're going to be more anxious. Going from a state of being on a benzodiazepine to not being on a benzodiazepine is normally associated with a heightened perception of anxiety.

I'm not sure what the purity of your amphetamine is, but 500 milligrams is a huge dosage. Unless the purity is 5 or less percent, 500mg is a huge dosage.

Cannabis shouldn't really be a detractor from positive times in this scenario, in my opinion. If you're not used to smoking cannabis -- and some people are, while others are not but are sensitive to going from being stoned to not being stoned anymore -- it is possible this only increase the negative next-day effects. If you ask me, it's more likely to be the whopping half gram of amphetamine + alprazolam combo which led to you feeling this way.

As you only list 3 options, amphetamines by itself, amphetamines with alprazolam, or amphetamines with weed...I'm going to have to say that the best option is amphetamines by itself... followed by alprazolam and weed when you're coming off of the amphetamines.

This is for a few reasons. When you're on amphetamines, cannabis will not be as intense. When I have taken amphetamines and then smoked cannabis, it wouldn't do a lot until I was coming down, then I would get very stoned and notice the sudden change of intensity. Another reason is that the benzodiazepines will be able to work better if you haven't taken them while under the effects of the amphetamines.

A better option (that you didn't list) is not to use amphetamines, especially in whopping half gram dosages. :)

i noticed when im on a good dose of adderall that i consider "officially tweaked" which to me is 90mg (plugged) i noticed when i smoke pot toward half way thru my amphetamine buzz i get a stimulating weed high, and negative effects from the adderall reduce, if i feel TOO GEEKED as in too much stimulation, i took 1mg of klonopin, which isnt a lot to me, just maybe mask decrease. benzos kill the amphetamine high. weed can make ur amphetamine high so great or horrible depending on each individual

If your using to get high and dont have REAL Anxiety then dont take more than one mg of alprazolam. Youll kill your shard high...then again any good shard has got me seeing shit even on benzos but ...anyway

I have anxiety...Amp and Benzo

then benzo and weed for later the last part if you can hold off on the xanax is best at the end and so is the weed. Weed an amps are Not comfy unless u got indica.

the title of this sounds like the majority of my mondays! 8)

take the adderall in the morning, get shizt done, nd then mellow out w a bit of kpin or xanax and a fat blunt.

I wouldnt take them at the same time, its like xtra low-grade speedballing and an upper plus a downer just dont mix well imo. upper followed by downer is the way to go

xanax is handy, but i avoid taking it unless i'm having bad anxiety or paranoia because of the meth.
i like a pure stimulant feeling, weed is good especially right after a good shot.

depression is a very common side effect when coming down from meth, and had nothing to do with the xanax.
just comes with the territory.

benzos are invaluable when you're doing speed, but it doesn't make the high any better/worse. just save 'em incase you start feeling crazy/edgy/want to fall asleep.