• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Ethylmorphine and opiates OTC's

george666

Greenlighter
Few months ago I found that local pharmacies are selling OTC cough syrup with ephedrine and ethylmorphine. One syrup contains 140 mg ethylmorphine hydrochloride and 340 mg of ephedrine. Drinking one bottle of this gives great euphoria, some energy, social heightened skills, really great body high and feeling of calmness and overall well-being. The problem is with the comedown (some depression and strong stomach pains near vomiting) but could be almost avoided by taking some dramamine withe the syrup. Have you heard of ethylmorphine use or OTC ethylmorphine containing medications? Can you suggest me similar combos (prefer OTC's)? Thanks in advance.

Surely you jest.....

I am interested in OTC ethylmorphine preparations in the USA lol

In the US ethylmorphine is regulated the same per weight as hydrocodone, even though it seems to be about as strong as codeine.It makes no sense, like many laws here in the US. There are no OTC or prescription preps of ethylmorphine in the US. There is Cheratussin AC(codeine) that's OTC in some parts of the US, but it's a PITA finding a pharmacy that carries it, let alone one willing to sell it to you.But In France there's an OTC drug with 10mg each of codeine and ethylcodeine.
george666 said:
One syrup contains 140 mg ethylmorphine hydrochloride and 340 mg of ephedrine.
That much ephedrine relative to the ethylcodeine sounds unpleasant. I can't stand more than 50mg of ephedrine. Although it sounds like an ideal korkadil speedball precursor.