• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Saving bupe cottons for SL use

geraggh34

Bluelighter
I have been injecting my bupe for the past couple months because of financial reasons and I get them off the street. Is it safe to put them under my tongue on a rainy day? I started using a lighter under my spoon post shot to dry the cottons because I noticed some I stored in a Baggie began to grow mold and I throw them out.

I do not plan on injecting old cottons what so ever.

Also one more question regarding micron filters which I plan on purchasing soon along with bacteria static water to store a solution. I noticed on the mega thread captnH had a 30cc luer lock to filter solution and I can only find 3 or 5cc at the most. Should I just get a 5cc do the math and store that way?

Edit: I should have asked the second question in the micron filter thread. I apologize didn't notice it was bumped, I'll post the question there

Last edited:
Sublingual use lasts a lot longer than IV use, so I'm not sure how much you end up saving since I'm sure you probably have to IV twice as often as if you were taking it SL, although I'm sure the dose you IV is a lot lower than what you SL. Have you tried snorting it? Best of both worlds since it lasts longer than IV, and has a relatively high BA so you wouldn't be wasting much. It's safer than IV, which is why I'm recommending ROAs other than IV.

Anyway, you could try putting the cottons in a bit of high proof alcohol, and then using the solution SL. This will both increase the BA, and help kill some bacteria that may be growing in the cottons.

Thanks a lot for the reply Tommy. I actually do switch to nasal when I come across tablets and usually IV when I get the strips, I also have to share my bupe with my girlfriend until she gets employed again. I don't plan on IV much longer until I make a micron filtered solution. I also admit to having needle fever but I do switch back and forth. Would isopropyl alcohol work?

^ I wouldn't want to use isopropyl alcohol SL. I've made soltutions out of the strips to administer intranasally with an oral syringe or regular syringe with the tip broken off, and it works just fine.