• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants some advice please :)

cradletothegrave

Greenlighter
hey guys and girls!

I have been reading through this forum for a few weeks now but only just registered.

There are a few questions I have, that have no doubt been answered before but thought I should still ask so I get a direct response.

Me and a few mates who are occasional to frequent users of crystal (ice), usually each to every second weekend. We are planning on road tripping to another town nearby for one's birthday. it will be a total of three days 2 nights that we will be there. we are planning on using the pipe and possible mdma/ecstacy pills whatever we can get before hand.

So, apart from the usual big healthy meal and sleep what else should we pack and/or make sure we do on this weekend we are having away?

Thanks heaps! :)

Get some Chelated Magnesium, stay properly hydrated w/ electrolytes, proteins, B-vitamins, multivitamins, Omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin D.

Related Reading

planning planning planning, imo you can never be too organized. everything tricomb said is sound advice, listen to it.
my advice is to be responsible, I know you intend to, but understand what responsibility entails. I have no problem with fun. I have no problem with drug use. I do however have a problem with the negative externalization of costs. So this 'weekend' just make sure you plan, make sure to plan to have a sober driver, that means no pipe, no rolls, and not even any beers for the driver, it's in your interest and the interest of society to take this minor precaution. As well try not to carry substances/paraphernalia around with you, leave it in a safe place nearby, preferably a house where you plan to go afterwards for the comedown and the following day(s). There are some little things you can do now that potentially could save you a lot of unnecessary suffering/trouble in the long run. And my most emphatic piece of advice, is to have a 'good' time. take care

planning planning planning, imo you can never be too organized. everything tricomb said is sound advice, listen to it.
my advice is to be responsible, I know you intend to, but understand what responsibility entails. I have no problem with fun. I have no problem with drug use. I do however have a problem with the negative externalization of costs. So this 'weekend' just make sure you plan, make sure to plan to have a sober driver, that means no pipe, no rolls, and not even any beers for the driver, it's in your interest and the interest of society to take this minor precaution. As well try not to carry substances/paraphernalia around with you, leave it in a safe place nearby, preferably a house where you plan to go afterwards for the comedown and the following day(s). There are some little things you can do now that potentially could save you a lot of unnecessary suffering/trouble in the long run. And my most emphatic piece of advice, is to have a 'good' time. take care

This. and welcome to BL.

I know you prob won't do this, but I will suggest in anyway.
Why not leave the pipe at home and take the meth orally (dissolve even amounts in water for those of you who will be using it).
This will give you a much longer, and IME a much stronger, effect for both your body and mind.
The meth won't "run out" nearly as quickly than it would by you constantly smoking and redosing.
You will have a much better time not always wanting to have more and more untill it runs out.
Also you will have a much nicer and rememberable experience with the MDMA if you take the meth orally about 8-10 hours before you take the MDMA. (you might even not need the MDMA at all and could save it for the next day or another time).
All I am saying is that, for me, taking the meth orally and not having to think of when to take more (like when smoked), has ALWAYS resulted in a much better, friendlier and social time that stay with me to this day.
Also having a benzo for when the stimulants wear off is very wise.

But whatever you decide, be safe and have a good time.

^ this!!!! regarding taking the methamp orally, it's by far my favorite ROA! takes about 30-90 mins to come up but it's very smooth sailing and you get the longest euphoria I've ever felt from methamp, not to mention the comedown is extremely gentle and you don't even need sedatives coming off it, so I've found.

This is why they make Desoxyn for oral use! methamphetamine is best taken orally, if you ask me.

Despite being in a "social situation/setting"- the pipe can become the complete opposite. Its easy to become distracted with the pipe and all you end up doing passing it round continuing to top up until its gone. I have to agree with the others, although not my personal ROA, Just take the shards with a drink.. that way you all start off on an even keel. Also your ice will last longer.

In regards to your mdma.. If there is such a thing anymore..(sigh) get your bickies tested to find out whats in them. The last thing you want is to be freaking out on fucking ketamine when you thought your bickie of choice was mdma.. Be safe

I agree with all as far as the pipe goes... it becomes a fascination and a want for more pipe... in the end (IMO) nothing gets accomplished or appreciated when it's all over. Just a fascination with more pipe and nothing really comes of it. If I had a group of close friends, and if there was such a thing as pure or decent MDMA available these days, I would much prefer taking a dose of that, chilling out - bonding, and leave the ego behind. The good 'ol days =D So glad to have been a part of them.

Just be careful that if you want the ice... it can easily override the MDMA so make sure you give it a break between the two :)

And as others have said before, benzos are your friend when coming down from ice! Nothing worse than not being able to sleep for days and feeling like a jittery mess!

Be safe and have fun with the right people that care about you and you care about likewise :D

~pharm_friendly~