• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs I.V. Mephedrone and SSRI

down508

Bluelighter
Hello,
I have vast amounts of experience with I.V. stimulants and a number of other drugs including heroin, ketamine, opioids, and various benzos. My favorite thing to inject was always high quality flat pieces of crack in South Florida. The only thing it compared to in terms of value was the fish scale/crystalline cocaine hcl I could find up in New England for extraordinarily high prices. I also have experience with mephedrone, I used to dabble in it before I turned into an I.V. coke addict and the subsequent stretches of rehab, jail, and sobriety that follows. I have also been prescribed lexapro 20mg one daily for 2 years, and haven't done mdma or 4mmc since. I would really like to be able to I.V. mephedrone and get a similar dopamine based rush as I get from cocaine, without the risk of serotonin syndrome or the drugs just not working. I've been UTFSE for a while looking for a straight answer, and I'm hoping someone can tell me whether they believe it will be a pleasant rush. I have a few grams on the way for across the pond and from what I hear about this particular batch is that it is a much less lovey (serotonin) feeling and more of a coked up speedy rush(dopamine). Do you think starting from a low I.V. dose I will get that sweet rush that compares to cocaine? Let me know what you think. Thanks!

I wouldn't use stimulants on SSRI's. That's just me.

I hear you. I've heard mixed reviews, but until I've tapered off completely its not gonna be remotely safe. Now I'm tempted to start a taper, but I remember how miserable I was when I started taking lexapro, and I dont want to go back

I hear you. I've heard mixed reviews, but until I've tapered off completely its not gonna be remotely safe. Now I'm tempted to start a taper, but I remember how miserable I was when I started taking lexapro, and I dont want to go back

If you've made noticeable improvements with your SSRI medication - I'd say stick to it.

There's a lot of people on Bluelight who have reported little to no positive effects, and some people have even reported negative effects from SSRI's alone.

Knowing how intense depression can be for an individual, I think it's a better decision to allow yourself to stay on the SSRI if you can tell it's helping you - until you feel absolutely ready to taper off it.

Best of luck with your decision, and travels in life.

i know when i was on paxil, an SSRI, it decreased the effects of any opiate use by atleast 80%, at the time i used to eat 6 codeines and be high for 5-6 hours, when i got on paxil and did it, 6 codeines lasted only 30mins, hardly any buzz, i was so pissed. IDK about stims personally

i know when i was on paxil, an SSRI, it decreased the effects of any opiate use by atleast 80%, at the time i used to eat 6 codeines and be high for 5-6 hours, when i got on paxil and did it, 6 codeines lasted only 30mins, hardly any buzz, i was so pissed. IDK about stims personally

You know it's strange when I got on lexapro my tolerance to roxy30's went up a lot as did my tolerance for heroin. But it wasn't by much because I jut increased dose anyways. Idk It's like most stimulants you don't wanna do on ssris, but with cocaine the ssri seems to potentiate it. I know prozac was found to actually potentiate cocaines effects. I forget the source but google would tell you.

I just really wish I could still do drone. plus all the cool serotonin based cathinones and all the other fun stuff that comes about. I ought to mention I am also on Suboxone, between 8 and i16 mg a day. Not that that really matters.

edit: another thing is that I have been almost clean since august. Basically clean 100% for 7 or 8 months did coke once and then I've been doing jwh since. But prior to august I had a pretty bad thing going with dope, and I was literally in the cell beneath the courthouse about to be carted off to jail for a minute when God came and saved me. As the van pulled up they called me back up and the lawyer said they found me a bed at detox and they recalled my case. so I basically dodged a bullet and have been real good for about 10 months, only slipping up a little with the coke and I've been enjoying some blends lately too. I probably shouldn't be putting a needle in my arm again but u know that rush is so tempting months go by and the itch is still there.

Last edited:
update

Hey ya'll, just thought I would update. Mephedrone came today. Tried it this morning. Got cool euphoria and a slight rush of 70 mg, the higher dose I went up to was about 140 mg. Unrtunately I'm cursed with i.v. stimulants. Im so good at hitting people, but when im hittin myself no matter how hard I try I always end up doing the coke head thing staring at the bloody needle for hours, trying to figure out why every time this happens, and the needle is getting duller nd duller my the minute. I need to get like an i.v. catheter for any more binges, that way I dont end up waisting any product or hurtin myself. When Im sober or not that messed up I am good at hitting other people.So thats whats up..

Last edited: