• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc iv speedball question

jones-in_J

Bluelighter
So im like i 99% sure theres nothing more to this but i want to make sure because its incredibly underwhelming cuz this guy has the BOMB A1 smack so i would expect the coke to have at LEAST been halfway decent but 2 shots into it im incredibly unimpressed-- ive iv'd crack before with vinegar with good results and i hear powders supposed to be way better for IV but not here, whether its my technique is what i need help from you guys with

Ive just used like 70 units of room temperature water and thrown in my coke and dope (i did them togetger in both shots ).. i then take out the plunger and mix it up until nothing is left... even after it all appears disolved with no particles i still continue to stir for another 15 secs or so just to make sure i get it all

Thats all there is too it.... right!? Maybe ive just not been using enough since its better safe then sorry... normally i weigg my doses with a nice ass mg scale but unfortunately i temporarily pawned it today (ill be getting it back when i get paid though in order!! For someone to keep it from me indefinately theyd have to pry it from my dead hands lol)

Somewhat off topic but with really good raw like i get i cant imagine not having a mg scale itd be sooo dangerous when buying it by the gram and trying to eye out doses when the difference between 100mg and getting real nice feeling and after just addijg another 30 mg and doing 130 mg is whats probably almost an overdose, knockijg me out for like 4 hours

Im lucky this ash grey colored smack hasn't killed me yet. But at least now i precisely measure doses and dont drive on it

Whoa i wrote a lot lol if anyone actually takes the time to read all that and help with my question or offer any related tips then you are awesome

So are you saying you eyeballed a rough amount of heroin and cocaine and injected it and you are not feeling the effects you had hoped for? Is it just the effects of the cocaine you aren't really feeling? I don't see anything wrong with your procedure aside from the fact that you don't mention filtering it (which, while not safe, should not decrease the drugs' effects). I can only speculate on the possible reasons, perhaps:
- your expectations are too high
- your coke is not very potent or not the right dose
- you did your shots too close together and are not feeling the effects of the second one as strongly

That's all I can really think of... Have you done speedballs before and know what the effects are supposed to feel like? It's different from doing just heroin by itself or just cocaine by itself, the effects can kind of cancel each other out to a degree. You were very right to try small doses to start with as you can never predict the potency and it's definitely better to do too little than too much.